What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Personally I see a man that used to enjoy a hobby but now its become an annoyance and a chore to him. Thats just me though

His blogposts contained the info. He had to get a real job. I think he has two.

ranashadow

Reputation score
His blogposts contained the info. He had to get a real job. I think he has two.
Oh I can imagine that, he's probably always had one but during the FF era probably worked less days and hours but as he gets older and with time, cost of living gone well up so he's had to take on more hours. Also depends where he lives, if he lives in the big city it can get expensive

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
I am at the plague doctor now, is that the latest update? it always ends with an infinite loop on the wooden horse. Is there a piston scene too? Or is there any way to progress from here? (Game version is 230514)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I am at the plague doctor now, is that the latest update? it always ends with an infinite loop on the wooden horse. Is there a piston scene too? Or is there any way to progress from here? (Game version is 230514)
Check Elukus notes. Even though its in google translate english, its pretty clear. He says the current update is only the wooden horse. There are never hidden mechanics in updates. Thats it. Wait till sunday/monday.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update 230528 Released for Supporters
You can press Up to hover over the horse to decrease damage

Coming up
Finishing Horse section
Next will be a forced milking section

Last edited:

Zakuro Otare

Reputation score
Update 230423 Released for Supporters
The speed at which the sleep gauge fills has been altered
Common Game Over screen has been added
(The plague doctor deems you useless for experimentation after your pitiful display of endurance)

Coming Up
You spoke up and Eluku listened.
A big change will be coming to the Touture Chamber soon
View attachment 47550

Make sure your smoke detector's working

You can save the cheat table can't you?
Or does it not work that way
Yeeeeh, the values seem to change each game launch so saving it doesn't help. Or that's just me.

zoinkscoob

Reputation score
There seems to be a milking part of the torture room in the newest update - how can we access it?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
There seems to be a milking part of the torture room in the newest update - how can we access it?
Future update.
Give it a month or two.

If you're in the future, I'd imagine you'd want to get grabbed on the right side of the screen when you get knocked out.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update 230723
Released for Supporters
Mini cutscene added for Milk Collection area

Coming up
Milk collection shall continue

Eluku is trying out a new method of distribution which involves uploading the game publicly, and keeping a 10-digit password for extraction on Fantia and Fanbox.
If Fantia and Fanbox still have a problem with this, Eluku will switch to an English-centric website (Subscribestar/Itch.io)
Mosaic is still a last resort for if using English sharing websites doesn't work.
In which case we help pay for Eluku's immigration to a western country of his choice.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pfff, Itch.io, good luck with that one. Quite a few devs. I followed there were taken down.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Continuation of collecting from Nona's mommy milkers
Coming Soon
Begin collecting from Nona's.. p-pappy mi-
Cum. He's gonna siphon Nona's cummies next.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Semen extraction area added
Coming Soon
Continuation of Semen Extraction area

Deadlock21

Reputation score
Is there any way to watch the scenes anywhere or like an ingame gallery ? I am supporting Eluku for 3 month now, but there is no way im going to play this. I really just wanna watch it lol.

Yellow_Jacket

Reputation score
Is there any way to watch the scenes anywhere or like an ingame gallery ? I am supporting Eluku for 3 month now, but there is no way im going to play this. I really just wanna watch it lol.
Bless whoever takes the time to record those scenes. Sucks though that they're harder to find now.
There's a few I haven't seen but don't want to go through the trouble of playing up to that point to find out... -.-

Deadlock21

Reputation score
Bless whoever takes the time to record those scenes. Sucks though that they're harder to find now.
There's a few I haven't seen but don't want to go through the trouble of playing up to that point to find out... -.-
I mean I do understand that Eluku wants to earn money which is totally fine, and i am willing to pay to see them but there is no recordings at all :<

Thunderheart

Reputation score
I mean I do understand that Eluku wants to earn money which is totally fine, and i am willing to pay to see them but there is no recordings at all :<
There are recordings some people uploaded to gallery sites, but none go as far as the goblins on the cliff. Maybe some of the mermaid stuff and the milker plant.

Whenever Eluku makes a major update I'll record and share a teaser of the new content with people I know, but I've never uploaded anywhere. Otherwise I'm just patiently shoving money down his throat.