What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Newest version is out!
MeatOpener now has an animation and game over animation.
Next update is undecided, but when it does happen Eluku says he's going to work on the Boogey Orc (its animation will involve a wooden horse). Eluku's given us a sketch of the Boogey Orc in his previous posts, in case anybody wants a preview.

Edit: The MeatOpeners attack in twos if you have clothes on. When you're stripped naked, only one will attack you. It's a bit tricky because as soon as you throw one off you're stunned so the second Meatopener can grapple you. Wolf-Chan also has a couple of new sound effects added to her. I'm slightly unsettled by those sounds

Edit 2: In the MeatOpener room I've found a glitch. There's a crawl space blocked by a rock at the other end of the room. If you keep getting grappled by the meatopeners and throwing them off, you'll be pushed into the crawl space standing up. Once you go out of bounds, the camera will go back to the starting point of the room and Wolf-chan will not be there, lost to the void forever. Just thought that was kinda neat.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

instead of all these boring enemy's minus the first boss. we just add common corrupted wolf-girls that are like fallen fairy and triple team you.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

instead of all these boring enemy's minus the first boss. we just add common corrupted wolf-girls that are like fallen fairy and triple team you.
we already have fallen fairie's, and that idea is kinda seem like those very generic game's being made now*a day's, then again his choice (Since the battle move's of fallen fairy can be implemented with editing the animation *Which would take time*)

"I still haven't even seen the whole, crawling in a hole and get rape Scenario yet..." (I'm Thrilled)

Note: Everything in the game is free/devlopment atm, let the author do what he want's with it :d

Last edited:

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man, so there is only two enemies? Kinda weird, I remember playing this game way back when and there being more.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How should I enjoy a game if I cant even get to the second enemy?

I mean challenging ok ... but I can get to 50% life them i dead ... I think a hentai game should have a possiblity to lower the difficulty because they are made to enjoy them not to try the same thing 100 times until you can get the second 3 sex attacks and 1 end scene ...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People posted strats earlier in the thread. One of the main things to get used to is blocking and waiting for openings. People have different definitions for what they find fun in an H games, don't assume everybody likes things easy like you do. I personally love the challenge, it's like H Dark Souls lol. How nice is it that you can tell people to "get good" at an H game for once? How rare is that.

I do think that it needs a little less spamming out of the H grab to beat him. You have to do that about 20+ times to finish him. A dodge mechanic would be cool.

Just tested out the new enemies, poor wolf girl x.x

Also Eluku pls, put your game files in a folder. What's worse than unpacking a game and it's just loose files flying all over your game folder lol.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People posted strats earlier in the thread. One of the main things to get used to is blocking and waiting for openings. People have different definitions for what they find fun in an H games, don't assume everybody likes things easy like you do. I personally love the challenge, it's like H Dark Souls lol. How nice is it that you can tell people to "get good" at an H game for once? How rare is that.

I do think that it needs a little less spamming out of the H grab to beat him. You have to do that about 20+ times to finish him. A dodge mechanic would be cool.

Also Eluku pls, put your game files in a folder. What's worse than unpacking a game and it's just loose files flying all over your game folder lol.
I for one, enjoy the difficulty. It's more fun to actually play a game that requires a bit of focus. If it's challenging, all the better because of the satisfaction you feel after finishing the game :D. For me, I like games that are challenging, the Hentai is just a bonus

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Didnt he already gimp the ogre? Its bit to easy to kill now. The litle rascal i have yet to defeat, they grapple so dam fast =D

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It can't even be called difficult really, (and it shouldn't be for such an early monster) It's just designed so you can't button smash charge it down. Perfectly made if you ask me, thumbs up.

Just follow from a distance and observe the behavior for a minute, and realize that his aggro goes away after a few seconds after you attack... rub brain cells together and you can kill him without taking any damage easily.

Oh, the little orcs are susceptible to standing attacks including the long kick :D while you have clothes on you basically can't lose to them, their grapple do no damage and you lower a chunk of ero bar whenever you escape grapple. If you face two of them with no clothes though its an inescapable grapple loop from what I can see.

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Strategies? It's a beat em up jumpkicks solve everything! ....At least so far XD

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, is it possible to break the rock at the end of the little guys' room? I keep whacking it, leveling up, whacking again, skilling up attack, attacking again, and all the time it's rumbling, but it doesn't show any damage. I can even OHKO the buggers now with the kick, but it's taking forever on the rock.

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is it possible to break the rock at the end of the little guys' room? I keep whacking it, leveling up, whacking again, skilling up attack, attacking again, and all the time it's rumbling, but it doesn't show any damage. I can even OHKO the buggers now with the kick, but it's taking forever on the rock.
I don't think so, since i got bugged while being grappled and passed through it, just to get a free fall in the non-existing map past it.

Nothing confirmed though.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is he planning on adding female enemies? like fairy fighting?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Update

BogeyOrc added to background in Meatopener room along with a catgirl victim on a horse.

There is also a Fairy Fighting update concerning the Milk Jellyfish, though I haven't checked what's changed.

is he planning on adding female enemies? like fairy fighting?
Its very likely. I'm hoping for futa characters, myself.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eluku has also given us a new sketch/idea for the Iron Orc in this update:

Wolf-chan is going through one of the crawl spaces in the game. There's a gap beneath that crawl space where the Iron Orc hides. Once Wolf-chan gets close enough, the Orc shoves a (blunt) hook inside Wolf-chan's vagina with an (obligatory) iron ball to weigh her down and keep her still. From there, the Orc goes about the usual licking and fondling of our fluffy protagonist.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Any significant new updates?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Any significant new updates?
Big orc at the beginning is done I guess. 2 grabs, one of them being an h-animation before the clothes go bye bye and then 2 h-animations afterwards...no penetrations other than tongue and anal reaming for the game over animation.

Small orcs that are a lot like the little green dudes from fairy fighting. Solo and duo grab animations prior to clothes getting tossed. Then just a single h-animation and then a game over animation.

That's it so far I think.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but what's the newest version of WD? Is it 141008 or 150329?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but what's the newest version of WD? Is it 141008 or 150329?
The number is just the date in yy/mm/dd, how Japan usually writes it. Works quite well for data entry. Also, you can just check which one was posted most recently on the blog, so 150329_ver2.