ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

The extremely random clothes spawning and weird food drop rate doesn't help. So you have to crawl back, and put your clothes back on, considering that orc with the wooden horses is an auto-defeat. You can take off your own clothes, can't you? I'm fairly certain I did before, but that was a while ago and I don't remember, and it's not exactly made abundantly clear. Nothing is.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can take off your own clothes, can't you? I'm fairly certain I did before, but that was a while ago and I don't remember, and it's not exactly made abundantly clear. Nothing is.
You can but its some weird button combination like Ctrl+E or something. Its in the thread somewhere.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to hold CTRL+E for about two seconds.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Of course! Why wouldn't someone think that?

thank you

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hope he adds more anal like the guy trapped behind bars in the older versions. :D

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new scene when you get KOed while getting spanked
Is this a joke? How can you get KOed while getting spanked?? Every time I get grabbed, he does only the tiniest sliver of damage before removing the underwear.

Once the underwear's off, he never does the spanking again. :confused::confused:

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this a joke? How can you get KOed while getting spanked?? Every time I get grabbed, he does only the tiniest sliver of damage before removing the underwear.

Once the underwear's off, he never does the spanking again. :confused::confused:
crawl back to save point, don't rest and heal, just get the clothing, wear it and go back.

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

crawl back to save point, don't rest and heal, just get the clothing, wear it and go back.
Just to have kung fu orc remove them immediately again, dealing a tiny sliver of damage in the process?

Can anyone else confirm there's a second ending through spanking?

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to have kung fu orc remove them immediately again, dealing a tiny sliver of damage in the process?

Can anyone else confirm there's a second ending through spanking?
There is, quite a good one in my opinion. You can decrease your erotic meter by holding the ctrl-key (guarding).

There's also a new H-animation after it takes your clothes off. It's activated by getting grabbed while you're kicking the KungFuOrc (left/right + space). Not sure whether this has been mentioned yet.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay, just to clarify...there are several moves for Kungo Fu Orc.

1.) Grab to Choke Hold
2.) Grab to spanking (Has own G/O animation)
3.) Grab to spooning stomach beat-down
4.) Grab to pussy foot rub

So far there are only two game over animations for him. The Spanking one...which is quite nice...and then the generic one where he shackles her up.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just kind of wondering...anyone got a save before the Kung-fu Orc? I can't get pass the part where you need to fill up to open a door because my health is already too low when I reached that part :(

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the same room as that thing you're trying to fill (after the tunnel part), there's an opening you can go through by pressing the down-key. Inside there's a so called MilkCat (you'll know when you see her) you can 'utilise' to refill your hunger. Health is restored by sleeping, which will drain hunger and replenish health.

Okay, just to clarify...there are several moves for Kungo Fu Orc.

1.) Grab to Choke Hold (naked;moving) (clothed;jump counter)
2.) Grab to spanking (clothed) (Has own G/O animation)
3.) Counter to spooning stomach beat-down (naked;punch)
4.) Counter to pussy foot rub (naked;kick)
5.) Grab to straddling double orifice fisting (naked;standing)

So far there are only two game over animations for him. The Spanking one...which is quite nice...and then the generic one where he shackles her up.
I also took the liberty of adding slightly more information to the list.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i love the animation you get when you save in that room and reload.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

In the same room as that thing you're trying to fill (after the tunnel part), there's an opening you can go through by pressing the down-key. Inside there's a so called MilkCat (you'll know when you see her) you can 'utilise' to refill your hunger. Health is restored by sleeping, which will drain hunger and replenish health.
Tried that, but after a while she just stop sucking (and my health and hunger is still low?)

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried that, but after a while she just stop sucking (and my health and hunger is still low?)
You have to wait a while before and between sucking to let the MilkCat (re)fill her 'reserves'. It's important not to exit the room while waiting for this because it resets everytime you leave.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just kind of wondering...anyone got a save before the Kung-fu Orc? I can't get pass the part where you need to fill up to open a door because my health is already too low when I reached that part :(
I do, but this file is hacked with cheat engine, just max attack xD. I am saved before you enter the gate to ninja orc

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to wait a while before and between sucking to let the MilkCat (re)fill her 'reserves'. It's important not to exit the room while waiting for this because it resets everytime you leave.
No wonder, thank you! :D

I do, but this file is hacked with cheat engine, just max attack xD. I am saved before you enter the gate to ninja orc
Is this for the latest vers? XP

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No wonder, thank you! :D

Is this for the latest vers? XP
I believe so, I'm not too sure I just downloaded from a random site. :Wolf's Dungeon [ver.150809] It's at the part where you can't defeat the ninja orc idk ;-;