What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

A bunch of Vosmug's content made it on that pic. I like it, its informative.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well unlike KoonSoft, Eluku has technical skill.

Not even in the same categories either, Eluku can program fighting games, which are pretty hard to do because of AI, and Koonsoft is making an on-the-rails game which has been around since this forum was founded.

Just two entirely different levels of skill needed, so when Eluku goes into another game, it doesn't take that much.
Still the amoung of Progress is uncommon. I mean KoonSoft have now the Technical skill after god knows how much Years of Development, and is doing it for his Living (I think so cause, they sell soooo good.) But as i Remember, Eluku put out Fairy fighting for free. (I dunno if Wolf's Dungeon gonna be also for free. i lack there of informations) sooo i cant imange that he is working at the same time or is he living per Donations ?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still the amoung of Progress is uncommon. I mean KoonSoft have now the Technical skill after god knows how much Years of Development, and is doing it for his Living (I think so cause, they sell soooo good.) But as i Remember, Eluku put out Fairy fighting for free. (I dunno if Wolf's Dungeon gonna be also for free. i lack there of informations) sooo i cant imange that he is working at the same time or is he living per Donations ?
I would not argue that Koonsoft has technical skill as their games do not show it.

Wolfs dungeon is going to be free.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kooonsoft pretty much got their games to a workable level and since then have just copied and pasted game code. Not saying that having reusable code is a bad thing, but all their games are pretty much the exact same thing.

Eluku, on the other hand, has had to manipulate AI. Something I didn't find out until recently was in FF with the little green dudes. If you damage them enough they'll spawn clones which makes it so you can have about 4 or 5 of them on screen and that just adds to a couple of their moves. Mostly the finisher if you are using the infinite health cheat. I had never even seen the Game Over screen on that fight because I always use the infinite health cheat and two isn't enough to get to the Game Over screen.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a new update comes out, it seems there will be an area in the jungle with a new enemy, uterus seed, and if I have not misunderstood he is doing some kind of survey

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't find the new enemy, is it not implemented yet?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

He posted so much concept that looked so beautiful before he decided to revamp the game....
I hope those will get to see the "Dark" of day.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good game, once you found out Ctrl+e to strip for that contraption.
Once you get past that tedious part, the Mohawk Troll boss can really dish out the spanking, quite literally. :p
Where does the game store the save?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update..
Will be in three days

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Eluku is starting work on a jungle stage which will include a hermaphrodite parasite (probably the one from Fairy Fighting), the parasite will prevent you from wearing your clothing among other things..

I'm not entirely sure what else is going on since I'm using google translate..

I remember, back in the Fairy Fighting thread, we had a japanese person who would translate Eluku's blog posts for us

I dont know where they've gone.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm so the basics that i understand: He knows what he want to do, Is about to draw some thing, and make the Stage theme

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update will be in four more days

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yo, I skimmed through a few of his last blogposts, and read this:
FairyFighting2・・あればいいですね
(いまは WDだけで手いっぱいですw)

Unless I'm misunderstanding google translate completely (which, let's be real here, is really easy to do), it seems he's thinking of making a second Fairy Fighting? But is currently fully focusing on WD.

If this has already been talked about, I apologize, but I couldn't help but get a bit hyped, even though the potentially eventual Fairy Fighting 2 would be at best several years away. But still. FF2. Holy damn.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

He just saying that FF2 would be nice, but he currently completely busy with WD.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I had a computer failure and i havent been able to do anythig. Can someone fill me in what are the new updates. The last time i played the game when the ogre ending thing was added. Anything after that i dont know.
I remember there being a semen inflation feature planned i think. Has it been added?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I had a computer failure and i havent been able to do anythig. Can someone fill me in what are the new updates. The last time i played the game when the ogre ending thing was added. Anything after that i dont know.
I remember there being a semen inflation feature planned i think. Has it been added?
Which ogre/orc? There are like 5 of them now.