What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Not sure if this was added in a previous version (Or if it was mentioned earlier in this thread), but holding CTRL + a direction will make Nona dash on four legs in that direction. Way faster than walking

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is sometimes horrible.

Trying to kill the "butterfly" in the forest, but 2 touchs and game over... and to start again the level... too boring

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually I find this game impossibly hard. This is why I resorted to cheat engine. This is a cheated save (last save point so far) - for the others, struggling to play this game normally...

Attachments

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My thanks to those who attempted to help. I managed to get past him eventually by somehow jumping over him (no real idea how I managed that one) only to immediately get pummeled by a boss I had no idea was upcoming. Despite what some might claim, this game is crazy hard in certain sections for no real reason. Once you lose your clothes, its basically game over since all combat ability is apparently forgotten.

For the time being, I'll look elsewhere for my H game delights.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game creator.. its good...
but.. make harder enemy is not...
the enemy have fast speed.. no delay for consecutive attack... fast guard too
lol...

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, how do i get past the two statues? i tried jumping and standing naked to both statues but nothing happens

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With the added vine blocking the way, invisible enemies melting your clothes with one shot, butteflies now instantly kill you if your naked... This game is impossible to beat without cheating. But, I noticed the orc with the bag on his head is harder to knock out for some reason because my kick can't reach him without me getting caught. Did he increase his grab range or reduced the kick? Either way, what the hell is he thinking... :eek:

Austro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the cheat data folder provided, these were the only enemy attacks I was able to see, am I missing something?

I can't go backwards and I can't go forwards because of the butterfly.

Edit: Nevermind, I can go backwards by going to the next screen, then going up on the left, but I still can't get past the butterfly

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know the game is still in development so a lot of things are pretty broken (I still think it takes too much to fill up the "cum jar") but the comments here can be unbelievable at times.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Geez... reading the comments made me prepare for something hard... but I got past it in just 2 tries...

You guys are overreacting about the difficulty...

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Geez... reading the comments made me prepare for something hard... but I got past it in just 2 tries...

You guys are overreacting about the difficulty...
In most cases, the Japanese "Easy" difficulty is the US "Hard" difficulty.
Try comparing some of the AAA game titles JP vs US.
So that given, many will find the game hard.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait, am I playing the right version? I've noticed nothing remotely close to being difficult?

Is it the version that has vine blocking your path and you have to hit it before going thru? are the vines and butterfly the ones that are difficult :confused:?

We're talking about the 2 areas before reaching the 2 futa statues right?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is nothing beyond the area with the futa statues.

Kurague

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is not hard at all, just a bit of farming for levels in some areas. The butterfly; hit it until it falls, punch the vine 2 times, go back where the butterfly doesn't get you in an awkward angle, repeat.

if you consider this game hard, play OLD Fairy Fighting. That was hard.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

nothings hard with the cheat saves i've been using from you guys.;)

Kurague

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not even using the cheat-table things xD
Maybe in Fairy fighting you would need cheats because monsters were completely able to spam you the second you'd get out of their grapple, like, without even a chance to touch the ground, but in Wolf's dungeon the combat system is much better than in FF's, so no real need to cheat.
(Note, Fairy fighting had a cheat inserted in the game itself, you had the option to choose infinite health and everything ^^ )

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not even using the cheat-table things xD
Maybe in Fairy fighting you would need cheats because monsters were completely able to spam you the second you'd get out of their grapple, like, without even a chance to touch the ground, but in Wolf's dungeon the combat system is much better than in FF's, so no real need to cheat.
(Note, Fairy fighting had a cheat inserted in the game itself, you had the option to choose infinite health and everything ^^ )

Rlley not relly,
more buggs have this game.
first boss grab and your liefe damge error dead .
the boss is to strong.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it seems the start is bugged for me, I defeated the first enemy (that shite that keeps spawning the floating blobs) and he shows his death animation but nothing else happens and enemies keep spawning.