What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

LoneLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Depending on the OS, that might not be much better.

Put it in C:\temp

Lexdysia

Reputation score

Updated.

Futa now has a forced blowjob attack which fills lust and hunger. After your hunger gets full it also seems to fill up the Collect meter thing from when you had to collect cum to open the kungfu arena. Everything else seems the same.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Futa girl also has a cum meter now

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

hmmm....mine keeps having critical errors and crashing after approximately 30 seconds. Can't even get to the futa =/

Reputation score

hmmm....mine keeps having critical errors and crashing after approximately 30 seconds. Can't even get to the futa =/
Are you using a save that was modified by Cheat Engine? I remember that used to happen to me when I modified my speed stat to be too high. Apparently the game couldn't handle Nona being too fast.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Are you using a save that was modified by Cheat Engine? I remember that used to happen to me when I modified my speed stat to be too high. Apparently the game couldn't handle Nona being too fast.
Yup...that was it. I had to delete my save and start over again. =/ Saw the animation though...it was pretty nice.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i dont like using cheat engine, not fun to use.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loaded to full cum with the Futary, but no more ideas.

I'v unloaded the cum in the lake you can find in the forest screen, but there's no new result :D.

Any ideas?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loaded to full cum with the Futary, but no more ideas.

I'v unloaded the cum in the lake you can find in the forest screen, but there's no new result :D.

Any ideas?
Nothing new beyond that added yet sadly. But he is making good progress considered he does it for free.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah there is also than tentacle monster that fill her with cum in the jungle, i am curious if that will come to mean anything.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The futa animations are kinda nice, but if there isn't a creampie I'm gonna be a little sad.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So much updates and the Kung-Fu Orc is still literally unkillable unless you have godlike luck in the shitty Pachinko minigame.

Thank fuck they aren't trying to make money from this shit or else I'd say this is literally the exact opposite of Breeding Season; Yeah, there's still updates, but it's not the updates the game actually fucking needs to be playable.

lindenbrock

Reputation score

I think the reason for the futa rubbing cum in is because our character might become a futa in the future. I remember reading something on the blog a while ago about it, and i think this was it. Google translate sucks for his site, so im not positive, but it sounds like you might become a futa. Cant post links yet, but its entry 501
*eluku's blog.com*/blog-entry-501.html

Reputation score

Yup...that was it. I had to delete my save and start over again. =/ Saw the animation though...it was pretty nice.
Cool. I'm glad that helped. I hate that you had to delete your save though. I remember I had to use CE to lower my values again before it would crap out. I don't know what the STR and DEF caps are, but I know SPD USED to cap at 150. Anything higher than 150 for your speed stat would make the game force close.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What i did was start a new game and then lvl up again, save a copy of your data folder right before using the skill ball to separate location. Use the skill ball and if u dont get the stat u want copy over your game with the backup data. This way u can keep trying till u get what u want. No cheat engine required.

Lexdysia

Reputation score

So sick of getting speed in the stat up mini game but hey, it is what it is.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New update is out, Futa girl deals a shit ton of damage and there is a GO animation.
Also Kung-Fu orc seems to be respawning now.

Edit: new unedited save file that can fair with Futa girl. but you still can't kill her for now.

Attachments

Last edited:

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus that damage. But I think the only way to get into that village or stronghold is to lose to that futa guard

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jesus that damage. But I think the only way to get into that village or stronghold is to lose to that futa guard
With that damage it would make sense. It will probably be like she gets captured by the tribe or something.

I think everyone missed this but theres a gameover screen if the collect bar gets full with that tentacle thing that fills you up with semen in the forest.

Last edited: