What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

a mini-game involving pachinko is currently being developed/created as a way to upgrade the characters stats in-game.
Did you mean this one?

It's been there waaay before the Futa Cat Village was released. Though the option went missing right after entering said village.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did you mean this one?

It's been there waaay before the Futa Cat Village was released. Though the option went missing right after entering said village.
What the....
This type of mini-game is on current version.

Reputation score

I don't know anymore. I've been following him since he started FairyFighting way back in the day and I've been faithful even during the slowest of times. I don't know what the deal is now, but it seems like he is moving at a snail's pace with this game and content as of late has become quite lame. Hell, I even thought he would work just a bit faster if people supported him on Enty, but that's not the case. In case anyone is wondering what you get if you support, it's just a sketch or two every month. It's basically those rough sketches of how enemies will work in the game and he usually implements the animation like a week or later or so.

Also, the Breastflower is stupid.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Is there a save for the point before the door? Trying to get past the bush while avoiding the penis worms takes too long.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

It's the second one, first one is the save before the bush, anyways, thanks!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I havent touched this game for a rather long period waiting for more updates. The last time i remember playing the game was when the futa girl was just added. Has the clunky combat/stunlocks by mobs been ajusted? Eluku's games are incredibly difficult.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I havent touched this game for a rather long period waiting for more updates. The last time i remember playing the game was when the futa girl was just added. Has the clunky combat/stunlocks by mobs been ajusted? Eluku's games are incredibly difficult.
Basically : No.

Its not something he'll ever fix either cause its an engine limitation and/or the hentai mechanics require it.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Basically : No.

Its not something he'll ever fix either cause its an engine limitation and/or the hentai mechanics require it.
Well he did add easy mode in fairy fighting eventually so it might come. What new things have been added since the futa girl was first added?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well he did add easy mode in fairy fighting eventually so it might come. What new things have been added since the futa girl was first added?
- After loosing to futa girl there is an ritual to convert Nona into futa.
- The ritual number 2
- Prison area
- More futa characters
- Jungle area
- Penis worm
- Evil tree (or whatever it calls)
- Breast flower

That's all I guess. Maybe i missed something.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I can't even get passed the grassy area after the first dungeon area to see all of the new content. Both the large flower enemies and the rock enemies with the claws are cheap as hell.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get passed the grassy area after the first dungeon area to see all of the new content. Both the large flower enemies and the rock enemies with the claws are cheap as hell.
How do you guys get past this point? Fighting the first guy to break loose was a pain, I couldn't get past the guy with the watchman in front of the rock. He is just way to strong.

Most of the monsters in this game is extremely tanky, and hard to hit.

Is there some essential tips on how to play the game that I'm missing?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

How do you guys get past this point? Fighting the first guy to break loose was a pain, I couldn't get past the guy with the watchman in front of the rock. He is just way to strong.

Most of the monsters in this game is extremely tanky, and hard to hit.

Is there some essential tips on how to play the game that I'm missing?
After an hour of failing against the stupid brown imps I just went, "Fuck it, time for Cheat Engine." This game is extremely unfair with most of it's design choices. Especially in the goddamn grass area THAT I STILL CAN'T GET THROUGH!! :mad:

Last edited:

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After an hour of failing against the stupid brown imps I just went, "Fuck it, time for Cheat Engine." This game is extremely unfair with most of it's design choices. Especially in the goddamn grass area THAT I STILL CAN'T GET THROUGH!! :mad:
I'm gonna come in with my not so dank and outdated memes and say:
"Get gud" and "Jump good".
Seriously though just memorise the flowers locations, jump a lot, don't stop running in one direction and hope for good rng.

PS:I suppose that's the grass area you are talking about, with the crabs.

Last edited:

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I escaped the dungeon, got to the jungle part, annihilated all the penis worms that got in my way, got past the breast flower too and now there's a pillar blocking my way. Is that supposed to be the end?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

get an erection and fuck the pillar, you need to cum fast or else the bloody ball thing will go into your ass. I suggest getting an errection and masutbating a bit, id say 3/4ths of the way so you can fuck the pillar and cum fast.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do not forget that Nona can fuck the pillar a little bit faster by holding the attack button.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

New version is out: Added Pachinko machine at the first save spot in the new area, certain mobs drop wooden balls that act as currency to play the game.
Need 500 wood balls to trade for 1 skill ball.
The mini game is a pain in the ass, but can be cheated with making backups of your save.

Also: Breast Flowers can be easily killed, like everything else in the game... not sure what the problem is.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since I'm an idiot I see no choice but to ask. What button do you press to stop masturbating and to start fucking the pillar.