What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Last Update of the year!
Brown Goblin opens you up like a can of beans
Red goblin cutaway of Nona getting a month's worth of protein.

This has been quite a year, spending it meeting up together here on this thread every week has been part of what keeps me going.
So a special thanks to Eluku for working tirelessly on this incredible game, and a special thanks to everyone here who keeps tabs on it.
Love you all.

There may be a break in updates until the 11th of January, as Eluku has a much deserved rest.
Coming Soon, a GO Animation, and the next room containing some Lesbian action.

I got stuck in the Harpy boss room. No harpies are spawning and the bar is about 1/4 full. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Press escape and try again?

Last edited:

Granyala

Reputation score
Coming Soon, a GO Animation
Uuh wait, you can actually fight the gangbang gobs? So far I didn't see a way to defeat them. Thought the room was just there for well.. you know... the ganbang.
Would love to be able to K.O. the big Gob, so the others can ravish Nona in peace. :p

I do wish you all a happy new year too!

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Uuh wait, you can actually fight the gangbang gobs? So far I didn't see a way to defeat them. Thought the room was just there for well.. you know... the ganbang.
Would love to be able to K.O. the big Gob, so the others can ravish Nona in peace. :p

I do wish you all a happy new year too!
Just beat them till they drop.
That room is repeatable after you clear it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
2021 is here and it's the Year of the Ox.
It's likely that we'll get a picture of Nona being railed by a bovine :eek:

As well as being the year of the ox, this'll also, probably be the year of Zombie Loli Nona.
Very much looking forward to it.

mimic22

Reputation score
"Zombie Loli Nona"

Fucked up in normal hentai games standards.

Vanilla for this game.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
How far is the Game now? What´s the newest Content?
progression wise we're still stuck on saving Nona by removing her cock parasite. (cliff -> harpy nest -> minotaur area featuring minigame to remove her parasite. Her asshole is collateral damage.
Content wise Eluku is going hardcore on the side area which will feature "arenalike" battles. you wager 3000 woodballs (and your life) and choose to fight opponents for a reward, scaling with difficulty. Currently features big anal goblin and the boys :tm: in which the three goblins each fuck her mouth, vaginally, and milk her breasts pretty painfully. I think the next update will add the Game over scene. (This arena is accessed in the cliff area and features a savepoint. its before the climb to avoid goblin children and after the sexy wall plant)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
progression wise we're still stuck on saving Nona by removing her cock parasite. (cliff -> harpy nest -> minotaur area featuring minigame to remove her parasite. Her asshole is collateral damage.
Content wise Eluku is going hardcore on the side area which will feature "arenalike" battles. you wager 3000 woodballs (and your life) and choose to fight opponents for a reward, scaling with difficulty. Currently features big anal goblin and the boys :tm: in which the three goblins each fuck her mouth, vaginally, and milk her breasts pretty painfully. I think the next update will add the Game over scene. (This arena is accessed in the cliff area and features a savepoint. its before the climb to avoid goblin children and after the sexy wall plant)
Thanks a million ; P

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still wonder why Nona would wanna remove her futanari penis. Nothing in the game makes it look like a huge detriment to her well-being, and she still doesn't have the desire to rape other animal-girls (like the merchant cat - damn, I so wish Nona would try to make little half-kitty-puppies with her, after all those troubles of getting that golden apple and her sex toys bag) to make it plausible that she might wanna get rid of it.
At most, whenever she sees other girls being ravished in extreme manners, she gets horny as well. But considering that she can then slash even faster with her claws, it's not such a big loss.
The only disadvantage so far in futanari-mode is that she can't make jump-kicks and body-slams anymore, but then again, jump-kicks are rather useless in this game, and her increased quicker slashing more than makes up for the temporary loss of the body-slam.

Kizuro

Reputation score
I still wonder why Nona would wanna remove her futanari penis. Nothing in the game makes it look like a huge detriment to her well-being, and she still doesn't have the desire to rape other animal-girls (like the merchant cat - damn, I so wish Nona would try to make little half-kitty-puppies with her, after all those troubles of getting that golden apple and her sex toys bag) to make it plausible that she might wanna get rid of it.
At most, whenever she sees other girls being ravished in extreme manners, she gets horny as well. But considering that she can then slash even faster with her claws, it's not such a big loss.
The only disadvantage so far in futanari-mode is that she can't make jump-kicks and body-slams anymore, but then again, jump-kicks are rather useless in this game, and her increased quicker slashing more than makes up for the temporary loss of the body-slam.
Maybe it's more of a psychological thing from her? I mean most normie would freak out then wish to go back to normal if they found themself in such situation unlike some degenerate.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Maybe it's more of a psychological thing from her? I mean most normie would freak out then wish to go back to normal if they found themself in such situation unlike some degenerate.
I mean, If I were a guy and I would grow boobs I would definitely freak out and try to get rid of them too . . .

I have to agree, i dislike Futa myself, i would faint if it was happening to me.
I mean, for a lesbian it would be kind of an interesting experience! XD

Mick2000

Reputation score
I mean, If I were a guy and I would grow boobs I would definitely freak out and try to get rid of them too . . .
if i were to grow boobs as a man i would freak out, but if the entire process completely transform me into woman it might be different... yes i'm a degenerate

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Referring to why being a Futa is dangerous for Nona; well for one who knows what else the parasite is doing to her.
Two, when you're in futa state you have an invisible timer in which Nona is forced to drop everything and masturbate, which...puts her in a pretty dangerous state. And being grabbed by others will NOT relieve her horniness.