Reputation score
1660907042794.png

Ci-en:
Twitter:
Patreon:
Discord:
Current demo:
Latest paid demo:

Ladies and gents, we finally have a good CR-themed RPG and it's looking SPICY.
Their ci-en showcases a plethora of different mobs, the developer is active (entertaining on their twitter as well), and the VA for the heroine hits just the right notes.This is Elzee's first game, but their discord group shows some pretty friendly environments as well. I'm usually the last person to promote a Patreon dev, but this guy definitely has flown under their radar for the obvious. Development started in May and is absolutely rocketing in progress.

Synopsis-
Typical dystopian Resident Evil idea where the MC retreats to a tunnel in order to evade the onslaught horde outside-- the game revolves around a loop system of her trying to get further and further across each floor and beat the boss of said floor. Upon beating said floor, a new one emerges. There's a few NPC's being shown so far, with one in the current demo. Once you beat a floor once, you don't have to return to said floor. Items and upgrades are not lost upon defeat-- albeit there can be some occasional RNG punishment upon loss, although barely noticable at worst. There isn't any talk of GOR upon defeat anywhere, so it's not some typical "Spam loss CG Farm" that some devs resort to.

Controls-
Z/Enter: Select
X: Back (Only for certain menu's)

Combat persists of four different pools-- Health, Stamina, VP, and ecstasy. It's worth noting that some perk upgrades restore these pools over time when maneuvering through the areas.
-Health: If it drops to 0, you get sent back to the beginning bunker. Nothing is really lost on defeat.
-Stamina: Fuel for your special abilities-- this can enable some pretty busted abilities if you combo them right.
-VP: "Virus Points?" I honestly don't know what the true name of it is, but reaching 100 means you've given in to the virus. Raises when being climaxed inside of.
-Ecstasy/Adrenaline: Your climax meter. This fills up to %100, but ramps with extra speeds the more it fills up. The MC also has different poses depending on how high this goes, from initial to past %75. Once it fills, you're stunlocked until the enemy climaxes, and you climax immediately after. The animation effect and VA's efforts spice this up to the extreme. You can unlock an ability that skips your struggle turns entirely.

Action Bar-
-When referring to the player, you can either immediately act at %75 with some abilities, or guard. At %100, you execute certain commands you made at the prior mark-- throwing grenades, performing specific specials, etc.
-When referring to enemies, the %75 mark is a bit different. They can "Pass" said turn to start their H sequence on the next %75, ramp up to a "Quick Attack", or slow down their Action Bar tremendously until they unleash a very powerful move at %100. If two enemies are at %75 and one is filling vastly slower than the other-- you should use your "Kick" attack.

Countering-
-Certain abilities and items have the ability to "Counter", per se. Once an enemy is either trying to start an H sequence, or past the %75 mark, you can kick/shoot them to deal specific debuffs.
-A character trying to start an H sequence will lose said ability, and lost a small portion of their Action bar.
-A character past the %75 will be "Countered", pushing their Action Bar all the way to zero. This is extremely useful if you notice an enemy is past %75 and is preparing a big move.

It's worth noting that losing is pretty much inevitable if your RNG absolutely tanks you out, but it ends with a black screen and the MC waking from a nap.. You keep all items, levels, etc upon losing, and you even unlock the shopkeeper at the base once you beat the current floor.
*The Ci-en link has the demo on the description.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
exceptionally good so far, i look forward to his career with great interest.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh hey, a Grandia style battle system. Good, more games should have it.

I don't normally like this type of 'dungeon' advancement, but it's not going to deter me either.

Battle harassment is nice, but nothing special, which is fine. Good CGs, the zombie dick isn't rotten looking, that's definately a plus.

I like the idea of gathering documents for unlocking skills to spend perk points on, but only since there's actually a handful to start off with.

Bit of an exploit, there's a skill that lets you gain 10 sp for not struggling during H, and it works while she's laid out after getting creampied, but the enemies seem to go stupid and constantly pass their turns when she's in that state, so you can just refill completely.

I wish she would climax when the bar hits the top, instead of waiting around for the enemy to finish. ...because i have a thing for getting into possible/eventual orgasm loops, especially if they escalate.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update hit OP
Worth noting that currently 0.1 save doesn't work with 0.2 so the grind wil have to reset, but this seems to be just due to the assault rifle being redone.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
HOOOOOOO BOI THIS IS MY TYPE OF FOOD. also apparnetly version 2 just came out and its for paid only. Says that in the future the free version will be updated one day. Duno when tho.

EDIT: So what are the major differences between the new version n the old free version? ALSO I HOPE ONE DAY HE WOULD ADD STANDING IMAGES AFTER BEING "FINISHED" cause dayum that would be the cherry on top of the cake

Last edited:
OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also apparnetly version 2 just came out and its for paid only.
Yeah I put that in the post earlier today.

So what are the major differences between the new version n the old free version?
Free demo got updated to include animating the first boss, adding a new climax animation, etc
Newest version has the second floor enemies-- snakes, flowers, large boy, a robot, and another zombie. It also includes animated scenes for the snake as well.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Since it'll take me awhile, does anyone know if "Sex technique 6 unimplemented" is implemented in the new paid version?

lol

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get to the 2nd stage? I beat the boss at the end of the 1st one 3 times now but I still can't select any other stage.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you get to the 2nd stage? I beat the boss at the end of the 1st one 3 times now but I still can't select any other stage.
Are you playing the 0.2 version of the demo?

If you are, there should be a short story scene after beating the cyborg boss before the player is brought back to the control room. The mysterious merchant should also be present. From there, players can choose to explore the second area.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you playing the 0.2 version of the demo?

If you are, there should be a short story scene after beating the cyborg boss before the player is brought back to the control room. The mysterious merchant should also be present. From there, players can choose to explore the second area.
Yeah I'm playing the demo that was linked via mega not too long ago. The merchant was there but I don't see any option to explore the 2nd area popping up. It's just the same tunnel area over and over again.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah I'm playing the demo that was linked via mega not too long ago. The merchant was there but I don't see any option to explore the 2nd area popping up. It's just the same tunnel area over and over again.
When you click on the option to explore in the menu, there should be two choices and not just one compared to starting the game.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When you click on the option to explore in the menu, there should be two choices and not just one compared to starting the game.
On my end, its still only just the one that I can pick. Is it because I loaded up a save file from the previous version? I really hope not but I'll try starting a new game and drag myself through the grind again to see if that helps any.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game mechanics description in the OP is wrong in some areas. Take or leave the content below, I'm leaving it for my personal reference:

HP: The round is lost if it hits zero. Player ends up back at the control room believing everything is a dream, but keeps all of her items, levels, perk points and skills learnt. Certain perks once learnt will give the player a % chance of HP regeneration after each exploration turn. Certain items acquired from enemy loot will restore a % of the player's total HP pool.
SP: Used to perform skills acquired from perks. Like the HP mechanic, there is also a skill granting a % chance of SP regeneration after each exploration turn. There are a lot more items which restore SP than HP in the early game, so players are encouraged to actively use their skills from perks when the situation calls for it.
VP: The game calls it the "virus meter". If it hits 100, it's the same as losing a round from 0 HP. The VP goes up each time a zombie ejaculates into the player during rape scenes, each ejaculation is 40 points but this can be reduced by spending the perk points on the appropriate skills which unlock as the player is subject to an increasing number of vaginal ejaculations. Outside of combat, the only way to reduce VP is to consume the antiviral pills (抗生物質)which will decrease the VP count by 20 for 3 exploration turns. VP is also reset to zero when players successfully complete a round by defeating the boss at the end of the zone.
Adrenaline: The meter on the right-hand side with the heart symbol at its base. This increases during sexual acts, through consumption of the doping consumable and through random events (gas). Besides changing the expression of the player during rape scenes, it also grants a % bonus to damage, so players are encouraged to balance damage buffs with available antiviral pills to prevent rapes from losing the round. Like vaginal ejaculations, climaxing during rapes enough times unlocks certain skills (for example guaranteed escape from attempted rape by spending SP, reduced active gauge penalty during penetration, HP, SP recovery during sex acts etc.) which can be activated using perk points. Adrenaline naturally decreases to zero if turns pass without sexual acts or drug-induced increases, so players aiming for climaxes will need to balance rapes with available antiviral pills.

As of demo v0.2, the climax-related sex skills have up to 6. Number 7 is unnamed, so that will have to wait for a future version. Sex-related skills only apply when she's being raped, and possibly afterwards when she's down for the count before getting up. Since the enemies do not take the chance to hump her when she's down, the skills relating to HP and SP recovery during sex mean free recovery at no cost to items.

Inventory: There is a hard-cap for the different categories of items available. For example, bread is limited to 3 loaves, lollipop 3 sticks etc. Some of these limits can be raised by investing in the appropriate skills after their blueprints have been found in the zone. Any excess items found will be automatically transported to storage, which is infinite. When the player returns to the control area, the storage will automatically top up the item quantities to maximum from available stocks.

Active-time gauge: Both the player and enemy faces will move along the gauge from left to right, with the rate of increase dependent on each party's AGI stat. At the 75% mark, the gauge is marked a different colour. When the player hits 75%, a basic action like kick or shoot can be used which resets the gauge to zero. If the player elects to breathe (the shield icon), the player's icon will return to the 50% mark after hitting 100%. Certain special moves (e.g. throw grenade) will only activate once the gauge hits 100% and CAN be cancelled if the enemy executes a rape grapple before this happens.

Enemies who have an active gauge of between 75-100% can be COUNTERED by the player using the "Kick" command. When a kick is successfully executed on an enemy satisfying the above condition, the enemy loses the intended action and the active gauge is reset to zero. This is why the game advises players to use the breathe command, as enemies with slightly higher AGI than the player are likely to hit 75% first followed by the player, leaving them open to a kick counter.

Rape-capable enemies who have telegraphed their rape-grapple move will instantly execute it when their gauge is at 75%, NOT 100%. In exchange, ANY offensive action which depletes their HP will cancel the attempted rape, but not reset their active gauge value.

Zone guide:
Underground containment facility (地下保障施設) (sic)
Rape-capable enemies: Male zombies, zombie dogs, cyborg boss.
Zone gimmicks:

Sometimes a player will be given three choices when the path branches, available choices ranging from regular enemy, chest, mysterious merchant and boss enemy. The third option is random (marked by the question mark)

A cat will sometimes appear asking for fish. If players have it, they can feed the cat the fish who will then run away. Several turns later, the cat will return with an item to thank the player for her generosity. This consumable item is a permanent stat booster (HP, SP, AGI), so keep fish on hand for this zone. Fish are available to buy from the mysterious merchant after clearing the zone the first time.

The cyborg is always accompanied by a zombie and zombie dog. Throwing a grenade is usually enough to get rid of the flunkies, leaving the boss as a 1-on-1 fight. The boss is rape capable, so it's easy to stun it when it's preparing to rape. It does have a punishing combo of blows as a normal attack, so use flashbang grenades to keep it immobilised if HP is dangerously low. Just about anything with high damage will finish it off. I personally like coming into this fight with high adrenaline for the damage boost to the opening grenade throw, then letting the cyborg rape and climax the player for the purpose of skills development.

Greenhouse area (温室エエリア)
Rape-capable enemies: Mutated plants, anacondas
Zone gimmicks:

Chests can be trapped, whereupon the anaconda inside will ambush the player for an immediate attempt at rape.

If the player showed the robot at the start of the zone the scientist's ID card, it will give the player a molotov cocktail at the end of the scene. Later on (around 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through the zone), the robot will offer to provide a "service" to the player. Accepting it will increase adrenaline with a choice of either VP reduction, doping or a small HP + SP recovery. Accepting the "service" counts towards vaginal ejaculation for the purposes of perk skills.

Plant-based enemies are vulnerable to fire, making molotov cocktails seriously useful.

Bring water along when taking on the zone boss. Because its AGI is so high, flashbang grenades help reduce HP loss from its annoying attacks.

Impregnation mechanic:
Occasionally the post-orgasm scene will have a special effect, where the enemy's seed has impregnated the player. The type of enemy involved has different modifiers, but all seeds have one positive and one negative modifier. Players can get multiple copies of an enemy seed, and there is one skill in particular which increases the probability of impregnation. List of effects given below:

Zombie: ATK +5, AGI -1
Zombie Dog: AGI +1, Max HP -50
Fat Zombie, Max HP +50, AGI -1
Cyborg (1st stage boss), Max SP +10, AGI -2
Chopper (Venus flytrap), Max SP +5, Damage taken +1%
Ivy Zombie: ATK +5, Max SP -5
Anaconda, ATK +5, Damage taken +1%
White variant zombie, Max HP +1%, Max SP -1%
Failed experiment (the sludge in stage 3), Damage taken -1%, AGI -1
Nurse, Max HP +50, Critical rate -1%
Administrator (the flying drones of stage 4), Critical rate +1%, Max HP -50

The stage 2 boss has a sex attack, but his seed is the same as the zombie's.
Use the Eve potion to restore virginity and clear the seed effects.
As of 0.9, recommend the Zombie, Zombie Dog, Ivy Zombie, Failed Experiment and Flying Drone. Max HP is not really a problem when there's a cheat item which fully restores HP even in battle, while AGI debuffs can be countered by lots of zombie dog couplings. Max SP caps are less of an issue, because each level-up raises max SP and there'll come a point when players will have more than enough when items are taken into consideration. Increased critical rate and ATK speeds up fights, so those are top priority even with the attendant debuffs. Anaconda isn't recommended because taking increased damage together with debuffs to max HP is too much of a risk.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Worth noting that currently 0.1 save doesn't work with 0.2 so the grind wil have to reset, but this seems to be just due to the assault rifle being redone.
On my end, its still only just the one that I can pick. Is it because I loaded up a save file from the previous version? I really hope not but I'll try starting a new game and drag myself through the grind again to see if that helps any.
In case anyone else besides Shadowknight502 failed to read the thread regarding older version save games.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Save file at the end of the current content in the 0.2 paid version. Save file 5 has agility boosted to make you always act first unless scripted to do otherwise (i.e ambush attack). Save file 6 has agility put back to relative normal state so triggering h-attacks are easier.

Overall I saw about a whole bunch of male enemies (including both bosses, not sure if the second one has a regular H-attack or does something special). One dog and one plant tentacle enemy. And that's about it in terms of content. Still good game though.

Attachments

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game mechanics description in the OP is wrong in some areas. Take or leave the content below, I'm leaving it for my personal reference
Tweaked OP a bit to match, didn't bother including the walkthrough-- but will hyperlink a full one on release.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the previous exploit doesn't work anymore, it won't let me just lay there and regain any sp (or use it on grab but before snuggle-struggles, really nerfs the skill actually...). too bad, i also used it to adjust the turn order to a better one because getting up immediately too often results in the enemy getting an instant turn. while realistic, feels bad in a game.

There's also way too many skills/passives now, holy shit, i'm flooded with options.

They slowed the dogs down a bit, which is very good as they were OP getting turns very quickly for first-zone enemies.

Fuck the mouse, and fuck QTEs.