What's new

[Complete - Full] Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~

Eventidegames

Reputation score
RJ233587_img_main.jpg
Overview:
RPG about a female knight who succumbs to villain c*ck!!

Nord with the title of Emblem Knightess is an outstanding spearwoman
who uses the Emblem of Dark Fire, but when a wicked one turns
the emblem into a "lewd emblem", she levels down.

Exploiting the situation, villains start doing H things to Nord.

Falling prey to their erotic attacks, Nord is confined and disciplined by them.
As her acts of rebellion are suppressed, she becomes obedient trained by their c*cks!

Developer:Ahriman
Translator: EventideGames
Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Female protagonist, Japanese game, Censored, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, Restraint, Captivity, Coercion/Compulsion, Rape, Collar/Chain/Restraints, Bondage

Installation:
1. Extract game and drag the patch onto the folder.
2. Run.

Translators note: Unfortunately the translation had to be butchered due to plugins, so things like moves weren't translated otherwise animations wouldn't work.

Additional Information:
RPG about a female knight who succumbs to villain c*ck!!

Nord with the title of Emblem Knightess is an outstanding spearwoman
who uses the Emblem of Dark Fire, but when a wicked one turns
the emblem into a "lewd emblem", she levels down.

Exploiting the situation, villains start doing H things to Nord.

Falling prey to their erotic attacks, Nord is confined and disciplined by them.
As her acts of rebellion are suppressed, she becomes obedient trained by their c*cks!

- In-battle Erotic Attacks
- Female knight undergoes sexual discipline in prison
- Strong-willed lady succumbs to c*ck

This RPG with the theme of defeat violation is especially
recommended for those who like the above situations!

* Please confirm system compatibility via the trial version before purchasing.

Graphic: Infraton
RJ233587_img_smp1.jpg RJ233587_img_smp2.jpg RJ233587_img_smp3.jpg RJ233587_img_smp4.jpg RJ233587_img_smp5.jpg RJ233587_img_smp6.jpg RJ233587_img_smp7.jpg RJ233587_img_smp8.jpg RJ233587_img_smp9.jpg

Patch(Fix3):

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your "effort" but you should mark this "translation" as Partial MTL (Machine Translation). The game is more or less IMPOSSIBLE to translate completely into English because Ahriman uses a really funky script to call his scenarios, choices, battles and skills. That's why you still see japanese signs on the campaign map for example. Also your translation breaks the dialog box in several scenarios.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Thank you for your "effort" but you should mark this "translation" as Partial MTL (Machine Translation). The game is more or less IMPOSSIBLE to translate completely into English because Ahriman uses a really funky script to call his scenarios, choices, battles and skills. That's why you still see japanese signs on the campaign map for example. Also your translation breaks the dialog box in several scenarios.
yeah, trying to fix a lot of it.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Fixed the crashing and word wrapping, if you find any more tell me.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it seems installing this patch takes out the animations for me, as in the attack ones and the sexual harassment ones once u get bound/captured by the enemy, is this only happening to me?

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
it seems installing this patch takes out the animations for me, as in the attack ones and the sexual harassment ones once u get bound/captured by the enemy, is this only happening to me?
no it seems to be happening to a lot of people, trying to figure out a fix now.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As with other Ahriman games, note that even *comments* need to be changed to the translated version. It's a bit weird, but apparently that is used to trigger some scripts. Various translation tools don't properly take comments into account, though, which might be why there are a lot of broken functionality popping up after an automated translation.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Uploaded patch 2, this fixes the combat, but removes the names for skill, pay attention to the descriptions when restrained, HP and MP are in the Japanese text.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
As with other Ahriman games, note that even *comments* need to be changed to the translated version. It's a bit weird, but apparently that is used to trigger some scripts. Various translation tools don't properly take comments into account, though, which might be why there are a lot of broken functionality popping up after an automated translation.
It's less comments and more that the scripts call for a specific name, so translating something that seems irrelevant, like a skills name, will break it.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it's the still the same "demo" but in english?

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
it's the still the same "demo" but in english?
Yeah, it's a glorified tech demo for a game that as far as I can tell is abandoned. It still has more content than a lot of games though, so if you're into BDSM it's a decent game.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Alright, patch 3 is up, think that's as much as I can do without deleting half the translation for stupid scripts that don't bother to check name changes.

Oir

Reputation score
Alright, patch 3 is up, think that's as much as I can do without deleting half the translation for stupid scripts that don't bother to check name changes.
Appreciate the translation! Big fan of Ahriman games. Shame they don't seem to account for fan translations.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm getting a missing file on the game after downloading the patch and placing it on a fresh install. Attached error; anybody have an idea of what I'm missing from the files?

Attachments

Oir

Reputation score
So is this MTL translation or what?
Honestly speaking, the English is extremely broken and very difficult to understand. You can get an idea of what's going on through the pictures during gameplay but the grammar and sentence structure often just makes no sense. This is coming from a native English speaker. The skills/abilities are also largely untranslated which makes it really difficult to get engaged with the combat as well.

The game is technically playable but it's probably worse than most machine translations you've seen.
I get that it's reportedly very difficult to translate Ahriman games though due to how he coded the game and dialogue.

Hirano Katsuro

Reputation score
Honestly speaking, the English is extremely broken and very difficult to understand. You can get an idea of what's going on through the pictures during gameplay but the grammar and sentence structure often just makes no sense. This is coming from a native English speaker. The skills/abilities are also largely untranslated which makes it really difficult to get engaged with the combat as well.

The game is technically playable but it's probably worse than most machine translations you've seen.
I get that it's reportedly very difficult to translate Ahriman games though due to how he coded the game and dialogue.
Well im not native English speaker, its my second language but for me broken English is a rely big turn off. Especially in h-scenes, like what's the point of playing then?
At least thanks for saving my time on that))

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Sorry for writing this all of sudden, since Ahriman has a habit of delay the payments of his debts, being desperate for some quick cash, not being full-time busy...
Is he having a gambling problem? Well, you know, the pachinkos?