What's new

[Complete - Full] Emiliana: Holy Lady's Demonic Covenent [v1.25] [White Moor]

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I appreciate the effort, but so far most of what I have seen in the game feels like it is purely machine translation.

Even if you are saying you are going line by line, did you perhaps upload the wrong version for us then? A simple reply of yours showing your english and what I read in the game makes no sense with what you are saying.

EDIT : I recommend you getting a fresh 1.25 game and downloading from your own patch link, applying and testing.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I appreciate the effort, but so far most of what I have seen in the game feels like it is purely machine translation.

Even if you are saying you are going line by line, did you perhaps upload the wrong version for us then? A simple reply of yours showing your english and what I read in the game makes no sense with what you are saying.

EDIT : I recommend you getting a fresh 1.25 game and downloading from your own patch link, applying and testing.
Sigh, no wonder people were complaining, for whatever reason the last translation didn't stick. I'll reupload with the actual final translation. 🤦‍♂️

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Updated the patch to what it was actually supposed to be, still 1.25 though, if anyone knows when the next update it supposed to be out please tell me so I know when I can properly have the translation on the latest update.

Jaspersal

Reputation score
Updated the patch to what it was actually supposed to be, still 1.25 though, if anyone knows when the next update it supposed to be out please tell me so I know when I can properly have the translation on the latest update.
Thank you for your hard work. Is the current mega link the correct translation? I've noticed that while the text wraps and doesn't run off the screen, the text is still the same as a machine translated version I have, and seems to read a bit odd as well.
Before downloading the MTL version I used a fresh 1.25 file with the megalink here and the patch link on your google doc and seem to be getting the same results.