What's new

Emily's room

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Emily's room

(Here's more filler.)

Taking a moment for her strength and wit to recover, Luna stood there silent for a while... then began to smile in an amused manner.

"By the way sister... you smell faintly of that woman from the shop. May I inquire regarding what you were doing while I was asleep?..."

It should be noted that there was a tinge of mischief in here voice...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Mmm. I love filler. ))

Iris managed to keep herself from blushing when Iris brought up that Iris had Jesse's sent on her. Iris was not not about to admit to having sex with the woman, Iris was too shy to admit to something like that out in the open.

Softly, Iris responded to Luna.
" Nothing... I just went to visit her is all..." Iris took a small sniff and noticed Luna had a faint smell of Jesse on her. Then, Iris quickly said to Luna " I noticed you have her sent on you too... "

Iris doubted Luna did what she did with Jesse.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(( I is now ready... ))

Emily sat in silence while she listened to their conversation. Although she did look angry it started to change when she heard what happened to Luna. This girl was hurt and she lied to her own sister?

"Wait... what happened to her? How badly hurt was she...?"

She remembered back to the looting run she was on with Iris. It seemed obvious that she was hurt but did something bad happen when Emily wasn't looking?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris turned to Emily to answer her, blushing upon seeing the girl because she was still naked, her breasts and pussy were still in plain view. Iris thought for a moment on why Luna was hurt and the answer came. The girl must of still been hurt from Fleur attacking her. Iris figured that was why she passed out in the hallway after the looting run.

Iris then vaguely answered Emily.
" A girl attacked her a day back. I'm sure Luna is fine now... "

Iris stood there and waited for a reply from Emily or Luna. A thought ran through Iris's head then. She wondered if Emily was going to try and... Pick back up where they left off before Luna showed up.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"That is so... and the said girl should be reflecting on the inconvenience she caused right about now...

One might say Luna sounded almost... "evil" in the last part of her statement, implying things that were best left... unknown.

~Inside Iris's room~

The blond girl awoke groggily, feeling a bit.."chilly" and uncomfortable. It was then that she realized was naked asides from a complex and perhaps erotic binding of ropes. Opening her mouth to scream, she found that she had been gagged and was at the foot of the bed, tied to the bedposts as well. Unable to move, the girl began to frantically look around for something that could be of use to her in her surroundings. It was then of course, that Fleur noticed the note on the floor near her.

For causing my unnecessary trouble in my encounter this morning... LUNA!!!

The small girl could only fume in anger as she struggled against the bonds to no real avail.

~Outside Emily's room~

"That aside, weren't you two going to entertain each other?..."

(Boredom makes me write the craziest stuff...)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily sighed. She could tell they were being vague for a reason about what happened. She just stared at Luna for a second with no more anger in her eyes. Then she said to her-

"Like I'm in the mood after what you just did." Looking over to Iris without a shirt on she said, "You should put your shirt back on..."

Whatever they were keeping from her it didn't matter. It was probably between the two sisters. Before she went back in her room to put her clothes on she said to Luna, "Remember what you told Iris... don't keep shit like this from her again. Think about what would happen to her if something bad happened to you..." With that said she went back into her room and put on her clothes leaving the door open for Iris to get her shirt.

(Emily's way of being nice to Luna XD)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris nodded to Emily as she went back into the room to put her shirt back on.

~ A moment later ~

With all of her clothing back on Iris stepped out of the bedroom, wondering what she should do with her day now. Iris wanted to do something a bit more meaningful then just going out and collecting supplies from random houses again. Iris figured she should check the mission board to see if there was anything important that needed to be done.

Iris turned her head to Emily and softly spoke then.
" Hey Emily... I'm going to go on another mission today. Want to join me? "
Iris didn't bother asking Luna if she wanted to come, she knew the answer.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily smiled at Iris when she asked if she wanted to come along. What else would she do, sit around this place? Plus Iris was going out there. Even with Luna she didn't want Iris to be out there without her.

"Sure, if you go out there I'm going to."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Remember to control thy urges for the duration of the mission... while there is nothing wrong with enjoying oneself, there is a time and place for everything..."

Despite what Luna had said, the tone applied made it seem more of a remainder than another attempt to belittle Emily. That said, the message itself was highly condescending regardless of the tone it had been spoken in.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily looked at Luna. She seemed angry, although not as angry as when Luna was saying this shit to her on the looting run after she had almost been raped. Talking back to her she said to Luna,

"And you remember to not keep shit hidden from your sister. If something happened to you out there we'd all be in deep shit."

She guessed that something very bad must have happened from Luna after the run. If it had happened a few hours before when they were on the looting run then the whole team would have been in trouble...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna's reply was devoid of any true emotion, replying almost as if she wa s a machine or doll of sorts.

"Rest assured...if this body is to be a burden to my sister once again, I shall cut it off myself..."

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily literally face palmed at Luna's words. She turned to her and sighed then said

"Why the fuck do you think Iris... or me would want to see you die? I don't know what the hell seems to be wrong with you but even I don't want to see you get yourself killed and if I don't want you to die imagine how Iris would react if you did. How the fuck long have you two been sisters? It seems like it's been one day instead of a whole lifetime."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let out a sad sounding sigh at the sight of Luna and Emily fighting again. She wished they could get along and be friends. Iris listened to the two girls go back and forth without saying anything until Luna said something that caught Iris's attention.

Hearing Luna basically say she would kill herself if she ever became a burden to her made Iris walk over to the girl, looking her in the eyes as she softly spoke.
" You won't ever be a burden to me Luna... "

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna remained silent to both what Emily and Iris had said, preferring not to respond. She knew in her mind that Iris would most likely cry if she died...but tears would pass with time, especially as the "her" that Iris most likely had known was "already dead"... or so she thought anyway. Yet for the sake of keeping the peace, she chose not to respond to the comments, but rather chance the topic.

"...Shall we be off to see the woman at the shops then?... There is something I would like her to do for me.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let out another sad sounding sigh at Luna's response. She figured Luna didn't want to talk about this, she never wanted to talk about these things. Iris decided to let this go for now and just get on with the day. Iris replied to Luna then, speak to her softly as she began walking down the hallway.

" Yeah... Lets go. "

Iris continued to walk as Luna followed her. Iris didn't look back at Emily, she had a feeling the girl was going to go get dressed then follow them.

(( Keylo wanted me to move her character for her.))