What's new

[Complete - Full] 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation Progress

Looked at the DLsite and this game looks like it could be fun. Hopefully the translation is going well and we can get our hands on it soon. :)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It'll be complete pretty soon(compared to my last translation). I have stopped working on other games so it goes much faster, and it not very large...
Apart from the H scenes and dialogues, everything else isn't too much of a hassle...

Those H scenes are quite perverted though. Not at the level of Naoko's game which had it's own level of perversion as a whole, but still, I believe some people will like them A LOT. Others, not so much. Well, there's no way we can have a game appeal to every perv in here, right? ;)

rizo

Reputation score

It'll be complete pretty soon(compared to my last translation). I have stopped working on other games so it goes much faster, and it not very large...
Apart from the H scenes and dialogues, everything else isn't too much of a hassle...

Those H scenes are quite perverted though. Not at the level of Naoko's game which had it's own level of perversion as a whole, but still, I believe some people will like them A LOT. Others, not so much. Well, there's no way we can have a game appeal to every perv in here, right? ;)
You're getting me even more hyped!
Keep up the great work :)

criss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

another full translation oh yea pretty hyped about this one too

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww Yissss.
motha fuckin pregnacy

mchammer997

Reputation score

You're doing god's work.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're doing god's work.
>god's work
>the protagonist is a goddess
I'm not sure about that matey ;)

rizo

Reputation score

>god's work

You're torturing us with these screenshots!
My body couldn't be more ready for this!

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

>god's work
any chance of releasing a partial soon? i cant wait till easter :S

BTW thank you for doing this translation.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any chance of releasing a partial soon? i cant wait till easter :S

BTW thank you for doing this translation.
Nyope~

Sorry, but I want to deliver the completed one at once...
Easter is in mid April, right?
I might be done with this before March even ends >_>

rizo

Reputation score

:eek: Oh my this makes me happy. Here's hoping that's the case.
This game looks like a lot of fun.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nyope~

Sorry, but I want to deliver the completed one at once...
Easter is in mid April, right?
The HYPE! is real XD

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's here, boys and girls!!

Another translation finished~ It might seem a bit quick compared to Naoko's game, but this game isn't as large as that one. It has less scenes, and the maps have less things that needed to be translated. I did work some more hours since I really wanted to release the game faster this time. You guys had to wait many months last time, so I figured it was worth the extra work. Also, there was no scat involved, and that made the process easier.

This game uses some custom scripts that might be buggy, so I urge anyone that finds one to report it at once.

I have kept the story intact, and didn't modify any parts of it at all. The game isn't really hard, and if you get stuck at a boss or something, you can farm regular enemies, get more skill points, and challenge the boss again. There are some gameovers, but I trust you peeps, those won't be of any concern.

I also tend to not translate images, since I'm not confident in the quality of a translated image... The untranslated images have nothing to do with the story, they are for describing the condition of Emily's vagina. Sorry in advance, but I don't want to ruin those with my artistic temperament. I just have to work on my Photoshop skills at some point >.<

Without further ado, here you go:

MEGA LINK:

Patch Version History:
v1.00: Translation released.

I hope all of you will enjoy this game! If you happen to really like it, you should buy it to support the developers as well! Shoku is a very popular h-game circle, even if their artstyle is kinda unorthodox!

P.S. As for my next project, I will work on bugs/etc on this game, and then who knows~~ Hope everyone will like the next game as well!

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's here, boys and girls!!

Another translation finished~ It might seem a bit quick compared to Naoko's game, but this game isn't as large as that one. It has less scenes, and the maps have less things that needed to be translated. I did work some more hours since I really wanted to release the game faster this time. You guys had to wait many months last time, so I figured it was worth the extra work. Also, there was no scat involved, and that made the process easier.

This game uses some custom scripts that might be buggy, so I urge anyone that finds one to report it at once.

I have kept the story intact, and didn't modify any parts of it at all. The game isn't really hard, and if you get stuck at a boss or something, you can farm regular enemies, get more skill points, and challenge the boss again. There are some gameovers, but I trust you peeps, those won't be of any concern.

I also tend to not translate images, since I'm not confident in the quality of a translated image... The untranslated images have nothing to do with the story, they are for describing the condition of Emily's vagina. Sorry in advance, but I don't want to ruin those with my artistic temperament. I just have to work on my Photoshop skills at some point >.<

Without further ado, here you go:

MEGA LINK:

Patch Version History:
v1.00: Translation released.

I hope all of you will enjoy this game! If you happen to really like it, you should buy it to support the developers as well! Shoku is a very popular h-game circle, even if their artstyle is kinda unorthodox!

P.S. As for my next project, I will work on bugs/etc on this game, and then who knows~~ Hope everyone will like the next game as well!

Thanks elfloren :3

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation

Thumbs up for the translation and that gif, too. :p

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thumbs up for the translation and that gif, too. :p
You also deserve one m1zuki, One day i will make one for you too ;3

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Again, thanks for the translation. :)
You're awesome.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In that case, could you possibly share a textfile of the translations for the images? Someone might be able to do them for you if they want to.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In that case, could you possibly share a textfile of the translations for the images? Someone might be able to do them for you if they want to.
I didn't know there are so many people interested in that stuff in this forum. Someone asked me to do it already, so I'll just wait for them >.<

Thanks a lot for the willingness though.

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah! Thanks for the translation elfloren, this like many others is a game that I powered through without any translation but then got stuck at some point.

I'm going to replay it from the start, thanks again elfloren.