What's new

ACT Patreon [Enlit3d] Scuffed Rumble

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Edit:
To download the public version, visit .

Note that this is just a sidegag atm (hence the name) so I make no guarantee on how much further development I'll do on it. But hey, it's free, so what do you have to lose :D.

===========================================================================

Scuffed Rumble is a 3D action fighting game where you try to out sex each other in the ring. Features female/futa/male characters, character customization, group fights (2v2s, 1v2s, etc), hands off mode, 40+ animated positions, plus modding functionality.

Features
  • Adult game, NSFW
  • Fully animated
  • 40+ different positions
  • Female/Male/Futa characters
  • Outfit destruction
  • Character customization
  • Group fights - including threesomes possibilities
  • Hands Off Mode - watch AI duke it out
  • Modding support
You can take sneak peaks at upcoming stuff at

And support the dev at

Control with keyboard & mouse.

Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Please add a controls section to your OP.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Public version is out! You can get it at !

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I remember playing HeroineRumble. that was fun. looking forward to how this ones gonna go.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not a fan of the controls. Doing specials is hard for me and there's this weird queue that your inputs get put in. I'll be struggling out of a grab and when I stand back up I'll punch or block for a moment. Also the timing for attacks is a bit odd as well. I'll block the enemies basic combo, but before I can even put my guard down they're doing another combo. It was okay overall though. Hoping to see more improvements as it goes on.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
While this might be a side project to your main one, its not that bad. I admit, I'm a bit biased, as this helps give a kind of battlefuck-esque kick for me.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice little spin-off from CatC / Corrupted at the Core. Like HR was for HRT (with anoter timeline).

Not a fan of the controls
Same here. They're confusing. To be fair, I also found Heroine Rumble to be awkward controls-wise.

I'll check the latest and see if I can contribute a bit to OP. I'm not sure which hints to give about how to improve the controls, to be fair. Maybe Enlit3d is just waiting on some brilliant ideas to be suggested to him (no no, don't look my way ;))

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not a fan of the controls. Doing specials is hard for me and there's this weird queue that your inputs get put in. I'll be struggling out of a grab and when I stand back up I'll punch or block for a moment. Also the timing for attacks is a bit odd as well. I'll block the enemies basic combo, but before I can even put my guard down they're doing another combo. It was okay overall though. Hoping to see more improvements as it goes on.
You can cancel out of block via usage of any ability. This is demonstrated by the fact that all ability inputs are in the form of Block + Dir + Attack/Grab. So as long as you got stamina you should be able to get out of stun lock.

But yeah, on the newer version there is refinement on the input queue and slowed down attacks by ~20%. Users were reporting the first version was too fast and the newer version plays out a lot better.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried the public version but for some reason, all the characters are only shown in red silhouette.
Maybe my laptop specs not strong enough?
Or I am missing another program/files to support it?

Attachments