What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

It refers to the game mentioned above to be a small scaled one.
Double-checked it with this:

And you're right. Stupid question to ask when I could have looked it up myself to save others the trouble.

So a mini-game featuring one of his abandoned themes. Probably a Comiket exclusive but nothing to lose sleep over.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Double-checked it with this:

And you're right. Stupid question to ask when I could have looked it up myself to save others the trouble.

So a mini-game featuring one of his abandoned themes. Probably a Comiket exclusive but nothing to lose sleep over.
Well, I'll be at C91... so I'll go looking for it :p

I was at C90 and it was a lot of fun :p

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont read japanese but did he put a release date on his twitch account ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing on the latest tweets. Do you have a specific post in mind with a screenshot to go with it?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There seems to be alot of new posts, but i cant tell if thats a different game compared to the protagonist we see on page one or not.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be alot of new posts, but i cant tell if thats a different game compared to the protagonist we see on page one or not.
I think its just a side game/minigame similar to the one we got in August. Probably making it for another convention or something. Involves combat rape but thank goodness no dice mechanic like the the other one in August.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the mini game is completed according to Enokifu. I wonder where I can get my hands on it...

Reputation score

He's finished putting (some of) the voices in, he hasn't finished the whole thing.

Regardless, you can get it at Winter Comiket, since that's what its being made for. I...presume he'll put it somewhere online at some point after that?

Also judging by the video he posted, there are dice mechanics, so uhh...yeah....

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's finished putting (some of) the voices in, he hasn't finished the whole thing.

Regardless, you can get it at Winter Comiket, since that's what its being made for. I...presume he'll put it somewhere online at some point after that?

Also judging by the video he posted, there are dice mechanics, so uhh...yeah....
That's a shame ah well. At least there's stuff you can do besides just plain ol RNG.

Also the fact that this minigame has voices, I anticipate Enokifu perhaps adding voices to the actual upcoming game sometime in the future, which would be awesome (the protagonist is adorable).

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

voices are always nice, but it hurts my when they let out blood curling screams during sex sections. i do hope there is at least an option to disable voices incase it does come with that.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^^^^^^

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like his "Kunoichi mini game" have a interesting mechanic (holy God, i want THAT mechanic on this one), sadly this game will be the only thing we will have at the end of this year (oh well, looks like it will take another year to see a demo of this).

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, that kunoichi game does look good.

Reputation score

Twitter said:
くノ一牡丹については繰り返しになりますが、1月中か遅くとも2月にはDLsite様などに置かせて頂く予定です。
また、ファンディスクですがイベント参加時に別途CDRなどに焼いて用意しようと思います。
改めて本日は寒い中ありがとうございました!
Translation said:
To bring up Kunoichi Botan again, it will be posted to DLSite sometime mid January, or February at the latest.
In addition, I think I will prepare some special CDRs for people who participate in events like this, even if its just for a fan disk.
Thank you again to everyone who came out despite the cold today!

And there you have it. Please wait warmly etc.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So who's at JP right now at C91?
Oh man, someone should have mentioned it to me... I was there all 3 days... at 6am o_O

Unfortunately comiket is over now.

He was there for only the 29th anyway, so someone would have had to tell me on the 27th in America basically haha

Next comiket in summer, someone should remind me to check.. just don't forget it looks something like this ふ-07b <-- location of the table their at

/sneak in thread I made of pics from comiket all 3 days. Booth pics, and tons of cosplay >.>

Edit
I will be around for sure, for C92 and 93 also

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awww so no1 got the disc... Well for me i was there at C88 and C89

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to grab a copy on day one. I'll upload it when I leave Japan in a couple of days if no one else has by then, I'm a little sketched out by sharing illegally in Japan.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to grab a copy on day one. I'll upload it when I leave Japan in a couple of days if no one else has by then, I'm a little sketched out by sharing illegally in Japan.
Awesome.

Last edited: