What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [エンタングルメント] 精霊と小鬼の物語 (RJ297157)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1598504536374.png
Links:

Brief Description:
A game that was suggested to me by someone, gameplay difficulty reminds me a lot of Nana's Adventure, but isn't as difficult as that game was. This game is a dungeon crawler game with the main goal being that you have to reach level 25 of the dungeon in order to compete the game. There are a few things within the game's structure that makes it difficult and h-scenes is rather tedious to unlock due to not having a way to time skip, but it might change down the line. Contains Shota

Controls:
Regular RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Mechanics:
When you start this game, there's noticeably a few catches:
1. Levels will not increase! This amps up the difficulty due to the fact that not gaining levels means that your health and mana will not increase, meaning you have a limited amount of "resources" when advancing the dungeon.
2. Everything is crafted due to the shop not being available at all, meaning your sustainability is lowered substantially and forces you to kill mobs in order to gather resources to craft equipment.
3. There's a time limit in the dungeon, with every 100 steps advancing 1 hour and battles advancing ? hour with a total of 12 hours only in the dungeon.
4. If you want to go for pure route, you must reach a certain level of dungeon in the game within a time limit, with the first requirement being level 5 by day 9 and level 6 by day 12 all the way to level 25 by day 69, or else you'll be kidnapped and turned into a slave.
5. You'll be able to summon spirits, with each spirit having different roles and sets of skills to contribute to the fight. You most likely will change the spirits a lot to adjust to how the current dungeon level mobs fight and the attribute they have.

Story:
A black smoke connecting the sky and the ground caught the attention the spirit Ku, who encounters a child oni name Orlan in a devastated village. There, she took the child under her wings and fostered him under her care. 3 years later, they arrived at San Crétos, a corrupted kingdom filled with a huge class divisions and slaves being a common place on the streets. There, they seek to dive into an underground labyrinth named The Old Festival Cave, where rumor has it that countless treasures is within this dungeon, waiting to be obtained. In order to obtain the wealth, they decided to explore the dungeon. For the price of wealth, however, comes with a price tag, in which Ku is wanted by Budra, the fourth prince of the kingdom, as a slave for his desires. Will they come out of this adventure unscathed, or will Ku be dominated by Budra's corrupted reach?

Tags:
Shota, Slave, Rape, Bondage, Multiple Endings

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Level won't increase, period. It's to make you grind for materials for those gear. (or just save edit for high atk/speed and faceroll your way through things)

And I'm not sure if it'll remain in the full version, but the latest trial (available on DLSite too: ) there's a book in gallery room that'll let you skip to the next event date.
And the gallery do give hints for getting each events.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Level won't increase, period. It's to make you grind for materials for those gear. (or just save edit for high atk/speed and faceroll your way through things)

And I'm not sure if it'll remain in the full version, but the latest trial (available on DLSite too: ) there's a book in gallery room that'll let you skip to the next event date.
And the gallery do give hints for getting each events.
Thanks! Didn't know they had a dlsite, was only scrolling through the ci-en page...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The author have submitted it to DLSite ,expected release date is Sept 8th.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The author have submitted it to DLSite ,expected release date is Sept 8th.
Woah what it's today?! Wow does he work fast, only been 2 months since he announced the game on ci-en too...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Woah what it's today?! Wow does he work fast, only been 2 months since he announced the game on ci-en too...
It might be one of those games that the author was work on DLblog until it got shutdown and move to ci-en

Btw it's out now.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Gotta say that the save slot limit is making the game a bit harder, making save slot progression really precious since you're only limited to 4

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know what to do to actually enter the 25th floor?

Reputation score
i have a full save but the forum don't like my save.zip, will try again later.

The game can be awfull... really
the CG and corruption are fine, but not really worth so much pain to complete the game.

i still did it tho, i'm this stupid.

yepppp.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score

the CG and corruption are fine, but not really worth so much pain to complete the game.

yepppp.
How'd you progress through the game lol, been trying to farm higher grade materials for weapons after arriving at every floor, but only a few floor offer those materials for weapons...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

yepppp.

When games like this toss me grind

I introduce them to my friend: CheatEngine, or my other friend, save editor
(seriously just save edit so they have insanely high stats and faceroll the dungeons when you want to, and just skip days when you want scenes)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How would one go about save editing?
google save editor and the first result should be an online one

upload save file onto it and just add however much stat you want onto the entries of those characters

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there is a script in github that specifically give you cheat access in rpgmaker mv, so far that you can give no clip command and change movement speed variable or spawn every item

wait this game didn't even use rpg maker mv, why they use rpg maker vx in this day lmao

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I got that but all the variables are unnamed and none of them are even the same numbers as the stats
So looks like the author have done some trick to hide the stuffs then.

If you want to you can try unpacking the data file and try to edit stuffs from there, but that's more things to go through so ehhh.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Gotta say that the save slot limit is making the game a bit harder, making save slot progression really precious since you're only limited to 4
1. Create new folders in www/save/
2. label them 1,2,3,4,etc
3. Copy saves into them
4. Re-use save slots as you progress and repeat step 3
5. ?????
6. Profit!

yepppp.
This usually only happens when you're trying to upload a file-type that isn't allowed or you don't have enough posts to get past the spam filter.

Reputation score
This usually only happens when you're trying to upload a file-type that isn't allowed or you don't have enough posts to get past the spam filter.
Yep, that's totaly my fault, i tried to attach a 7zip instead of a .zip and was too tired to see the difference between .7z and .zip...

here is the save and a save editor if you still want to faceroll the game by yourself.

---

you have 2 ways : be captured to see the corruption when enslaved or rush your way to the dungeon so you stay " free " and slowly get blackmailed.
event progress depending of your corruption / days passed and dungeon lvl reached.
idk how to unlock certain event, but once you finish the game you can unlock the full galery so enjoy.

Attachments

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, that's totaly my fault, i tried to attach a 7zip instead of a .zip and was too tired to see the difference between .7z and .zip...

here is the save and a save editor if you still want to faceroll the game by yourself.

---

you have 2 ways : be captured to see the corruption when enslaved or rush your way to the dungeon so you stay " free " and slowly get blackmailed.
event progress depending of your corruption / days passed and dungeon lvl reached.
idk how to unlock certain event, but once you finish the game you can unlock the full galery so enjoy.
Black mail route is scene 3-1 onward right?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wasn't this ga,e already released? at least i know i saw it on nyaa

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wasn't this ga,e already released? at least i know i saw it on nyaa
Release date (on dlsite JP): 08 september 2020.

Sadly, a game on nyaa or direct download isn't always a full game. With the increase in Ci-en / patreon and corresponding supporter only multiple trial version, some uploader share WIP supporter trial. Some even hide the trial part to grab some download. So yeah, be careful.