What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu] A Tale of Two Swords / 二つの剣の物語 (RE145726) (RJ145726)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Re: Story of two Swords/二つの剣の物語

How do you unlock classes for the characters? I have a bunch but I miss slave fighter for the blond girl, which I need for an event.
If you are lucky and haven't fought in the arena (the place where the blond girl almost got raped at the beginning), lose the battle there and you will get the class and some scenes.
If you have won all the battles there, I don't know. Maybe New game+ or unlock all scenes at the gallery (does this game have those features?)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go, let me know if it doesn't work.

mega.nz/#!zVNhnA7L!cxdGDANX_DtbhoEjPIz2lM7Ccm8Zts5BX94R9ZHpLmM

Don't think it'll work with the current partial translation so if anyone could update that I'd be grateful. :p
Anyone got a working link because this has been deleted :C

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This worked for me, hopefully it will for you too.
Thing is i already have that one, that's the 1.03 i want the 2.0 :C

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

****Version 2.0**** ****Mega*****
https://mega.nz/#!zRxSzITI!Gj4mDWUbottgfMfK9VFS22OBknvunRzgTw3b5u7GjaI

Edit: (Link down)

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since the translation mega dont work for me, cause its deleted wondering if someone has it and reupload? thx :p

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and update to work with 2.0 plz and thanks

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone could help with tips to beat the ~ super strong boss ~ that unlocks a side mission? (the one in the area with no mobs)

I'm around 15-18 with my full party and decent equips. But I can't bring his HP below 30%

Does he have any weaknesses or some strategical approach that I can take??

dragondude19

Reputation score

Does anyone could help with tips to beat the ~ super strong boss ~ that unlocks a side mission? (the one in the area with no mobs)

I'm around 15-18 with my full party and decent equips. But I can't bring his HP below 30%

He is weak to ice and uses fire attacks.

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He is weak to ice and uses fire attacks.
I've tried the ice magic.. but it seems to keep missing or dealing no damage at all (its like 20% lower than my normal atks)

It's strange.. I even bought the "lv3" Ice magic spell for all my characters but it did no good. Is there some sort of equip that enhances magic?

Jesus christ I never thought I was going to plan the strategy game on a H-one, lol.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's been a few months... all I remember was the author adding a spanking scene in the park for the blonde. XD
Can you post a screenshot which boss you are talking about?

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been a few months... all I remember was the author adding a spanking scene in the park for the blonde. XD
Can you post a screenshot which boss you are talking about?
Sure. This one

Did you ever beat him? (I gotta beat him to unlock a certain side quest needed for my playthrough)

Also, Nicols appearance mirror isn't changing him for some reason. Do you know if I have to do something else first to change him?

Attachments

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't really recall this one from the 2.0 update... Is it the one in the lake from earlier version?

As for the mirror, try it without the partial to see if it works:
temp3.jpg

Last edited:

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't really recall this one from the 2.0 update... Is it the one in the lake from earlier version?

As for the mirror, try it without the partial to see if it works:
View attachment 21976
I believe you are right.. its the one on the lake.

You get this area (one of them.. the other is an area of mobs only) after getting the holy sword. In the area is raining and there is no mobs, just the boss.

I'm grinding the f* out in the other area so I can get everyone to like level 20 and get better skills. Hope is enough (spent an hour grinding already, need more 1-2 or so, I think). Will try the mirror w/o partial soon.

Quick question: What about classes? Is the arena-defeat the only way to unlock one of them? Do you know anything about that?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe you are right.. its the one on the lake.

You get this area (one of them.. the other is an area of mobs only) after getting the holy sword. In the area is raining and there is no mobs, just the boss.

I'm grinding the f* out in the other area so I can get everyone to like level 20 and get better skills. Hope is enough (spent an hour grinding already, need more 1-2 or so, I think). Will try the mirror w/o partial soon.

Quick question: What about classes? Is the arena-defeat the only way to unlock one of them? Do you know anything about that?
I would recommend you press on with the story and go back to it later. I don't remember having trouble with it. I think on my first run, I rushed to get the yuri scene as quickly as possible.

As for that particular class, yes... but you get it quite late in the original story. And losing with each subsequent matches unlock additional scenes :)

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would recommend you press on with the story and go back to it later. I don't remember having trouble with it. I think on my first run, I rushed to get the yuri scene as quickly as possible.
I'm trying to get to the yuri scene following a walkthrough but after I get to the village the blonde one loses her virginity to Leo (the OP dude that the blonde girl knows). The walkthrough said that I need to keep both of them virgin to get the yuri scene.

Am I doing something wrong? If so, could you tell me how to get the yuri scene then? (to get true ending)

Anyway, thanks for these little tips and helps :3

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does the partial work for the 2.0 version of the game?

if so does anyone have a link for the partial? the one on page 5 isn't working anymore

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does the partial work for the 2.0 version of the game?

if so does anyone have a link for the partial? the one on page 5 isn't working anymore
The partial in the translation thread on this forum isn't working either (and that partial came with an OP weapon to skip grinding) =/

Last edited:

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys can anyone tell me where (or when) I get to see the lesbian/yuri scene with both protagonists?

Is in the bath in where Nicol's shows up for the first time?

I've searched everywhere and can't get to see that scene.

If I progress through the village the Leo guy shows up and takes the blonde's virginity.. failing the virgin true ending.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.