What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu] A Tale of Two Swords / 二つの剣の物語 (RE145726) (RJ145726)

Status
Not open for further replies.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Story of two Swords/二つの剣の物語

Guys can anyone tell me where (or when) I get to see the lesbian/yuri scene with both protagonists?

Is in the bath in where Nicol's shows up for the first time?

I've searched everywhere and can't get to see that scene.

If I progress through the village the Leo guy shows up and takes the blonde's virginity.. failing the virgin true ending.

Can anyone help? Thanks
Isnt yuri scene going to show up if you finish the virgin ending, if i remember correctly you only need to be virgin untill some certain chapter.

After that it doesnt matter if your not a virgin anymore you will still get the virgin ending (the yuri ending), but i could be wrong its been an age since i play this game

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Isnt yuri scene going to show up if you finish the virgin ending, if i remember correctly you only need to be virgin untill some certain chapter.

After that it doesnt matter if your not a virgin anymore you will still get the virgin ending (the yuri ending), but i could be wrong its been an age since i play this game
The walktrough which i followed told me that to get true ending you would need to keep them both virgin until lesbian scene.

Now, if I progress the story through the village to talk to the elder a guy shows up and fucks Elysia -.-

Im positive that both of them are virgin. I don't know if i have to do anything else, but after she loses her virginity I can't get the yuri scene anymore (and get each other as first partners)

Its annoying. I've spent 5 hours playing this game and like 1-2 griding XP to beat the lake OP boss.. and still can't manage to get to that scene.

Oh well..

autizboyz

Reputation score

The walktrough which i followed told me that to get true ending you would need to keep them both virgin until lesbian scene.

Now, if I progress the story through the village to talk to the elder a guy shows up and fucks Elysia -.-

Im positive that both of them are virgin. I don't know if i have to do anything else, but after she loses her virginity I can't get the yuri scene anymore (and get each other as first partners)

Its annoying. I've spent 5 hours playing this game and like 1-2 griding XP to beat the lake OP boss.. and still can't manage to get to that scene.

Oh well..
The blond girl is supposed to be "not" a virgin when the true ending, some dude will be hypnosis her and turn her into something like a dark knight. IF you got that event/scene (where the blond girl got fucked and trained in a cell) your good to go for true ending

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The blond girl is supposed to be "not" a virgin when the true ending, some dude will be hypnosis her and turn her into something like a dark knight. IF you got that event/scene (where the blond girl got fucked and trained in a cell) your good to go for true ending
The blonde one gets fucked in the Bar at the village. Is that unnavoidable then?

autizboyz

Reputation score

The blonde one gets fucked in the Bar at the village. Is that unnavoidable then?
Is the blonde girl wearing maid outfit when she got fucked at the bar? If she's not then your good. Just try progressing first if you got the scene that i tell you,your good to go for true ending than.

To be not a virgin you need to do the H stuff that you need to activated first (like talking to people and stuff), if you got H stuff from the story it doesnt count.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If I remember right, that sorta decides if you're on true route or not.

If after the blow job, she have sex with the guy, you're out.
If you get the yuri scene with the red head, you're good.

Basically she has to be virgin until that yuri scene so the red head get to be her 'first partner'

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the blonde girl wearing maid outfit when she got fucked at the bar? If she's not then your good. Just try progressing first if you got the scene that i tell you,your good to go for true ending than.

To be not a virgin you need to do the H stuff that you need to activated first (like talking to people and stuff), if you got H stuff from the story it doesnt count.
No she is not wearing maid outfit. Just her knight outfit. Will se if I can get to the yuri scene after this then.

My H scenes so far are from that merc guy (just boob groping) and the story-locked H events (just groping as far as i know)

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember right, that sorta decides if you're on true route or not.

If after the blow job, she have sex with the guy, you're out.
If you get the yuri scene with the red head, you're good.

Basically she has to be virgin until that yuri scene so the red head get to be her 'first partner'
I can see if she is virgin or not just by the ecchi state (which the partial only translates the Karen's side, not Elysia's. But I started a new game just to compare the words and they are the same. I only did story locked H-events and boob groping for the merc guy. Do I have the skip all of then?

Jesus christ this game LOL

autizboyz

Reputation score

I can see if she is virgin or not just by the ecchi state (which the partial only translates the Karen's side, not Elysia's. But I started a new game just to compare the words and they are the same. I only did story locked H-events and boob groping for the merc guy. Do I have the skip all of then?

Jesus christ this game LOL
I dont think you can skip H scene that is the part of the story unless it give you an option to choose

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If only someone remembered exactly when does the yuri scene happens. =/

Will try something here.. in any case thanks for those who tried to help. (Maybe in NG+ I can get it lol)

oslja

Reputation score

In the beginning of the game i have learned the cheapest TP healing spells for both of the girls. After beating the first boss i lost the access to these spells. I can't cast them, neither learn them again. Mana healing spells are still available though. Is this a bug?

autizboyz

Reputation score

No she is not wearing maid outfit. Just her knight outfit. Will se if I can get to the yuri scene after this then.

My H scenes so far are from that merc guy (just boob groping) and the story-locked H events (just groping as far as i know)
Im pretty sure your good to go for yuri ending. The route is pretty confusing, but its there because the bad guy want to turn the blonde girl into his side. So in order to do that the bad guy use black mail and stuff, in the end the blonde girl turn into the dark side but the red hair girl save her.

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the beginning of the game i have learned the cheapest TP healing spells for both of the girls. After beating the first boss i lost the access to these spells. I can't cast them, neither learn them again. Mana healing spells are still available though. Is this a bug?
Isn't TP skills class-restricted? I don't remember for sure but some skills do not show up for certain classes.

Also, TP healing spell? The only one I know is the one from the mercenary guy you hire.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after looking through this forum, am I to understand that there is no longer any working partials? A darn shame, I only recently discovered this gem.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So after looking through this forum, am I to understand that there is no longer any working partials? A darn shame, I only recently discovered this gem.
Seconding this, partials seems to be dead so if someone could reupload that would be great.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a ver 2.0 save they don't mind sharing just found this will play normally but would like a save just for fun :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have a ver 2.0 save they don't mind sharing just found this will play normally but would like a save just for fun :p
no idea can work in english version or not

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone has the link for the 2.0? i found only dead links :D

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how to transfer this in mega but heres the link

Status