What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu] A Tale of Two Swords / 二つの剣の物語 (RE145726) (RJ145726)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 二つの剣の物語

How do you unlock the slave class and the events with it?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In the first dungeon there are these red orbs that are used to open paths. But when you activate them you get to choose one of the two women.
Is there something else that happens when you use the orbs?

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks too,it would be a damn bother to go all the way back all the time.
Btw,why cant MC use her TP skills after they separate with blondie ?
Because she changed her job (class) from knight trainee to adventurer. TP skills are linked to that.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

after castle mission what to do now? i dont have the blonde girl anymore did i killed it ? also o i do not think i have killed the one that corrupt her any info whatto do now

also i cannot enter slums with only red haired girl?
1. You did knock her out cold. You need to get her to the loch ness monster in the ice cavern to purify her unlock her final class. The sexy wave tattoo (Corruption Sign) is also gone.

2. The Maker kind of got lazy or time restrained in a couple of Events, knowing him, he may deliver something later. Or not. You can not enter with only the redhead, but there is nothing to see for one girl alone after the first solo event of them both.

Also there is no real point in losing to bosses after about the time when you reach the bigger town. And as far as I found, there is no bad ending either.

D-D

Reputation score

Is there no way to warp to world map...

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To warp to world map press "A".

D-D

Reputation score

Thanks! Weird that the warp isn't an item.

Anyway, I'm in third city now too and can't figure how to get forward. Also at the brothel thingy, is the red hair the only one with scenes in there? Blonde doesn't seem to go in there.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! Weird that the warp isn't an item.

Anyway, I'm in third city now too and can't figure how to get forward. Also at the brothel thingy, is the red hair the only one with scenes in there? Blonde doesn't seem to go in there.
Upstairs, if you talk to the girl on the left, the blonde girl will have her own scenes.

You need to pick up a quest, go into the forest and pick up mushrooms.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Upstairs, if you talk to the girl on the left, the blonde girl will have her own scenes.

You need to pick up a quest, go into the forest and pick up mushrooms.
i can't find a quest in the third town

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just to clarify a few things about how skills and magic works in this game, I'll try to be as clear as possible:

Magic skills take up MP as most games do. Magic skills are universal regardless of what class you pick so you only have to buy them once per character.

TP skills cost..well, TP. These skills are more or less unique to the class you are currently playing as and TP skills have to be bought when you switch between them (classes).

Thats what I got after about two or so hours in, I still don't know what the slot machine is for though.

Boss Smiley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to clarify a few things about how skills and magic works in this game, I'll try to be as clear as possible:

Magic skills take up MP as most games do. Magic skills are universal regardless of what class you pick so you only have to buy them once per character.

TP skills cost..well, TP. These skills are more or less unique to the class you are currently playing as and TP skills have to be bought when you switch between them (classes).

Thats what I got after about two or so hours in, I still don't know what the slot machine is for though.
The slot machine are for the heavenly coins that you find randomaly scattered across the maps. You basically trading it in for equipment, but I have no idea what the equipment are called though so I have no idea what item I'm getting

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The slot machine are for the heavenly coins that you find randomaly scattered across the maps. You basically trading it in for equipment, but I have no idea what the equipment are called though so I have no idea what item I'm getting
Ah, thank you! So it makes no sense to just save the coins then.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know if the story changes whether or not you defeat the phoenix (fire bird) boss in lava cave outside the third town?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Anyone know if the story changes whether or not you defeat the phoenix (fire bird) boss in lava cave outside the third town?
No change whatsoever

Walkthrough
Knight school
Go down stair, to the class room
*Press A to go to world map. Some dungeon doesn't allow that, but there's shortcut in most dungeons (mostly white rune on the floor near entrance to boss area)
(Optional) Go to town, then to arena
Go to new dungeon, exit north, then climb down the rope.
Inspect the red orbs to remove the obstacles. You need 2 mp for each orb. Go east.
Boss fight (H). Inspect orb, back to last map and exit north for shortcut.
Go north for boss fight.
Go back to school.
Next day, go to arena. All fights are heavily scripted, just fight normally.

Second town, Nohan
Go to guild (just north of brat's house).
Check poster below the guild master for quest. When you complete quest(s), check them again for rewards.
Clear new dungeon (forgot the details). Clear the next dungeon at the end too.
Back to guild.
Go outside, Elysia joins.
Clear new dungeon (again). Next dungeon too (yet again).
Go to pirate's base (event only). From pirate's base entrance, go east to ghost ship.
Inside, remember the locked door, go down 2 floors to get key (H boss fight), then back to locked door for boss fight.
(Optional) Go back to pirate boss to get key for treasure in pirate's base.
Back to guild.
Third town, Imperial Capital Ringard
Go to guild, then downstair.
Go to brothel (above the inn). Talk to guy at counter, then talk to girl to the left. Event repeatable.
Go to sleep at least once in an inn.
Go to pub in second town, talk to guy behind counter. Event repeatable.
Back to guild basement.
Go to dungeon. Keep going north in first map.
After event go north.
The item for side quest is the place with lots of water. Follow the bones to get treasure chests. Follow the cactus to get to next dungeon.
In the next dungeon, if you don't want to explore, just go west, west, kill boss, warp, north, lose to boss, kill/lose to boss (it doesn't matter).
Back to guild basement.
Clear and clear new dungeons.
Back to guild basement.
Two new dungeon, one is a plain with no mobs, but powerful boss (and a side quest reward for defeating it). The other is a mountain with lots of mobs.
Fourth town, Num village
Go to north house, talk with elder.
Clear dungeon. The snow ball can be removed from above the stair, but not from below. On second map, there's a shortcut to go back at north-west corner.
Back to village. Talk to elder (lying in front of his house).
Clear dungeon. Clear new dungeon (on the road south of village).
Third town again
Back to third town guild basement.
Clear new dungeon (right next to third town).
Go to ice dungeon (east of world map). Go to boss area.
Kill them all.
Back to guild basement.
You can go back to first town now.
Go to top of tower of the white robe guys. Warp to heaven.
Clear 3 mini dungeons, then warp to moon(?).
Kill boss, watch the ending.
Real ending (only after true ending?)
Clear new dungeon (south-western of world map). It's really really long.
Watch the event.
Endings (real spoiler)
Normal end: get raped somewhere before going to village.
True end: keep the girls' hymen intact until lesbian scene.
New game+
Left path keeps jobs, coin, and event memory. Right path keeps all.
H events
All boss battle events are unlocked automatically whether you win or lose. Just go through the story and you will get all of them.

The mercenary guy in the guild can be hired with Karen's body. 5 events, lust 7 12 22 30.

Before Elysia joins (or after she left?), go to the bath in the second town.
When Elysia is in the party, go to the bath.
When both girl is naked (see below), go to the bath.

Protect Elysia's chastity and get Karen's raped before going to the village.
Or keep both of them safe until going to the village. (you can only get this scene, or the scene above, or neither in one playthrough)

Sleep in the inn in the second or third town, and choose 2nd (Karen) or 3rd choice (Elysia) events. 6 events for each girl.

After first event in the third town guild basement, you can work at the brothel (Karen, lust 20, 25, 35), and the pub (Elysia, lust 12, 20, 30). 4 events each. You need to sleep after each event.

When lust is 25 or greater, go to brothel second floor to prostitute the girl.

Lose a fight in the arena. Then win the next 3 fights (losing here leads to game over, which means the scenes won't be saved).

Buy the saw from the merchant in 2nd town (5000 G). When Karen has 50 lust or greater, it can be used to strip the girls to enter the slum in 3rd town.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looked at the pic, do you have to take the 2 male guys with you or can you play the game without them?

D-D

Reputation score

About the third town walkthrough part.

I've visited the guildmaster in the basement.
I've done all the events in the brothel.
I got all the events from inn

I've gone to the pub of the second town and talked to the bartender but I'm not getting any events. What do?

I've gone to the basement guildmaster again but I don't know if I'm triggering any new dialogue with him.

After talking to basement guildmaster, go to what dungeon? A dungeon I've been to or some totally new dungeon?

No new areas have been unlocked yet.

Help.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

About the third town walkthrough part.

I've visited the guildmaster in the basement.
I've done all the events in the brothel.
I got all the events from inn

I've gone to the pub of the second town and talked to the bartender but I'm not getting any events. What do?

I've gone to the basement guildmaster again but I don't know if I'm triggering any new dialogue with him.

After talking to basement guildmaster, go to what dungeon? A dungeon I've been to or some totally new dungeon?

No new areas have been unlocked yet.

Help.
If you can't trigger the pub event, try sleeping again once. The inn has some weird flag-setting that will temporarily disable an event if you sleep at the wrong time.
Or if you have money, buy the sand clock (5000G, infinite use) from the merchant in the 2nd town and use it.

You will know that you have advanced the story when the character move automatically at the entrance, instead of you going to the guy and talk with him.

The dungeon after that is the desert dungeon, just west of the third town.

Looked at the pic, do you have to take the 2 male guys with you or can you play the game without them?
Don't know which guy you're talking about, but there are 2 playable male characters.
The brat can not be removed from your party, ever. But he doesn't stop the girls from getting raped by all and everything with (and without) legs.
The mercenary guy is completely optional, but you may want to hire him just to pay him with Karen's body.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Many thanks Rin Umiko for your walkthrough and further useful comments. They do help to clarify many issues in the game. Rep+ :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rough Item / Weapon / Armor Translation :p drop in your data folder. :eek:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love when ops create threads with the Incomplete tag and it stays that way forever, even after the game is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.