What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] SACRED EYES RE114067 RJ114067

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

Dang, this freaking game. I didn't realize doing a pure Faith run was going to be so grindy. Now I have to grind up 20,000g to buy that jerk's key. I don't really like how this game handles "decisions." Not to sound totally hateful, because I am enjoying the game to a certain extent.
That's just how these games work, Trying to beat it uncorrupted is basically playing on hard mode.

W

Wolf624

That's just how these games work, Trying to beat it uncorrupted is basically playing on hard mode.
He could used a save game editor to get himself enough money to get everything he needs, if he is struggling with money.

Last edited:

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

He could used a save game editor to get himself enough money to get everything he needs, if he is struggling with money.
I think hes one of those guys that wants to get through without cheating.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think hes one of those guys that wants to get through without cheating.
Pretty much. It's not as much a struggle as it is exhausting. But the bright side of grinding money is that you also gain a few level ups which can be helpful later on.

Ah crud... Is there a way to get past the sewer boss scene without gaining that 'Lewdness + 10?' My pure faith run has been for naught!

Last edited:

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can any1 help me how to change my screen to window size. playing on ver 2.0 and it goes straight to full screen help please.

NeonLightz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can any1 help me how to change my screen to window size. playing on ver 2.0 and it goes straight to full screen help please.
While the game is running press Alt and Enter at the same time

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

never played this but the concept of being pure seems to be like saki quest as you gain skills and money(probably)form doing that
but i really dont like rape(which way to many hentai themed things have...)
so i did it the grinding way :D
sadly the maker was gay and had the ice girl raped without giving you any choice about it >.>

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please visit RPG Game Maker Collection for the latest official released version of the Magica and Sacred Eyes Translation by VCT if you want the latest release. Also be sure to thank VCT and Starke for giving permission to release it officially here in my thread.
Stay Awesome Molitar

Hoffy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any one know about a English Patch. I can't find anything.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does any one know about a English Patch. I can't find anything.
We know about it, it's in the link that was quoted in the post right before yours.

Jones66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the translation patch but no copy of the game seems to have a data folder like usual. How do I patch this?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to use a program to extract the game, and only then you can patch it. You can find said extractor in the latest pages of the Arms Devicer thread.

Do note, the translation around is not for the latest version, it's the one before that, but I think you can patch the latest version, it just won't be 100% translated, more like 90%

Last edited:

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation is for version 1.03 I think, if you don't feel like having to worry about running into random moonspeak.

glassofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for some reason i get stuck after getting the holy sword. After i get it i cant leave the room. Any one know whats wrong?

edit:Found out there's a game over if you talk to tavern owner while naked (youll need 150 lewd)

Last edited:

Jones66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to use a program to extract the game, and only then you can patch it. You can find said extractor in the latest pages of the Arms Devicer thread.

Do note, the translation around is not for the latest version, it's the one before that, but I think you can patch the latest version, it just won't be 100% translated, more like 90%
Thanks. Worked like a charm.

glassofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's because you're using the 1.4 version translation patch on the 2.0 game.
oh ok thanks. I tried running my save on the untraslated version and it worked.only problem is i have no idea whats going on.

asurzui

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to ask again guys but it seems all links here are dead, any chance some one can beam me up a mega link? thanks

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just found this link and in it's in English I download it and it is in English