What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Naked Adventure 0.4

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nika has to run around night streets naked, because she got oneself into an adventure, that completely changed her way of living. She's got a special smartphone through which she can see the fragments she needs to collect to assemble the keys. With this keys can open the boxes with quests she has to complete. And of course do this all naked!

tags: exhibitionism, public naked, outdoor exposure/sex, adventure, hentai, humor, double penetration, body painting

Patreon:

Current version:
PC

MAC (0.4.1 fixed for macOS):

Android

————————————————————————

This game is based on Naked Order, which impressed us and inspired to develop games. We started working on it before EraHunter. You can regard it as a fan fiction\fanart (fangame? X))

By the way, we called this version 0.3, because though we did the previous two, we didn't release them. Initially, we wanted to release a small demo (that didn't even have animations) with 1 quest at the beginning of summer. But it quickly became clear that there was no point in it.

Yes, for this game I had to learn how to make animation, so the result is probably still far from ideal (^__^')

EraHunter hasn't been abandoned, we've been working on it in parallel all this time, and we are working on it now. This is it I guess. Hope you'll enjoy the game x)

Attachments

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
will there be people in the overworld who will run up to you and do stuff to you if you are spotted? I see the security officer but I dunno if thats just an event or an overworld enemy to avoid.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I tested it and I mainly liked it.

I like the style, the gameplay and the challenge.

I don't like the animations on the right side because 1) it's distracting 2) It become transparent when you go to the right (to let see you what's coming) but when you go in anothers directions, you can really see where are the people and you have to stop to see if they are far enough to run.

One other thing: please make the quests failed replayable, it's so frustrating when you go so far and you fail because you don't understand what you have to do (dorm's men quest)

A map would be good too (like a gift received after X quests completed for exemple) It difficult to find the chests.

Well, that's my opinion, I like Era Hunter so no doubt I will like this game.

Hope some news soon.

sauv

Reputation score
Love it, Naked Order&Plus were some of my first real h games and this totally hits that spot. Super pumped for what's to come!

I agree with Legrandxav though, the running animation (whilst awesome) make it difficult to go right, especially considering the current direction for more content it that way. Moving her animation to the left/right side of the screen when running right/left would be super useful, although the issue with enemies chasing her would be slightly difficult. Another, possibly more difficult solution is to lock the game's overworld screens to certain dimensions, and have area set aside for animation outside of said area. Example:

example.png

There's an empty spot on the opposite side that could be replaced with... well, that stuff. Having the current objective displayed would be very useful, especially when you need to concentrate on not getting caught.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
obligitury, can't answer your question now. Who knows what may be required for quests)

Legrandxav, sauv, thank you! ^_^
One solution is to turn off the animations on Nika's computer. Of course, it would be good to come up with something else ^^

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm gonna desperately need somewhere in game to allow her generic caught animation to play infinitely and on demand without having to start a new night, and go run into someone.

...Just saying. :whistle:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hrm, you may have used the wrong prefix. From your description it seems this game doesn't feature any traditional RPG mechanics like battles, leveling or equipment. If so it would fall under the ADV genre and get that prefix instead.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm gonna desperately need somewhere in game to allow her generic caught animation to play infinitely and on demand without having to start a new night, and go run into someone.

...Just saying. :whistle:
(≧◡≦) ❤

Hrm, you may have used the wrong prefix. From your description it seems this game doesn't feature any traditional RPG mechanics like battles, leveling or equipment. If so it would fall under the ADV genre and get that prefix instead.
Yes, you're right, thank you^^

jptok

Reputation score
Hey, really enjoying this game, signed up just to say. Finding games with ENF elements is rather difficult and I like to collect them as I find them. However, not so much of a fan of the pretty immediate rape. I'm not going to try and dunk on someone else for that being their fetish, but if there could be some other outcomes than rape, or potentially the option for something else to happen when you get caught (getting groped or something more mild). Either way, good ass game!

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really enjoying this game since I was a huge fan of Naked Order. I can see you're staying very faithful to that.

Just have a few suggestions:
- Having some brief dialogue when Nika gets seen by a girl. It could be something insulting or just the girl who saw her exclaiming in surprise. Same with the men that rape her.
- Since there's a daylight portion, it would be nice to see NPC dialogue change in Nika gets caught or seen too many times in one area, such as gossiping students or her neighbors. It would also be enjoyable to see Nika fail the dorm mission and later run into the boys that fucked her during the daytime portion.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some fixes for Android version
- added missing sound
- fixed plugin for better compatibility

Android (0.3.4 Android-only fix)
0.3.4 ENG Android -
0.3.4 RUS Android -

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
jptok, lampost, Thank you^^

jptok, you mean the first time she gets caught or in general? We made them as mild as we can, plus they are all avoidable x))

lampost, we’ll think about it)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im stumped, ive been all over district 2 but theres no red arrow for a mens dorm?

sexypants

Reputation score
Can you add a way to skip all the intro stuff? It's kind of painful to do a second time.

Really nice art, imo better than Naked Order.

zxtl2121

Reputation score
Played your game, it's way better than Naked Order.

Might even be better than H.H. Works's Exposure games

Also I appreciate the full naked from head to toe

Though a suggestion: maybe not have instant rape when caught first time, or at least give an escape option

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(off topic) It's been officially a year since last update for Era Hunter(4.3), any news about the next version?

Banshee96

Reputation score
Played your game, it's way better than Naked Order.

Might even be better than H.H. Works's Exposure games

Also I appreciate the full naked from head to toe

Though a suggestion: maybe not have instant rape when caught first time, or at least give an escape option
That was probably the annoying part about doing a virgin run in Naked Order - immediate rape.
Now, saying it's better than HH Works is apples and oranges. (Reminder: Get NAKED CAMPING.)

Also, to the devs: Did you ever play Naked Plus? That one was interesting too :p

fool013

Reputation score
Here's an idea for an event: the guy who finds the pictures in the photo booth also sees the pictures posted online, uses photo editing tools to combine the pics and realizes it's Nika. Maybe some kind of blackmail/extortion?

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Here's an idea for an event: the guy who finds the pictures in the photo booth also sees the pictures posted online, uses photo editing tools to combine the pics and realizes it's Nika. Maybe some kind of blackmail/extortion?
Now that's a good idea haha

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Meh, blackmail is way too overused with the same typical submit and do sex unwillingly. Not my taste...

I prefer scenes that are tension inducing like doing those typical quest during Day time. Taking a bath at the fountain or better yet her palm tree where she hides her key is taken away with the key(maintenance) in it while she was doing her quests, but now she has struggling to hide with fear now that she can't return to her apartment.