What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Naked Adventure 0.4

Stenv

Reputation score
Meh, blackmail is way too overused with the same typical submit and do sex unwillingly. Not my taste...

I prefer scenes that are tension inducing like doing those typical quest during Day time. Taking a bath at the fountain or better yet her palm tree where she hides her key is taken away with the key(maintenance) in it while she was doing her quests, but now she has struggling to hide with fear now that she can't return to her apartment.
That sounds great!

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The most frequent question is how to get to the shower room. You need to keep close to the walls =)

And finally Nika gets to the shower room:

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to make her standing image permanent while she roam around like in Naked Order? Or will it be in future version?

Doesn't have to be animated. I just like to see her nude body art while her tiny sprite roam around. Also, I may have to consider adding that feature to my game, Emmerzail, too.

Edit: Oh so it can. Although there's no standing image, only appear when she walks so I missed it. Anyway, so far, so good. :)

Last edited:

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, you have to pay to know the progress. Which could take several months.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now you charge money for just commenting in your public post in Patreon.

Anyway, how much time does it take for the proofread? Specially since it's just only four quests you'll be releasing.

easy85

Reputation score
how much time does it take for the proofread?
I don't think "time" has any relevance here. You should be asking "How many patreons they have to lose before they start doing any work?".

Gorgeousmayday

Reputation score
Congrats on reaching your '3000$ per month' patreon goal! Could you tell us how'll this milestone affect the development of your games?