What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

OP
E

erobotan

Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

I am trying to buy this game through dlsite but my card keep getting denied any other way I can purchase it.:confused:
you can buy it in nutaku, link is in the 1st post. or you can donate to my patreon, link is in my signature :D

OP
E

erobotan

Here is . Not creating a thread for it yet because it's still in early phase. Click my signature to donate in my patreon ;_;

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is . Not creating a thread for it yet because it's still in early phase. Click my signature to donate in my patreon ;_;
Holy damn that looks good! Also is it just me or the running animation kinda looks like Spica?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So judging by your Patreon and the fact you're working on a new game, I assume the Succubus Boss ain't happening? :(

OP
E

erobotan

Just an info, she can also do wall slide but i forgot to show that during the recording >.<
Holy damn that looks good! Also is it just me or the running animation kinda looks like Spica?
yeah, same movement, i love girly run ^^. Joan (this game's Zero) will have a different running style though. For now she's planned as an NPC but I want to make her into a playable character too via stretch goal.
So judging by your Patreon and the fact you're working on a new game, I assume the Succubus Boss ain't happening? :(
seems so for now ... I also want the game to at least reach it's 2nd stretch goal but the project has been stuck in around 300$ level for months, it's time to give up i guess T__T

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just an info, she can also do wall slide but i forgot to show that during the recording >.<

yeah, same movement, i love girly run ^^. Joan (this game's Zero) will have a different running style though. For now she's planned as an NPC but I want to make her into a playable character too via stretch goal.
*waits impatiently*

OP
E

erobotan

One more thing, once i officially switched to Cyber Lily I will definitely keep the 2nd & maybe also the 3rd stretch goal from Blitz Angel Spica on the list. So there is a chance that it will happen someday.
*waits impatiently*
Thanks X3 !!!

Jeri-kun

Reputation score

When I attempt to play this game, it instantly crashes if I am trying to play with DirectX on any resolution. If I use OpenGL, it instantly gets an Exception_Access_Violation, which causes it to crash.

I've tried compatibility modes, but they don't do anything to effect this. I've also checked for read only files, but there aren't any.

I'm using Windows 10.

OP
E

erobotan

When I attempt to play this game, it instantly crashes if I am trying to play with DirectX on any resolution. If I use OpenGL, it instantly gets an Exception_Access_Violation, which causes it to crash.

I've tried compatibility modes, but they don't do anything to effect this. I've also checked for read only files, but there aren't any.

I'm using Windows 10.
what's your game's version?

OP
E

erobotan

go download the newest version and see if the crash's still happen

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good News, I hacked a full save file.
First i used cheat engine to hack my char and complete the game once.
From that I then unlocked a couple of gallery animations and GC's.
I then proceeded to use notepad++ and found that the SOH data's were unlocks for the animations and the GC gallary. I then copy and pasted the SOH data before all NUL data's. This resulted in a 100% gallary GC and unlock file.

I've uploaded 100% GC and animation data for this game for V0.219
Copy and paste files in game folder...

If you have an earlier version or later (and my save fails) just copy and paste the SOH data's from my save in front of your NUL's, using notepad++,into each one in your Gal.bit and Gal2.bit game files in a 1:1 ratio.

I've also uploaded a png to show what to replace in notepad++. (if save fails)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

I decided to start a Steam Greenlight campaign for Blitz Angel Spica. Censored off course but there will be 18+ patch to fix it. Will be nice if you guys can vote and spread the words.

Here is

If the game pass the greenlight and have good sales, I want to implement the Succubus and Lamia bosses into the game. Thanks in advance!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does Steam even allow games where enemies have sex with the main character during combat? even with an uncensored patch the video clearly shows the character getting some from the plant monster.

OP
E

erobotan

Does Steam even allow games where enemies have sex with the main character during combat? even with an uncensored patch the video clearly shows the character getting some from the plant monster.
dunno, I was sleepy when i made the trailer lol .. but if they complaint i'll just remove that part. the game will have uncensor patch anyway.

OP
E

erobotan

new character on Cyber Lily, not sure yet if she will be playable or not ..

also don't forget to vote for my greenlight page here

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That comment section on Greenlight is gold.

OP
E

erobotan

That comment section on Greenlight is gold.
yeah, seems i've gone too far with the trailer XD

some of them said they're reporting me, i hope i'm not getting any ban ^^;

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, seems i've gone too far with the trailer XD

some of them said they're reporting me, i hope i'm not getting any ban ^^;
Some people exist just to disagree
Yep.....

For the trailer
I think You should change it
I don't have problem , I like H anyway. lol
Still , some people on steam don't think the same~

OP
E

erobotan

Some people exist just to disagree
Yep.....

For the trailer
I think You should change it
I don't have problem , I like H anyway. lol
Still , some people on steam don't think the same~
I'll think about it, but i'm too lazy to change stuff at the moment ^^;