What's new

Announcement [ EroFlashFrontier ] エロフラッシュの辺境 Lunatic Record ルナティック・レコード~ロリ陵辱の記録~ RE091917 RJ091917

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No thread for this already so here goes

Mad loli so no links. Main point is to watch dude follow said loli, corner her then (you) fondle her until she gives (you) BJ and sex.

My only gripe is the fondle part, you can get her practically naked and grope/lick her tits and finger the voidzone. Can't get past it though (yeah yeah I know). Tried to go at it slowly, more vigorously, get a few wet fingers/lick some then wait and try again later for almost 1 hour :eek: still nothing :(

Any help appreciated

PS : Lunatic 2 is coming out within 2 weeks

* Story
A young girl walked home on the street each day.
She was young, and knew nothing about sexuality or lust...
A pervert began to follow her schedule. At last, he made
his assault. A stalking/touching Flash game.

* Gameplay
Use your digital camera as an interface.
Peep, touch, blowjob and penetration progression.
Includes creampie, bukkake options.
Fill in the story gaps with your lewd imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lunatic Record

Been looking through all my hard drives since i know i once had this game but can't find it anymore.
Mind sending it through PM if you have it or make a torrent of it on everyone's favo nyaa-site?
edit: cancel that found the game.
As for how to continue i grab her chest a few times with her shirt on then a few times with the shirt off, pulled up her skirt after and removed her underwear then fingered her roughly a bit and after the next button always appears for me.

Last edited:

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

um, I think the reason there's no thread about this game is that game contains the under-age looking character.

If the character is under-aged, then the game is not ok to post on this forum.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um, I think the reason there's no thread about this game is that game contains the under-age looking character.

If the character is under-aged, then the game is not ok to post on this forum.

We can thread on loli all we want, just no DDL

Been looking through all my hard drives since i know i once had this game but can't find it anymore.
Mind sending it through PM if you have it or make a torrent of it on everyone's favo nyaa-site?
edit: cancel that found the game.
As for how to continue i grab her chest a few times with her shirt on then a few times with the shirt off, pulled up her skirt after and removed her underwear then fingered her roughly a bit and after the next button always appears for me.
Thanks, will try that later, hope it's better than my 100% random touch anything/anywhere/anyhow

Last edited:

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been looking for this one for some time now, but it doesn't seem to be on any of my usual sites and all the other links look kinda suspicious. Would anyone be able to shoot a PM my way for this? I would be extremely grateful!

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have it and yeah it can be difficult, but luckily there is a patch which fixes a bug which made the progress bar invisible in the past, making this game a whole lot easier. There's also a sequel for this game set to come out some time this month.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lunatic 2 is out