What's new

Eroge survey

Re: Eroge survey

Best of luck. I liked the survey It actually got me thinking about things related to the games and the industry I never thought of before.

I interpreted this question to be more of a how old the character is especially since the one before it is "is it important for the female character to be a girl".

Yes, that's what i took it as. I just thought it was funny out of Context.

This is the first time I have ever saw someone willing to do a survey on H-games , so do ur best :D

Is it important for the female character to be....

a woman?

. . . uh... duh? lol

im just gonna state this because i feel like it :p

meaning adult 18+
(maybe teen if you consider that a woman)

:p hope you enjoy your reading and i agree with asking in other forums o.o

the pressure is at the best,
since it feels bad to not give someone credit he deserves,
worst ones are with a list of bad ones(aka potential worst), that it probably does not make difference to any further discredit

i feel guilty not remembering sengoku rance at this time of need,

The girl/woman thing was slightly confusing. When the survey says "girl," are we talking child, or someone past puberty who looks barely legal?

Didn't seem that confusing to me, I think you guys are being a bit paranoid. I read it as less about age and more simply of whether the character gives a youthful or mature impression. I have female friends at 22 that I still refer to as girls, not intended as any remark about their maturity, just seems the natural word to use. The term is hardly limited to the confines of what a law defines as an appropriate age for sex. Do a google image search for 'girl' and 'woman'. The results are hardly any different.

It is a vague term, and many characters or people could be described as either, but for one obvious example, Demon Girl & Jungle Girl. It's not really about age or legality.

Also, we SERIOUSLY need more mind-control, GOR and strategy H-Games.

My dream game? A strategy game where you combine sengoku rance and dungeon keeper with slave maker, with a pure mind-control theme.

I SHALL CALL IT INFINIHAREM. :mad:

Thats sure interesting cause i though about the same some time ago ^^
I though of making an RPG maker Strategy game with battlefuck.

But i am not good enough with programming and drawing so more than ideas will never take fruits.

i thought this was quite interesting, i want to read the thesis too...

and now im going to go into detail.

why do i play hentai games?
because when i was 12 i stumbled across 2 hentai pics on my brothers section of the pc one of quistis and one of selphie being fucked by biggs and wedge with the most enraptured facial expression i have ever seen. and now im hooked

I will do your test... FOR THE SCIENCE!!!!

Feel free to criticize the questions :)

Hmm...
  • Stasticial/demographic data is usually asked at the end (age, sex, etc.) as those are easy to answer (no thought required, most of the time) and attention spans are short.
  • "Where are you from?" for example, while below is asked for the country. And the whole "girl", "woman" discussion here indicates some potential misunderstandings and errors.
  • I don't know how you feel about 5 options in a Likert-Scale (the very important, important, neutral, etc. kind of deals) but some say it's better to not have a middle, neutral options (so every participant has to pick a side, unless with non-response).
  • The "Who plays Hentai games?" is a little too obvious in it's attempt to measure how H Games are perceived. 1.) Social Desirability and 2.) no one here will classify themselves as perverts without doing so jokingly, I assume. If you really want to measure it, you'll have to do it via multiple questions that indicate the variable.
  • Otherwise I'm seeing a lot of open questions which are good for the exploration phase that you seem to be in.
  • (I am skeptical of questionnaires, btw.)
  • Also: 'Realisticness' = Realism? :p
It really, ultimately depends on your research question.

Well, that's all that comes to mind. Maybe it was a little helpful.

Back