What's new

Eroquest a game made by Kinky Animals!

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eroquest is a high quality tactical rpg game in development!

The Team:
Director:
Naughty Otter
Developer: Beardless Beaver
CG Artist: Ero Panda

Eryn: A young Void Hunter struggles to defend a decaying world
From evil hordes of Demons, trapped between two lives,
She manages to survive working on day and fighting at night.

choose the source of your power:

Will you choose the power of light and purity or the path of destruction and lust

The choice is yours!

IMAGE (MISSING)

Semi-tactical rpg combat system

Based on a grid system that allows you to move within the battlefield according to your need

<br>
<br>
Map Progression

New and unique map progression system, immersed with our story telling system

the game will include:
  • High Quality CGI
  • Corruption System
  • Three unique paths
  • Adventure companions
  • Multiple Endings

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Eroquest I A new Path

Just knew you were about to post a thread about your game. Saw you post in a whole lot of threads the past few minutes.

OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol sorry about that haha i was a lurker almost 4 years i think and i finally decided to make my own game hahaha

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The art style is very appealing!

Just curious, do you have anyone who will be fulfilling the role of editor for the writing?

OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art style is very appealing!

Just curious, do you have anyone who will be fulfilling the role of editor for the writing?
yes we have, the writing its only a capholder right now because we are still designing the story, so its like a sketch

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are corruption and transformation of the player character currently envisioned for the game?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just knew you were about to post a thread about your game. Saw you post in a whole lot of threads the past few minutes.
I typically immediately write off creators who do this, since it shows a blatant lack of respect for the forum and its rules - simply put, if you don't care about spamming the forum, I don't care about your game. I realize I'm probably taking it a bit too seriously, but I've noticed that the people who do this usually aren't offering the greatest of games, either.

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I typically immediately write off creators who do this, since it shows a blatant lack of respect for the forum and its rules - simply put, if you don't care about spamming the forum, I don't care about your game. I realize I'm probably taking it a bit too seriously, but I've noticed that the people who do this usually aren't offering the greatest of games, either.
*sigh* maybe you should look up the posts before jumping to conclusions?

He happened to post in 5 other threads about *those* games, not mentioning this game at all... And then went on to post his own game...

Gah... The horror that someone should participate in 5 discussions before posting their own game...

/smh...

Last edited:
OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im sorry guys wasnt the idea, if truly was a lack of respect to the forum, y ask for your forgivness, i was so excited, that i do something wrong...

im sorry :(

Are corruption and transformation of the player character currently envisioned for the game?
yes they are already working:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh* maybe you should look up the posts before jumping to conclusions?

He happened to post in 5 other threads about *those* games, not mentioning this game at all... And then went on to post his own game...

Gah... The horror that someone should participate in 5 discussions before posting their own game...

/smh...
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=944435#post944435

In case that gets removed by the mods, it's a post by this creator that literally just says "nice". Posting variations of "this game looks great!" and other random things is also not participating in a game's discussion. You see this all of the time with people who are making Patreons and want to link to them on here. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who has just over ten posts and likely never contributes anything to the forum, so I doubt you care about respecting it, either.

Last edited:
OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i already say sorry but if you want to continue ok:

first of all:
1 this is a forum and i can post en every thread if i want because this forum is
to speak about what we think of the games

2 im posting my own work here that is more valuable that all your crappy posts, about what you can and you cant do, because im really giving something to the forum.

3 im not a spammer because im not repeating the same coment

4 you dont know shit if my post were real or no, and frankly you dont deserve an answer...
5 you talk about respect... your comment only provoque hate and should be banned.

thats it, to all the other respectful persons that i did damage with my comment i truly say sorry.

6 i

Reputation score

I really like that main character! She's very hot, reminds me of a celebrity I have a crush on so even better! Plus CG sex attacks and corruption. I'm definitely looking forward to this game. :D

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=944435#post944435

In case that gets removed by the mods, it's a post by this creator that literally just says "nice". Posting variations of "this game looks great!" and other random things is also not participating in a game's discussion. You see this all of the time with people who are making Patreons and want to link to them on here. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who has just over ten posts and likely never contributes anything to the forum, so I doubt you care about respecting it, either.
Tbh I have to agree on that.
*sees a lot of posts by 1 person, most of them are short sentences and sometimes just 1 word* Someone's about to post his game and patreon link.

It doesn't mean that person doing it have any bad intentions, but it surely looks like "linking my game where I can". Ok, advertising is important, but this gives that strange "vibe" >_>

Back on topic, here is what I think:
Nice art.
1 CG/Image
No demo
Already set patreon rewards

Hmm... I dunno.

first of all:
1 this is a forum and i can post en every thread if i want because this forum is

2 im posting my own work here that is more valuable that all your crappy posts, about what you can and you cant do, because im really giving something to the forum.

4 you dont know shit if my post were real or no, and frankly you dont deserve an answer...
5 you talk about respect... your comment only provoque hate and should be banned.

thats it, to all the other respectful persons that i did damage with my comment i truly say sorry.

6 i
For me that sums it up.

My imaginary friend likes this post.

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes we have, the writing its only a capholder right now because we are still designing the story, so its like a sketch
So, it's not a demo? Just a placeholder to show a couple RPG Maker maps and character portraits?

Not trying to be an ass, but perhaps you'd have been better off waiting until you had the real demo to unveil the game. Seems odd to try something out that is not representative of what the game will actually be.

I also tend to agree with Elusi, it's not usually the best way to introduce yourself by quickly posting 15 times and starting your thread. In this case, less might have been more. Create a forum signature with the character artwork and game name, then start posting and contributing to discussions. You'll find that people will be interested in the signature and message you about it. Then, when you unveil the game, it's a name they've seen before and may investigate further. In releasing a "placeholder" demo, I think you run the risk of someone checking out your game and moving on. Just my two cents.

I'd also recommend cleaning up your introduction post. Your presentation is quite important, especially on your front Patreon page. You are not writing in grammatically correct sentences and paragraphs, you are not capitalizing your first letter in your sentences, etc. Remember, these games, especially RPG Maker games, require dialogue. At a first glance, I'd go into your game with the assumption that the writing is poor, regardless of the actual quality because that is the first impression I've gotten. That first impression is really important in a Patreon market that is growing pretty quickly.

I'm not trying to bash your game, nor am I bashing you, just offering a few things I've learned along the way.

OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i accept your help i will imrpove those things thanks ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh wow, I came in here just to check a few things, and now I have to respond to EVERYONE.

I realize I'm probably taking it a bit too seriously...
Yeah, ya are. This one was nowhere near as bad as some others. The guy had been a lurker for a long while and already had some posts, and only maybe 2-3 of his recent posts were spam. Having said that...

If that's how they're doing it, fine, but they actually have to PARTICIPATE in those discussions. Saying "nice" is not. That's called spam, and it happens frequently. Almost 80% of the time a user signs up to this site to post their patreon.

~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna leave it at just telling Elusi to back off a bit, but it seems some of you don't know what you're talking about in response, and then I saw this

first of all:

6 i
1. You can't post whatever you want, there are rules, they're easy to read. When people use threads as a means of sharing game information, no one appreciates spam. There is no reason to congratulate a game that doesn't even have the creator in the thread.

2. I don't give a shit what anyone "contributes" as long as they're not bumps in the road. Don't ever speak down to another user because you think your game, which hasn't been released yet (news flash: most games aren't) somehow puts you above users you know shit about.

3. I don't think you were repeating yourself too often, but do be aware that finding 5 different ways to say "That's good" is repeating yourself, and that's called spam. There's a reason we have a post limit on users before they can post links, and it's not so we can have every creator say "nice" in 15 different threads before they share.

4. No ones asking you to answer. However, there is someone who determines whether or not your posts have any worth when they get reported for spamming. Me. I've deleted two of your posts and I'm happy it didn't have to be more, like it usually is when I have to do this.

5. No it shouldn't. I am not the moral police on this forum. I'm certainly not going to tell people not to be dicks, especially when I'm one. Now, harassing people is one thing, it's illegal and I won't stand for it. Insulting people is another thing entirely, but that's not even what happened here. Simply saying something someone else finds offensive is something I do not waste my time in policing. Like I said, the rules are clear, simple, and easy to read. You should check them.

6. You.

Now that you're all more aware of how posting works on this site and what's expected of people, I expect all following posts to be about the game and its content and development, as it continues in the appropriate section.

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes they are already working:D
Sweet, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this then.

I particularly like how the breasts are not overdone... Such a travesty in most games.

And will have corruption / transformation to boot!

Fantastic.

OP
Naughty Otter

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im really sorry it wont happen again:(

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The girl is gorgeous. One question, she can commit incest? (With who? *¬*)