What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [Escu:de / JAST] Yamizome Revenger (English Version)

NottaMember

Reputation score
In NG+, you get the ending for the first girl you completely corrupt. Or the harem ending if you actually pull off all six in a single run.

Heroine #6 has her own ending if you corrupt her first, but she doesn't override anyone if you fully corrupt a different girl first.
I was hoping that was the case, but I fully corrupted Nao-Blue Hair before corrupting Heroine #6 and it still gave me #6's ending. I even unlocked the various post-corruption CGs for Nao-Blue Hair. Maybe I defaulted to #6 because it was the first time I'd corrupted her and I'd corrupted Nao-Blue Hair in my first run?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, weird. I'd done Red on my first playthrough, did Spoiler for my 2nd, did Blue for my third, and Blond for my 4th. (Heh. I played this a ton some years ago because the FFXIV servers were absolutely fucked when Endwalker launched.) I can't rule out that Spoiler got priority for beating her for the first time, but you should get your primary conquest's ending as normal on further playthroughs.

I'd left off on a Black playthrough but I hadn't completed it because I was doing Hard Mode and Hard Mode just turned out to be kind of tedious rather than interesting. Some day I'll get back to this, it's a good actual game.