What's new

RPG [Estrela] アリシアと精霊リシェルの錬精工房 (RJ256161)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ256161_img_main.jpg

Here is a new circle making another Atelier Clone, but this is not RPG Maker.
Run of the mill gather mats for crafting, proceed with story to gain additional allies, and hunt/tame elemental spirits.

However, this one is a bit more difficult as your progress is gated by a lust meter while under the constraint of a time limit in the bottom left.
If the lust meter (purple bar) gets filled up, you blow up and start with the bar half-filled the next day. (Max value extends when you progress the story and upgrade it)
If you run out of time before completing the objective (orange-yellow bar), it's game over.

Game Menu is at the top:
  1. First one lets you upgrade your utility in the top left (e.g. increase bag size, max lust meter, ), set your shop in the bottom left (sell item you have crafted), party config on the right
  2. Crafting
  3. Check party status and change equipment/skills (get these from crafting or quest reward)
  4. Exit to town (same as right clicking)
  5. System (save/load/config)
  6. HCG
  7. Exit Game
Before you even start crafting, the first thing you should do is upgrade your bag size. 10 slot is just too small.
After that, you want to level as much as possible.

Unlike other games, you don't level from killing mobs... but rather from crafting items. Look for recipe that have this at the bottom, preferably on the first slot.

At the bottom of each recipe, it will give you 2 rewards:
You get the reward on the left the first time you craft this item.
The reward from the right is if you craft the item at max level. Fortunately, this is not random.
In this example, crafting the item for the first time level up your party. Crafting this item at max level unlocks a new recipe. Other rewards include skill, gold, utility unlock (e.g. increase max lust bar) or upgrading your spirit.
Always prioritize recipe that level you.

Crafting. When you choose a recipe, it will tell you the expected outcome.
Your goal is to max fill out the colour bar in the middle.
To craft level 5 items, you will need to:
  • All mat at level 5 (accomplish this by repeatedly gathering it in the world map, or crafting the pre-req item at lv5)
  • Use the black hair girl to increase it by 2 vertical bars (once per day)
  • Use a crafting catalyst in the 4th slot (you will need to craft it first):
  • Switch around the first 3 prime ingredients to alternatives. Some times this will increase the quality.
  • Use a spirit to boost (fire spirit increase it by 1 slot if you have 2 or less of an item). When level up to lv2, it will increase to less than 4, etc.).
Because time is limited, you want to craft an item to max level everyday after you upgraded your bag size.
The other heroines also provide a buff. They are good for mass production (e.g. for quest) but not for reaching lv5.
  • White hair girl increase the # of item crafted by 1
  • Blonde girl reduce lust cost of crafting by half
  • Blue hair girl has 50% chance to not use up your mats with the least amount
  • Aqua hair girl has 50% chance to not use up your mats

In the town map:

1. Bar: turn in quest (you get them automatically). The urgent quests (5-day limit) only rewards money, so prioritize the story quest (bottom) and regular quests (top). Regular quests are a key source of skills, recipe or mats. Leveling up will help with the subjugation quests.
  2. Shopping Street: But mats or craft item (get your mats to lv5 first, can be 2 out of 3 mats at lv5 and the last one at lv4 so the final product is max out)
  3. Brothel Street... if you are short on $$$, come here at night
  4. Palace: story
  5. Workshop (same as right clicking)
  6. World Map (let's you choose which area to explore, gather mats, find treasure and hunt for boss).
Occasionally, you will see an icon beside a particular item. Go there for story/H Scene.

As for world map, each one has a few hidden treasures (equipment or gold), which you will eventually come across while exploring (first option)
Searching for enemy has a chance to encounter the area boss
Mats gathered/Area Boss are different between day and night, All mobs and bosses are also much harder at night.
Only fight when you need to (first kill, upgrade mat, or subjugation quest). Otherwise it is fine to run away.
Mats obtained from killing mobs goes to your base and not your inventory (kinda odd but okay).

Since you are limited by your lust bar, I find it easier to do your crafting first each day before exploring.
As each area search cost 5 lust per turn, return home at 95/100 or just before you blow up.
If you plan for it, you should be able to upgrade your bag after 2nd day (may require a reload if you have really bad luck).
If you plan to do some night activities, be sure to account for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

campfap

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for taking your time writing this little tutorial. The game is fun but crashes a LOT for me. Almost to the point of unplayable. Art looks great though.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good work to edit.
I purchased, but im kinda regret as the expensive and the gameplay system is veeeeeeeeery mendokusai.
I got stagnated on main quest to lvl 3 some fire element craft soo i have no idea how does craft, tried killing bosses, maxing rank 5 looting items on map and killing monster to rank 5.. unlocking new recipes with was a bullsh1t to grind and that was a huge waste of time and i ragequit cuz forced GAME OVER LOSS. System forces you too hard on doing main quest as i really hate this kind of game system. As my past Atelier Series with a 5 years max gameplay system with i hate being forced a newgame+ system to platine it.

I got the save data just to fap, but VERY weak h-scenes and contents. Soo i didn't even reach to orgasm with that content.
CG-art is very attractive, but the system was very annoying for me.
Sorry being rude, but thats it.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Did anybody manage to find a clean share? Both versions on cat test positive for a cryptor malware...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i think il ask for a savefile .. seriously i have no %!#"!"%! idea what i am doing just farm go dungeons try to craft and game over....

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is actually really good, it just has kinda wonky balance and is super hard. You need to make sure that your gear is always the best you can make and have good skill setup. The crafting is also pretty fun with the character bonuses making you strategize who you use on each day the white haired girl has the most important bonus eventually letting you craft 3 extra items per craft which is great for all those item quests. The biggest problems I have been having are the harsh boss fights that I have only been able to get through by spamming status attacks and some of the quests are a pain especially monster drop ones.
Other than that I have enjoyed it, just wish it had futa scenes with your party members in addition to the spirit ones.

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Leveling up helps a lot with the combat.
And like Iczer said, you need to be very strategic with what you pick up during gathering/craft to maximize your crafting efficiency. (You can drop stuff you don't need to make room during gathering).
Once you get ahead in early game, then it is not so tough to meet the deadline later on.

I am missing CG 1-3, think this is from early game... does anyone remember from where?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
good work to edit.
I purchased, but im kinda regret as the expensive and the gameplay system is veeeeeeeeery mendokusai.
I got stagnated on main quest to lvl 3 some fire element craft soo i have no idea how does craft, tried killing bosses, maxing rank 5 looting items on map and killing monster to rank 5.. unlocking new recipes with was a bullsh1t to grind and that was a huge waste of time and i ragequit cuz forced GAME OVER LOSS. System forces you too hard on doing main quest as i really hate this kind of game system. As my past Atelier Series with a 5 years max gameplay system with i hate being forced a newgame+ system to platine it.

I got the save data just to fap, but VERY weak h-scenes and contents. Soo i didn't even reach to orgasm with that content.
CG-art is very attractive, but the system was very annoying for me.
Sorry being rude, but thats it.
quest is go forest choice 索敵, vs fire element
if it hard can vs slime at night first
Leveling up helps a lot with the combat.
And like Iczer said, you need to be very strategic with what you pick up during gathering/craft to maximize your crafting efficiency. (You can drop stuff you don't need to make room during gathering).
Once you get ahead in early game, then it is not so tough to meet the deadline later on.

I am missing CG 1-3, think this is from early game... does anyone remember from where?
start forest, at night GoR by slime

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
quest is go forest choice 索敵, vs fire element
if it hard can vs slime at night first
nah.. is another one here.
plus, the h-content of this game is too weak, but thk for help.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nah.. is another one here.
plus, the h-content of this game is too weak, but thk for help.
make.jpg

make this to max lvl, possible need heroine and fire element, but fire element need material has 2 or lower for add lower cage (if 2 material has 2 or lower add 2 cage, if get this item 1st skill, fire element can add cage if material has 4 or lower), if add item 汎用火薬 can add 1 cage
BTW you post say near time out...
if replay :
  • start better get 1 water and apple in 1-3 day for make 1 item and report, if get flower better remove it
  • defeat wolf and collect wood add bag lvl
  • to new map better 1 or 2 day for collect material only, skip fight if enemy strong
  • if collect material in map, material no lvl up better reload...
  • 1 day combine 1 or 2 times item is enough, 1st heroine for item lvl, 2nd heroine for add 1 more item
  • if buy equip, better wait lvl 5 (material total 14 point)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
another insues
how even get this item or recipe?
have to craft gauge booster lvl 5 to clear a quest thats give a red ball icon? Bruh~~ i can't even make gauge booster lvl 5 to clear that too.

Attachments

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
best issue if your apm is too fast u do that action twice and crash the game(y)

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
another insues
how even get this item or recipe?
have to craft gauge booster lvl 5 to clear a quest thats give a red ball icon? Bruh~~ i can't even make gauge booster lvl 5 to clear that too.
If you max all the mats, you should only be 4 bars away from crafting max tier version.
You can also try switching around the mats. In this case, swapping the 2nd ingredient would bring it to 3 bars from max, as such:

You can then use the black hair girl or the spirits to help boost the last 3 bars. The black hair girl's support boost would increase as you proceed with the story.

Here are what does spirit does:
Fire Spirit - If you have less than (spirit lv x 2) of a mat, it will boost it by 1 bar per mat. (example, if spirit level is 2 and you have less than 4 for all 3 mats, it will boost your quality by 3 bars.
Earth Spirit - If you mat quality is below spirit level, it will boost your your quality by 1 for each mat. Fairly useless in helping you get max tier
Wind Spirit - Boost mat quality by 1 if it is earth or wind element (green or orange), will boost by 1 bar in this case. # of mats/bar it can boost is based on level. Level 1 only boost 1 mat, lv 2 = up to 2 mats, lv3 = up to 3 mats.
Water Spirit - Boost mat quality by 1 if it is fire or water element (red or blue), will boost by 2 bars in this case if your spirit is lv2+. Same level restriction as wind spirit.
Dark Spirit - Boost mat quality by 1 if it is light or dark element (yellow or purple), will boost by 0 bar in this case. Same level restriction as wind spirit.
Light Spirit - Boost mat quality by 1 if it is void (grey), will boost by 0 bar in this case. Same level restriction as wind spirit.

You can increase the spirit level from quest reward.

If you are more than 3 bars away, use the black hair girl + catalyst and/or water spirit for this one.
Here is a list of all the catalyst (you have to craft them).

The one you are trying to craft is also a catalyst. So craft 1 at 4 bars first, and then use it + black hair girl for your max tier attempt (this one boosts all fire element, so 2 bars in this case).

If you still can't max it yet, just proceed with story so you unlock quests to boost your spirit's level, or recipe for better quality.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Main point about game only :
  • lower left lechery bar dont over max
  • better report main quest asap
  • map discover % (MAP探索率) higher can more easy get rare item
  • some emergency quest 緊急依頼 need material, if need it better dont report
Start to 1st main quest (重要依頼) :
  1. start better 1 to 3 day get apple and water, flower and feather (風鳥の羽根) can delete in start, if enemy strong better escape
  2. shop buy empty bottle (空き瓶) make item and report asap, if heroine help alchemy can add item cage, if Elf (2nd heroine) help alchemy can get 1 more item
  3. to item shop, item shop girl join (if help alchemy can get little $)
  4. magic better main for Elf
  5. if get $, item shop buy book for make new item, bettert buy 粘土研究書 first
  6. night get 3 ランド鉱, but map discover % too low not easy get, report quest can make インゴット (3 for main quest), after quest heroine can get new 必殺 skill
2nd main quest :
  1. night can go brothel, but need lechery has 40 or more, 2nd H need 50 or more
  2. better defeat wolf and get wood for add bag lvl
  3. if get $ can buy 応急回復薬 for recover in fight, can ignore 商品棚増設1-5 if u dont want sell material
  4. better go forest at night, choice 索敵 and defeat slime (GoR), after report can make new item for lvl up, has that item can Lv up potion
  5. forest vs fire element, if still hard can try to make サラサラした粘土 to lv5 (3rd item change to ランド鉱, 3 item max lv + heroine + 汎用火薬), after report lady knight join
  6. if fire element join, support alchemy is add cage if item has 2 or lower, can equip element too
  7. if lake 2 boss hard can later defeat them
3rd to 5th main quest :
  1. has 3 new book sale, better buy 土壤研究書 for lvl up first
  2. 禁欲シューズ for add max lechery
  3. to ruin, defeat earth element can go ruin at night
  4. defeat 10 rat for main quest
  5. go hill road defeat 6 pig for quest, then can make 炎のエレメント for main quest, need 5. After 1st times make it, fire element support alchemy change to item has 4 or lower can add cage
  6. if defeat ruin boss at night, after report quest can make 圧倒的成長剤, use it can loot item lvl+1 for 5 times (enemy drop item too)
  7. night to hill road, pub girl join (she little easy make enemy bad status?), alchemy support is the most min number of material dont used
  8. night to hill road vs boss, after boss final girl join
6th and 7th main quest
  1. has 3 new book sale
  2. ダウジング鍵 for little easy get rare item
  3. better make 5 謎のプレゼント for quest, because Elf's alchemy support from add 1 item to 2
  4. beast town vs wind element and wetlands vs water element for main quest
  5. at night, beast town boss has GoR
  6. make 10 珠玉石・炎 and 10 珠玉石・蒼
8th and 9th main quest
  1. need defeat 5 dark horse (ダークホース) and 5 unicorn (ユニコーン)
  2. night undergound church get material, make 10 ネオジウム, need lv5 for main quest
  3. if defeat boss at night, after report ELf's alchemy support from add 2 item to 3
  4. has 2 new book sale
  5. get 5 魔力の卵, need lv5 for quest
  6. night to ruins, vs darkess dragon
final quest :
  1. vs holy element
  2. after holy element dont report, at night can vs 3 dragon, maybe need pub girl's sleep skill, poison skill, Elf's defence skill, 1 round defence skill
  3. make last item (need lv 5), then report has last Hscene

therandomguy425

Reputation score
Does anyone know which enemies you need to purposely lose to for an h scene? So far, I only have the slime.