What's new

ACT [ Etching Edge ] Travel-IN-g Travel淫g~エッチで巨乳な悠梨の、やられ旅~ RE135418 RJ135418

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Travel淫g

Pretty sure one of the bosses changes the main character into a loli...no links allowed.

Cesar2005

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.

Due to popular demand, I will be re-uploading this game onto MEGA. This time I will repack it with a password on it. If you want to know why the password, it's because I don't want to risk MEGA becoming the new mediafire.
Edit: Alright finally uploaded. PM me and I'll send you the link and password
Porfavor manda link

Due to popular demand, I will be re-uploading this game onto MEGA. This time I will repack it with a password on it. If you want to know why the password, it's because I don't want to risk MEGA becoming the new mediafire.
Edit: Alright finally uploaded. PM me and I'll send you the link and password
Please send link

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ135418.html

the newest game from etching edge.looks like it contain sprite sex and GOR

* Full title *
Travel-IN-g: Big Breasted Yuuri's Doomed Pilgrimage

* Game *
Created from over 10,000 frames, Travel-IN-g is a "nuru nuru saku saku" super animated scrolling action game.
Play through 5 stages each with an unforgiving boss battle.

* Story *
Yuuri is SO horny with SO many dirty thoughts in her head that she had to wonder... is she cursed with succubus lust?
Ding ding ding! That's correct.
To break the curse, Yuuri must fight all manner of vulgar man and monster on a pilgrimage to IN-town ("Lust Town"),
a journey saturated with sex, swallowing whole, creampies, lolita spells, treatment like a sex object and more.

* Game over *
Enjoy 12 enemy types each with its own H attack.
Each enemy also has 2 or more game over animated scenes.
(Whenever you see a game over, it's saved in the gallery.)

* Special unlockables *
After you finish the game once, you can use special items like "Strip", "Kamikaze (instant game over)" and "Invincibility".
If you're not fond of action games, these items can even be unlocked right away using a cheat code.

* CV *
Voice actresses Chiaki Kusa and Aya Kuchitani add a whole new dimension of life with fantastic performances.
Where is the link?