What's new

ACT [Etching edge] ゆうわく淫魔城 (RJ313648)

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
After playing the demo, the gameplay is alright ,but gonna have to pass this one since no sound effect for animation :(, cant really fap to this

vaper

Reputation score
Game over scenes are kinda...lacking
like the stage 3 boss who doesn't even move in Game over scene

cell943

Reputation score
So...uh...what does Louis Vuitton have to do with anything?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
etching edge is a really hit or miss dev, and he used to be one of my absolute favorites. There have been a couple games of his the last probably 3 years that I've been really happy with, but not without their flaws. This game's animations are, as far as I'm concerned, pretty great. But the thing that's really not fun about this game is the fact that there's no sound present in his h-animations. I don't know what made him decide that was a good idea, but it's really put a damper on the game for me. I'll continue to support his games, personally, but I definitely don't blame anyone for having stopped checking his games out long ago. He's needed to step his game up for quite some time. This game was looking like that moment, but it seems that's not the case. A real shame. At the very least, this is certainly better than Fangs of the Prison, that game was a massive disappointment and a buggy mess. Being an etching edge fan is like being an Oakland Raiders fan, let's be honest LMAO.

beppemistero

Reputation score
Tried it. Better than the previous one, but still lots of bugs. And, looking at the past, I'm not even sure he will fix them. Not even the broken animations of some enemies.

Shame.

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm possibly missing something, because I can't unlock the gallery for the Stage 5 despite completing it.

Worked fine for all the other stages.

Edit : had to use the cheat code.

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
...this game was fantaastic you have to buy.
a must buy is debatable if zeroxsaber is correct and the game has no sound effects during scenes and from what I have played in the demo it doesn't.
Does the full release add sound effects to the scenes? If not this games not worth my time or money.

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a must buy is debatable if zeroxsaber is correct and the game has no sound effects during scenes and from what I have played in the demo it doesn't.
Does the full release add sound effects to the scenes? If not this games not worth my time or money.
Unfortunately no sounds in full game. Some of the animations are quite good, and I was able to get by without sounds. but I do agree in general, the lack of sounds is a dissapointment. Would be pretty amazing overall in the H department if there was sounds as well.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the game's pretty patchy in general.
Gameplay's patchy with a few softlocks, a tad stiff controls and whack balancing; graphics are patchy because it seems they are taken from various sources, some of them cutout badly so they got a white rim around it; but overall the quality of the H stuff is very nice with fluid animations.

If you compare it to Super Monsters'n Girls which has a very consistent artstyle , very solid gameplay but has the caviat of being purely spritebased H-Events, which personally aren't my cup of tea.

IlliumEinsbun

Reputation score
Now I actually have bought Super Monsters' n Girls and it is most certainly not comparable, at least not in the demo. Super Monsters' n Girls has repeating scenes even after a gameover, the animations for the girls are also higher. The game has a way better first boss and overall level design on the very first stage. Now Etching edge has way more gimmicks albeit the controls are questionable but make the character feel a little more flushed out. That being said the gimmicks are finicky and the bullets make the boss feel like a joke. Maybe it gets better after the first stage I don't know? Certainly not buying this game DX

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
it has music and animation and thats all i need for it to be a must buy for me, a lot of the time the sounds are just a guy making squishing sounds with his hands lol.