What's new

ACT Loli [EUPHORIC!] 秘宝の欠片 / treasure fragment (RJ371494)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite link:
dev twitter:
dev pixiv:

Your kingdoms treasure has been taken by bandits and you gotta get it back or something!
A furry action platformer with clothing destruction. Somewhat open, though i wouldn't call it a metroidvania. Clothes breaks after enough damage, violation ensues, you're annoyingly depowered without clothes, the usual.
Demo lets you up to the first boss.

controls:
A jump
S attack
W mode change
D special move (dependent on which mode you're on)
H down yourself
SPACE open menu
press up to interact with doors

Last edited by a moderator:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
looks interesting. will give it some time to flesh out a bit more before I take a look

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Artwork and spritework definitely aren't by the same guy :X

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I usually find the hidden gems, but I'm genuinely curious how you found this lol. Looks pretty cute

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I usually find the hidden gems, but I'm genuinely curious how you found this lol. Looks pretty cute
Browsing zell2323's twitter, many artists plug their stuff or show off gameplay of a game they're making and ask zell for input. This one has had two builds, both times zell retweeted them. I knew this game existed for months, but just assumed someone else made a thread already. I was genuinely shocked to find out this wasn't the case.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ehh. The art is adorable and looks pretty nice, but the animations and gameplay leave a lot to be desired.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've been seeing some snippet previews on their pixiv fanbox for some of the future content, and I'm interested to see them in the game. Shame we don't know when it'll come out, though.
Also, speaking of the preview pictures on their fanbox, it should be mentioned (perhaps along with other fetishes for the first post) that the game will include a few enemies that do vore/unbirth, with the demo's boss being no exception. Personally, I'm all for it, but given that particular fetish's reputation here and there, i figure it should be be brought up.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been seeing some snippet previews on their pixiv fanbox for some of the future content, and I'm interested to see them in the game. Shame we don't know when it'll come out, though.
Also, speaking of the preview pictures on their fanbox, it should be mentioned (perhaps along with other fetishes for the first post) that the game will include a few enemies that do vore/unbirth, with the demo's boss being no exception. Personally, I'm all for it, but given that particular fetish's reputation here and there, i figure it should be be brought up.
added vore to the tags

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I'm not a furry fellas but this shit SLAPS, gameplay needs some work but it's a WIP
those tentacle things are a death trap

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah jeeze. Forgot to mention this, and I apologize for repeatedly tossing suggestions, but this game does have loli in it, and they are part of some sex animations with the enemies, so I would advise pointing that out in the OP as well.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a version that goes further than the demo if you pay?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there supposed to be no sound? If so, I hope the dev plans to add sound later.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there supposed to be no sound? If so, I hope the dev plans to add sound later.
Yeah, it seems at the moment that there's no sound whatsoever, but I think I saw a post by them on their twitter (or ci-en) that they were working on the SFX and BGM.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The game got updated today. It runs a hell of a lot better now. At least for me. Though one can argue that since everything is faster now, it's a little harder. On the bright side, they made the boss a bit easier now. Their charge attack no longer hits like a monster hunter monster's hitbox. There's also a scene after the fight if you beat her. Though for me, there's a bug with that fight. When the boss sends the bubbles to egg you when you're naked, when you're able to struggle, you instantly escape regardless if you were trying to or not. So that means one of the two scenes with the boss can't be seen in this version. Also I don't know if there's anything after the fight cause I wasn't able to get past that spot. I could go back to the previous room before the boss by going through an invisible door, but trying to go back to the boss room makes the fight happen again, except the trigger that sends you to the screen where you beat the boss is still in the middle of the room. So if you go towards it, the fight ends.
There's actually more data in the game folder for more enemies and GO scenes, but I couldn't find them. If anyone knows if there's more in this version, I'll be glad to hear it.

EDIT: It seems the dev threw out a quick hotfix and so the current version you can get on their fanbox fixes the bug where you would instantly escape the boss's egg attack.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game got updated today. It runs a hell of a lot better now. At least for me. Though one can argue that since everything is faster now, it's a little harder. On the bright side, they made the boss a bit easier now. Their charge attack no longer hits like a monster hunter monster's hitbox. There's also a scene after the fight if you beat her. Though for me, there's a bug with that fight. When the boss sends the bubbles to egg you when you're naked, when you're able to struggle, you instantly escape regardless if you were trying to or not. So that means one of the two scenes with the boss can't be seen in this version. Also I don't know if there's anything after the fight cause I wasn't able to get past that spot. I could go back to the previous room before the boss by going through an invisible door, but trying to go back to the boss room makes the fight happen again, except the trigger that sends you to the screen where you beat the boss is still in the middle of the room. So if you go towards it, the fight ends.
There's actually more data in the game folder for more enemies and GO scenes, but I couldn't find them. If anyone knows if there's more in this version, I'll be glad to hear it.
How do you even reach the boss in this version? I get to a fork in the road that leads to a town and one that leads to a dead end with a door that doesn't open. I kill every enemy in the town area and the houses but nothing happens.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you even reach the boss in this version? I get to a fork in the road that leads to a town and one that leads to a dead end with a door that doesn't open. I kill every enemy in the town area and the houses but nothing happens.
I think I know what happened. In the first few rooms, there should be a side room with two naked female NPCs on beds along with two of the male furry enemies that can rape them. Regardless of whether they do or not, you need to defeat them and then when you exit the room, there should be a sort of yellow/amber colored crystal that you can collect. After you reach the town, defeat all the enemies there, so the ones on the roads and the ones in the houses. You can then go back to the entrance and there should be another yellow crystal for you. If you've done things right, on your way back to the hallway with the npcs, the gargoyle statues should come alive and shoot fireballs at you (rather than fighting, I just move away so they're just about offscreen so their fireballs don't appear and then run past them when they reposition). You should be able to go to the door on the far right of that hallway. That leads to another path with gargoyle statues that come alive. But you can go into the door at the end of the hallway now. That should lead to a stairwell that leads to a save crystal, a health crystal, and the boss door.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you check resources > animations, there are three enemies i couldn't find in the demo. 5, 6, and 10 appear to be a snake, catboy, and a gator. any idea where they're hiding, or if theyre even in the game?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if you check resources > animations, there are three enemies i couldn't find in the demo. 5, 6, and 10 appear to be a snake, catboy, and a gator. any idea where they're hiding, or if theyre even in the game?
Yeah I thought that at first, but then I took my phone's google translate app and as best as it could, translate the dialogue for the npc after the boss fight, and they said that's the end of the demo. Not sure why the dev would put future stuff in this demo.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright, so i decided to have a peek at the paywalled animations. theres a silly amount of stuff not in the demo yet. alot of finished animations. they're all for area 2. I imagine they're not in the demo, either because AI isn't done, or because he wants to give them their stage first....i mean, theres two bosses complete with gameover scenes already done. and i assume two stages worth of enemies.