What's new

RPG [Eushully] Dungeon Princess Hunting Meister/ Himegari Dungeon Meister / 姫狩りダンジョンマイスター VJ004247

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so, its an old Eushully game, no translation patch, :(

its a tactical H game, spiritual prequel to kamidori Dungeon Meister

you play as the demon lord, just been defeated, and with your almost powerless soul posessing the princesses gardener (a young boy) with only one minion to your name, are YOU a bad enough dude to rebuild your empire?

yes, i know this game is old news. and yes, im mainly making this thread to ask for help.

anyone else have this game? or a save file, or a way to cheat my ass off?

the princessess knight keeps WTFPWNing me.

apparantly im supposed to run away, but i always get blocked by her guards, and apparantly i can get a extra H scene if i manage to beat her, but she takes 1 damage from everything and can oneshot my most powerful monsters.

so yeah, cheating time.

oh, edit: wiki, very useful

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 姫狩りダンジョンマイスター Himegari Dungeon Meister

You can get an extra H scene if you beat her, but that makes you miss another scene so you'd best save beating her until New Game+.

Have you figured out how the game's territory system works yet? A single unit can only take one step into enemy-controlled territory, but you can only control a room or corridor as long as you have at least one unit in it. Using territory control it's very easy to keep the knight chasing you without ever reaching you and leading her into the trap.

If you're playing evil then you can whore your little girl out to get a powerful but expensive demon unit that should be able to beat the knight.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get an extra H scene if you beat her, but that makes you miss another scene so you'd best save beating her until New Game+.

Have you figured out how the game's territory system works yet? A single unit can only take one step into enemy-controlled territory, but you can only control a room or corridor as long as you have at least one unit in it. Using territory control it's very easy to keep the knight chasing you without ever reaching you and leading her into the trap.

If you're playing evil then you can whore your little girl out to get a powerful but expensive demon unit that should be able to beat the knight.
yes, well, that only works if you can somehow stop the random mooks knights from queing up in lines 5 men long to stop you from going through the only path that leads where you need to go, or atleast kill them fast enough that they dont slow you down too much.

no idea how to sell whatsherface for demons. i dont really know what half of the things on the menu screen actually do, i know she has enough growth to get one stage bigger, but i need X amount of whatever that number at the bottom left is supposed to be, and i have no idea how im supposed to increase it.

yes i am playing evil.

also, found a save file

but when i replaced my old save.dat with the new one, nothing changed

it is "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Eushully\姫狩りダンジョンマイスター" right?

wait, my save is something like 36kb, the new one is like 235kb, so why does it say the one its still only 36kb?

is it counter-cheating?

overwriting my cheated save file with an old one?

edit-again:

IT WAS!

oh, you play a smooth game eushully-chan, but my cheating will not be stopped.

overwrote the .bak file too, howdya like that?

i think i feel more accomplished at successfully cheating that i do when i beat a level.

eh, whatever

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't do that to my poor Lily... Best be playing Lily Good route.

Also, Himegari isn't THAT old. It won't ever get a translation, but it's not old...

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't do that to my poor Lily... Best be playing Lily Good route.

Also, Himegari isn't THAT old. It won't ever get a translation, but it's not old...
I'm the demon king! Beating my familiar to increase her hit points, forcing her into demonic gangbangs to get better troops, having tentacle monsters lay eggs in her to get magic items. It's all fine as long as I can crush my enemies!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh i remember this game...I played it to death for a time trying to figure out Sylphine's route(yes you can make a princess fall in love with the main char,but it has a bunch of pre-requisites including finding a few special items,unlocking a few secret stages,chosing a certain dialogue options,and generally just never ever raping the princess...).
Aside from that,well i've got to say that Lily just gets way overpowered in the last third of the game(especially if she's in her adult form)...i mean i used her alone to clean off that whole level where you have to destroy the human armies coming in from all directions(with princesses personal bodyguards commanding them),and they just could not inflict her more than just 1 damage,while she one shot everything(well that kind of power required some save scumming for level-ups as leveling gives you random stats,so i just spammed load until i've got the desired stats each time)...
Also adult Lily gets such a wonderful good ending(i never tried going for the chaos route as it gives a preety useless bonuses,like those dumb summoning spells)...

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Spent a little time hunting for this, but came up empty(thanks in large part to my complete lack of ability to understand Japanese, I'm sure). Don't suppose anyone more knowledgeable than myself would be kind enough to direct me to somewhere I could get this game from?

dienow

Reputation score

Lily is pretty much a pre-promotion, level 1 Fire Emblem character. Incredibly bad at the start, stupid powerful by the end, able to solo entire maps. Not as manly as Hector, but more like that little girl from the SNES game whose name I can't remember.

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I spent much of last evening playing this(thanks Dargoth, already +rep'd you), and was pleasantly surprised to find out it's actually a good game. There's only one thing I'm confused about, that the wiki seems to neglect. I think it's at every 10 growth points that the game asks you something, and you're given four choices. None of them seem to do much, if anything, but I'm still curious as to what that is.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I spent much of last evening playing this(thanks Dargoth, already +rep'd you), and was pleasantly surprised to find out it's actually a good game. There's only one thing I'm confused about, that the wiki seems to neglect. I think it's at every 10 growth points that the game asks you something, and you're given four choices. None of them seem to do much, if anything, but I'm still curious as to what that is.
It affects Lily's alignment towards law or chaos as far as i remember(plus it also possibly gives a very small and utterly useless bonus to a stat or two depending on your choice)...

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hangar: sounds like a possibility, but I don't remember getting any confirmation messages.

Glukodav: definitely not the question corner. Lily's not the one asking, and it's four choices that are always the same. It also only happens after the 'training' segments, I think at every 10 growth points(she's at 33 now, and it's popped up 3 times that I recall).

Thanks guys, but I may have to try to remember to take a screenshot to post next time this pops up, to clear up confusion. The game does give you a lot of multi-choice questions.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hangar: sounds like a possibility, but I don't remember getting any confirmation messages.

Glukodav: definitely not the question corner. Lily's not the one asking, and it's four choices that are always the same. It also only happens after the 'training' segments, I think at every 10 growth points(she's at 33 now, and it's popped up 3 times that I recall).

Thanks guys, but I may have to try to remember to take a screenshot to post next time this pops up, to clear up confusion. The game does give you a lot of multi-choice questions.
yeah, and even with the translator aggrator it doesnt tell you what your options are,

but! you can save in the middle of a convosation, then choose one, see what scene plays out, then reload and choose the other ones.

thats how i found out what all the "capture them"/"release them" options are.

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never thought about saving during conversations. Thanks for the heads up on that. I did, however, find out what it was. It was asking me which of Lily's skills to unequip, since she can only have 3 equipped at one time.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never thought about saving during conversations. Thanks for the heads up on that. I did, however, find out what it was. It was asking me which of Lily's skills to unequip, since she can only have 3 equipped at one time.
well, you can swap those whenever you want, i usually unequip flight unless i need it.

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True enough, I actually tend to leave flight on and swim off. I'd swap flight out too, but the only spells that seem worth using are the two ranged unique spells she learns(the ranged capture and the long range darkness spell).

I just realized last night that I really shouldn't have been neglecting most units outside of Lily and Octavia. Map 08-01 is going to be impossible until I get some grinding in(Femme won't be too bad, she's not horribly far behind. The baby dragon and Collette, however, could be a pain. Might not bother with Collette, honestly. She's good at being a runner, but her stats are awful). Ha, whoops.

All in all, this game was really well thought-out. I mean, they actually went to the trouble of doing unique dialogues based on what stage Lily is at(child/teen/adult). At least they sound unique. It's rare you see developers do this, especially in h-games.

Last edited:
OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True enough, I actually tend to leave flight on and swim off. I'd swap flight out too, but the only spells that seem worth using are the two ranged unique spells she learns(the ranged capture and the long range darkness spell).

I just realized last night that I really shouldn't have been neglecting most units outside of Lily and Octavia. Map 08-01 is going to be impossible until I get some grinding in(Femme won't be too bad, she's not horribly far behind. The baby dragon and Collette, however, could be a pain. Might not bother with Collette, honestly. She's good at being a runner, but her stats are awful). Ha, whoops.

All in all, this game was really well thought-out. I mean, they actually went to the trouble of doing unique dialogues based on what stage Lily is at(child/teen/adult). At least they sound unique. It's rare you see developers do this, especially in h-games.
yeah, my collet is at lvl 99 and she still sucks, poor growth i guess

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I know what you mean, I had a tendancy of only using Lily, Octavia and randoms when I played this before due to the snag of charicters apart from them dying. This of course has serious drawbacks.

As a side note the writing on Alchemy meister was quite good so I can't help but wonder what a gem this would be translated rather than being stuck with questionable machine translation as I was. I guess we can hope.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have ran into a problem running this game. I downloaded the turrent and did all the steps to get the files but i only see these.
TOYBOX.mds
TOYBOX.mdf
HIMEGARI.mdf
HIMEGARI.mds

am i missing something or do i need a outside program to run it?