What's new

[ Eushully] [ エウシュリー ] Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ 天秤のLa DEA~戦女神MEMORIA~ 予約特典同梱 VJ011410

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Link for Description

Link for Game

Hello guys, seems like La Dea is out, so I thought
I would bring the game here for ya'll. Bear in mind
that the game is a nightmare for non-jap speakers
and that there is no translation. While I can see
someone being kind enough to menu translate, other
than that, I don't see any kind of translation being made.​
This title is the continuation of the Ikusa Megami series and is a remake of the original title from 1999. Celica Sylphil obtained the body of a goddess by slaying her. As a result, he was chased by gods and nations, and hunted by assassins until the ‘water miko’, the guardian saint of the holy nation of Rewinia. During the Battle of Dounel, he lost almost all of his divine power while defeating the evil dragon Aracale. Rewinia was saved, but he had become a soul-less female body.

Before he had time to recover his wounds, the ‘water miko’ requested that he head to the Rerun area to investigate the disappearance of the princess of Rewinia 18 years ago. Following the Rewinian order of knights who had left before him, he arrived to find a giant labyrinth. Will he be able to uncover the truth and regain his lost power?

Last edited by a moderator:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 天秤のLa DEA~戦女神MEMORIA~ 予約特典同梱

Good gosh, that's a large file.

Heres a torrent if you prefer torrents. (I prefer torrents)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I always love Eushully's art.

As for a translation, while I definitely wouldn't count on one anytime soon (maybe in about two years or so), it's possible, as Kamidori got one. I think this is a remake of the early portions of the Ikusa Megami series, so it would make for a good point to start actually translating that series anyway.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Great!

It's not like I want to look at Selica or anything. I mean, he may look like , but he is a man, right? Yes, a man. Definitely a man.
Darn.

Anyway, what's this thing about this being a collaboration with Rance 9?

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great!

It's not like I want to look at Selica or anything. I mean, he may look like , but he is a man, right? Yes, a man. Definitely a man.
Darn.

Anyway, what's this thing about this being a collaboration with Rance 9?
Are those man boobs then ?

Anyone got some info about the protag?

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are those man boobs then ?
Celica has the body of a Goddess, hence technically he's a woman. This can be proven that whenever Celica's magic is running low, he becomes feminine and indeed has breasts. However, as long as he's magic power reserve isn't low, he has the body of a man due to him subconsciously (or consciously when it first started?) changing his body's gender to match his own.

For 99% of the time, Celica is a man, though if you played one of the previous games, you have a title to restore his body to female form. Then it's a troll-lalala type of situation because that Goddess's female form definitely ranks one of the top in terms of beauty in Eushully games.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that Goddess's female form definitely ranks one of the top in terms of beauty in Eushully games.
But when isn't a Eushully character beautiful?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder how that must feeling to have your dick shrinking and suddenly having a gaping hole inbetween your legs just because you used too much magic.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But when isn't a Eushully character beautiful?
Exactly my point, and she STILL ranks near the top.

I wonder how that must feeling to have your dick shrinking and suddenly having a gaping hole inbetween your legs just because you used too much magic.
Turned-on, and must conduct a "ritual" with the nearest woman to gain back magic to regular level. This is a impulse/need and nothing to do with desire.

Celica hates being a woman. With HATE being capitalized.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So what are the fetishes? Recent uploaders have spoiled me with that fetish rundown they always do...

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I pull the lever in the mines?

Any advice on anything else for an non-Japanese player would also be appreciated. I'm kinda blundering through but so far so good.

spacejew

Reputation score

This is most likely way too soon to ask but if anyone had a completed save file for this that would be awesome. I can cut through a lot of games to get to CG and the like but this is just too dense.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is most likely way too soon to ask but if anyone had a completed save file for this that would be awesome. I can cut through a lot of games to get to CG and the like but this is just too dense.
Nope. It'll be here when there is one.

www sagaoz net/savedata/index.htm

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I pull the lever in the mines?

Any advice on anything else for an non-Japanese player would also be appreciated. I'm kinda blundering through but so far so good.
Which mines? If you're talking about the first mission u need to finish the mission to kill the boss first then come back to follow the other route. That route allows you to open the door via the level

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a suspicion that I'm doing something wrong, but is it totally okay for the game to throw you a boss that's level 26 and then, right after you beat it, throw in lvl 20-22? Is it me or the difficulty curve is acting like a monkey on crack?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, looks good.

i love eshully, shame only one of their games ever got a real translation though.

oh well, if this gets a menu translate, i will definately go for it.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmm, looks good.

i love eshully, shame only one of their games ever got a real translation though.

oh well, if this gets a menu translate, i will definately go for it.
I think you should wish for more, if they get fulfilled this fast.^^

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a suspicion that I'm doing something wrong, but is it totally okay for the game to throw you a boss that's level 26 and then, right after you beat it, throw in lvl 20-22? Is it me or the difficulty curve is acting like a monkey on crack?
boss fight ??? up to now all boss fight are easy still act 4 .
dun fight the super god for now its a sure lost. for the angel u need to fight her 3 time (one at the maze two time on random event where it pop up a text. after that u will meet one of the sollomen72 keys. after that when it pop up a random text in dungeon hit NO cos there is no way to fight it on the 1st walkthrough. as for skill point u pump on the fairy and the gun girl healing point to 2 and main char spell 2 and skill 2. lastly u need to pump the shop of the girl i think its prist 1 to buy holy sword.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you should wish for more, if they get fulfilled this fast.^^

Yes, Engrish Machine Translation is out, making it more or less understandable if you are a long time Machine Translation user like me. While you won't understand the little meanings, you will, at the very least, understand the broad ones.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

jesus fuck, seven gigs?

this is going to be a motherfucking to download.

also, is this a part of the "battle-goddess" series?

I don't know the setting at all, it really bugs me.