What's new

[ Eushully] [ エウシュリー ] Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ 天秤のLa DEA~戦女神MEMORIA~ 予約特典同梱 VJ011410

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 天秤のLa DEA~戦女神MEMORIA~ 予約特典同梱

I just realized that a bunch of events (rescue whatshisface, elf village) trigger after a random battle (when your godess meter is 200 or lower, or just after a random battle in NG+)

I'm in NG+ and i turned random battles off.

does this mean i can't do those events at all?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just realized that a bunch of events (rescue whatshisface, elf village) trigger after a random battle (when your godess meter is 200 or lower, or just after a random battle in NG+)

I'm in NG+ and i turned random battles off.

does this mean i can't do those events at all?
No, you can trigger battles by pressing the space bar.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, you can trigger battles by pressing the space bar.
fuck.

It would have been great if i remembered that before moving so far forwards i cant do it anymore.

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need some help with the translation thing, I don't understand what is going on, I got the last patch, and My game version is 2.0 :

- Eng Text & Names Patch – La DEA Memoria v2.0
- Eng Dialog Patch – La DEA Memoria v2.0
- Eng Interface Patch – La DEA Memoria v2.0

here:

I've got the ERROR message very often each minutes... what is it? I can play but I must press Ok each time, and I'm playing with a controller not fun at all...

Thanks for help.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the answer for anyone who got the same Intempestive Error message

Go to the Chineese website and dl the Patch, then launch "AGE Patch.exe" and search your AGE.EXE and launch it, job is done.
I'm always launching the game with the AGE Patch.exe and there's no more error message.

Last edited: