What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen searched through the wolfgirl's wardrobe for a bit before selecting something to wear, putting it on and walking to her room, then changing into a dress of her own and calling Kimberly. "I'm sorry, Kimberly, I didn't think. I had no intention of doing anything to you, and I'll never try to do anything to you if you don't want it, okay? I just... was doing something myself... and I needed to get back to my room" she explained, frowning a little as she thought about that strange dream. "Can you take me to where Mrs. Dragan and the others are?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly stay silently hearing all and she make a sight of relief before nod her So, its was all an missundertanding? im glad to heard that, for a moment i that Miss Evelen was... Nevermind... As you wish i will take you where my mistress is right now. Still blushed the maid take her and transport her where was Elizabethalone in a room helping to Evelen sisters to prepare the ritual. It was a unknown seal with many symbols and unknown words for Evelen, her sister was still in her disguise checking meticulously everything, as Teresa make the draw in a perfect skilled handwork with some kind of paint. They were so busy than only Elizabeth turn to her and wave her, before walk to them Hi Miss Evelen. Its still not ready, we will need anothers 15 minutes. Also, Kimberly you must stay away from this place until tomorrow

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A relieved Kimberly transported Evelen to the room where the ritual was to take place, and found her family and Mrs. Dragan hard at work making what looked to be an elaborate summoning circle. Kimberly left on Mrs. Dragan's instructions, and Evelen replied "that's alright, if I can help let me know. And... after this, I have something I need to tell you and Emerald about."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elder neodded after hear that she will need to talk to her later and with her motherlike tone Elizabeth answer her Of course that you could help us dear. Please go with Kimberly and make that Yuki heal her a last time before the ritual, we will end soon. After that she return to aid the others and after get ready she was transtorted by Kimberly to Jean room. There was Yuki in the floor with a Suzanne with only a towel on her. She was sleeping bellow the maid, both were alone without any sight of the young Dragan

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright" Evelen said, calling for Kimberly and having her take her to Jean's room, where Suzanne was. What they found kind of surprised her. "Hey now, what's going on here? Are they okay?" she asked, walking up to them and trying to shake them awake.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly also help her to check them and soon both started to wake up, but Yuki was really tired and just were able to nod and mumble a little before fall sleep again. Suzanne with caution put her to rest in the floor and then get up, as she scrtach her head dont getting worried that the towel fall in the floor, of course that this affect a little the poor Succubus, but she endure it,as she take Yuki to her room to try to heal her a little ...hmm, Suzanne was taking a shower with Jean when we started to play and then a black grow fill the room... WHERE IS JANE? IS SHE ALRIGHT? the little girl room toward the luxury bathroom where she found her friend on the floor with a little black liquid than dissapear in the water. Suzanne tried to wake her up, but she was also as Yuki.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh damn it... I was worried something like this might happen Evelen thought as she ran with Suzanne to find Jean on the flood, in a little puddle of black liquid that soon dissolved in the water. She called for Kimberly; they would need to take Jean to Elizabeth and the others, maybe they would know what exactly had happened.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly take a time to return, maybe she was using her powers to try to heal her daughter. Then she appear to fulfill the needs of Evelen, not before put over Jean a towel. The four girls soon reached the chamber where Elizabeth was working in the ritual. Her calmed sight soon dissapear to show an angushed mother JEAN!!! No! what happened? What happened with my little baby? [/color She shout as run to them. Celesta and her sister also leave all and run to try to help in something.

Elizabeth just as reach the place check the Jean's vital signs and calmed a little to look to Evelen Do you know what happened? please say me all [color] The check her daughter once again, even taking away the towel to search for any wound or mark in her deep sleep girl. She know that something was wrong, she could feel it, but her lack of information make her check all the posibilities.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I'm not sure what happened. When we showed up we found Yuki unconscious on top of Suzanne, who was sleeping, and Jean was lying like this in the bathroom, in a puddle of black liquid. Apparently she and Suzanne were taking a shower together, and Suzanne doesn't remember anything after that, so I imagine it's related somehow to the curse."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elizabeth make a sigh of relief and put on her sister the towel again . Thanks to the gods. That thing should be trying to make time to have a chance to corrupt Suzanne. Dont worry bring me Yuki and i will heal her after Jean Said as start to shine in a green aura who was more intense around her hands, sudenly Jean start to shine There you are Said Elizabeth when moved slowly her hands to her head. Jean started to struggle, as if something was hurting her, but the light increased and in a moment the girl get calmed again. Done. This is not so hard.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched as Elizabeth healed her daughter quickly, and sighed with relief. "Alright, we can do that" she replied, letting Kimberly leave and probably take Jean to rest before bringing Suzanne for the ritual.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Before Evelen order her, Kimberly dissapear to after return with Yuki in her hands and let her in the floor Please destroy that thing, Mistress. We can accept to let it live after hurt our childrens The succubus said a little angry by what happened to her new daugther, she have been waiting to have someone with her who could call family.

The Elder soon started the healing magic and she have so much poblem to heal her Poor girl, she is filled with this dark miasma. It will need of more of my powers to make her awake. Elizabeth continued and the room get filled of a warm light that caused a bad reaction on the exsoldier. She even scream loudly and opened her eyes who were blank and then with a gold light she return to a peacefull rest She will be fine? Said Kimberly as she get close her daughter. Yes, but i only take away the last curse and some of that poison. The elder was sweating a little and just went to a chair to rest. Kimberly, Dear. Could you take Emerald here and bring me the wine who is close my bed, i need a drink before the next spell. Kimberly dissapear and Teresa touch the shoulder of Evelen. Take Suzanne to the middle of the symbol and dont press any line, its still wet.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched Elizabeth expend a lot of energy to heal Yuki of the curse and some of the dark energy she had been absorbing from Suzanne, and sighed inwardly. When the elder Dragan walked away to a chair she called out "don't push yourself too hard now. If anything happens to you a lot of people are in trouble." When instructed she led Suzanne out into the center of the summoning circle. "Be careful now, don't touch the lines" she said, looking down to make sure she followed her own advice.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elizabeth just answer her touching her forehead, as she rest a little Dont worry, miss evelen. This is nothing, im just tired after these two busy days . It was a shame that her hard work to save the daughter of her servant was not enought to make Yuki able to heal Suzanne a last time before the ritual. Evelen then aid her still dazed children to reach the center of the symbol, but in a false step Suzanne fall and pul her mother who lost her balance, sudenly Teresa' hands pull them until they recover their center.

Kimberly then returned with a wine bottle and a glass cup in her right hand and a still bandaged naked Emerald in the other. The elder look to her and as Kimberly server her she said Hi Emerald, do you get it? The dragonnes noded and she lift her right hand to show a shining gold scale on her palm It was hard to get it, please dont waste it Kimberly take another cup from her poket and fill it to give it to Emerald and then the succubus go away when Elizabeth order it. She then get up and sit in the floor in the north of the symbol. As Teresa, Celesta and Emerald sit in the South, east and west. They look each other and started to said a kind of spell in a weird lenguage when Evelen get out of the circle.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"If you say so" Evelen replied as she guided Suzanne to the center of the circle. Of course, the girl was still dazed, and she lost her balance and almost pulled Evelen down with her, though the strong arms of Teresa kept them from falling. "That was close. Thanks" she said, finally getting Suzanne to the center of the circle and making her own way out of it as Emerald appeared, looking just as wounded as before, but carrying what she assumed to be a necessary item. When she was outside the circle, the others got into position and began chanting. I wish I could do something... I feel so useless...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Then the circle started to shine with a potent holy light, causing that the full room get illuminated, as the four women continued chainting. Of course that Suzanne was incredible amazed by all this, as the warm light washed her slowly getting inside her until the dark spirit start to react and make that Suzanne fall on her kness. Her belly grow until reach the apareance of a pregnancy in her 7th month and with a serie of moans and pushs all enden when she give birth to a little pack of flesh in the floor. The thing started to try to escape of the circle as it begin to develop a human figure and grow in a quick speed, but then the golden scale drained her evil magic power who fly thorught the sky as a dark cloud into the gold thing, this caused to reduce the speed of grow and soon the creature scream painfully with a womanlike tone and fall uncouncious with a body similar to Suzanne with more smaler, maybe of 12-14 years of appearance. Then some gold runes sproud from some parts of her body before get inside her and making split the last magic essence on the evil Suzanne, the circle then was not in the floor anymore.

Celesta then facepalm her head after see how all this ended No way! all was perfect, how is possible that she dont get inside the scale too? Teresa walk to the body to check it with caution, as Elizabeth get up and went to rest a little, as Emeral just sigh and rest in the floor Congrats Evelen you earned another child to take care...well more likely a evil granddaughter

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched the strange ritual with growing concern as her daughter seemed to grow pregnant. After a brief labor she gave birth to some sort of sickly lump of flesh, which starts to grow at a frightening pace and try to ooze outside the circle. The golden scale Emerald had arrived with quickly started to work, however, draining it of the strange dark energy it was filled with. When all was said and done, the flesh glob had shaped itself into a pre-teen version of Suzanne, lying unconscious in the floor as the last of the dark energy was drained from her. Or it. Evelen looked at it blankly for a bit, wondering what on Earth to do with it. "Can we just kill it? I doubt any good can come of keeping it around, considering how it was born."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta soon get up and put beetwen Evelen and the thing No! we still dont know how much they are united, her look is a clue that somehow that creature have earned a bond with Suzanne soul, at least the draining and seal are perfect. She will unable to drink more energy or cast magic anymore. We could said that she is just a whore in heat Elizabeth after rest and drink a little add We will put her in a prison for the rest of her live anyway... i guess Of course that she dont know if that thing will day anytime or be able to make it dissapear in any other way.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmph... Of course it has. Alright, put it in a dungeon. Maybe we'll figure out a way to either get rid of it, or we'll find that it isn't evil. Who knows?" Evelen replied, sighing deeply. She walked over to Suzanne and patted the girl's head, glad that the incident was over with. Now she just had her own issue to deal with.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne drenched in sweat was panting and recovering her breath after the innexpected intense experience, at least she looks fine and only the time will say how much she get damaged in these days. Her two sisters were checking the girl and the notes, as Elizabeth check the scale who turned into a dark gold tone after the ritual. All looks right for the moment and even Emerald just get sleep in the floor.

After read a time Celesta just throw away the paper. Why? this dont make sense... she must be inside the scale who will turn her into purify magic after some years. We must check her closely for many days to decide if she is not a menace... but i dont trust in her. Teresa ended her check up and sigh before said. She is exactly as Suzanne, they could be twins, their skin colors, smell... all is the same Teresa just go away and goes where is Suzanne and when she was ready put her in a better position to rest in the floor, her niece said. Suzanne is fine... who is that girl? she is that evil thing... Suzanne cant feel it anymore... thanks Mama... Aunt... Suzanne then fall sleep, to restore herself.

Last edited: