What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Her daughter soon get caught completely in the stories that Evelen said about her mother, Suzanne soon was unable to resist more to get up and hug Evelen and then the gold eyes of her child soon look to her, completely captivated Suzanne's Grandmother must be really amazing, Suzanne want to be like both when Suzanne turn into a Mama too. Even when she said it in a soft tone, Elizabeth reached to heard it as also Jean who was near in front of them, their eyes shined of happiness forgetting the pain of the little dragan, Emerald just giggle a little as she continued eating and hearing some words from another elder of the house.

Then at the end of the party Evelen get up of her chair ad start to hug all the persons on the desk, except her family, receiving some encourage words from some of them. Teresa then get up to talk with Melissa and the other girls of the gameroom, it looks like they will be on charge of the two slaves until they return from their journey; Evelen also heard that Emerald will leave the mansion in some days too and maybe will take a long time to return, maybe even years. When was turn of the Dragans they get up and were them who hug Evelen and Suzanne. We are really grateful with all for these days that stay in our house, many persons were saved and this place was not so lively from a long time. Your family can take all that anyone need for this journey, i will pray for the safety of your family. Suzanne hear some similar words from Jean, but also a little last favor, it looks like Jean was very tired and wished that her friend could take her to her room to continue her little talk. With a maid they leave, after Jean said goodbye to all specialy to Evelen's Family.

Teresa soon leave with Celesta, it looks like the big sister want some words with the plant girl before the trip and maybe will continue with Evelen. It was still time to stop her or follow them to end tis now before it turn into something worse. Also Evelen could prepare her backpack and decide if she will take the crystal keys or take them with them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled at Suzanne's comment. Maybe I'm not such a bad mom she thought, thinking that at the very least her daughter had generally the right attitudes about life and people. When she went around the room hugging people, she heard that Emerald would soon be leaving for a long time. "Awww, that's sad. Be safe out there, I'll beat you up if you don't come back" she said to the dragonness, wondering if she would perhaps meet up with her somewhere on her trip. She did seem to be dealing with the keys and the people after them on occasion, so it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility. With Elizabeth she said "it's okay, I've enjoyed myself immensely. You and your family are amazing, and your servants are too. I'll definitely come back, if I can. Can we have a short talk alone after this?" She wanted to go after Teresa and Celesta, but needed to clear up a few things with Mrs. Dragan first.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a brief smile, Emerald get close the human to receive her hug. Fine, i will try to return as fast as i can, maybe some months, Take care of Kimberly and my childrens until i return All were leaving now and only some servants were cleaning all. Elizabeth get close and accept to talk with her. Of course, lets move to a better place then, using her magic the Elder Dragan take Evelen to her personal garden at a side of her rooms and invite to Evelen to sit in some garden chairs close a tea table. Do you like this place? we could go to another place if you want

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"This place is fine" Evelen said, sitting with Elizabeth in the garden, "though this won't take long. I just wanted you to know that we were going to be leaving some things here for when we return. Including the keys we have. Please keep them safe for us until we get back. Also, is there any way we could get some decent weapons? I'm not sure if Teresa has one of her own."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elizabeth take a time to recover from how suddenly she turn into the guardian of the keys, the keys that many Dragans lost their live to try to find in vain. Im honored to aid you to hide the keys, i will protect them until you comeback.

Then she take a moment before continue, as she remember the last events. Many weapons were damaged in the battle against the soldiers and Gerald used some to equip his helpers in the search of the creature, but Teresa alredy have a Greatsword and im sure that i could find some nice weapons in some minutes, i will bring them to your family soon. She then get up and asked to Evelen if she had something more to ask.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Thank you, for all of your help. The only other thing we might need is a carriage to take us where we need to go. Besides that..." Evelen said, and then suddenly she hugged the older woman. "Give that to your son for me, and tell him to be careful when you see him. We owe a lot to your family. Probably most of what we have now." When they were done, she asked to be taken to where Celesta and Teresa were.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Elizabeth receive the hug and both girls stay in it for amoment, enough to feel the warm and pulse of the other, Evelen could feel the motherlike love it was a memorable moment, but it need to end to continue the day. I will give him the message when he back. As for the carriage, i will try to prepare all, the car will be waiting in front of the mansion .

Then Evelen was send to were was her sisters, both filling some bagpacks with clothes, rations and other things that could help in their journey. Teresa made a stop when she noted that Evelen was there and slowly get closer and rest her hand over Evelen' right shoulder I was very worried the last night, dont go out without say me the place where both will be. I know that both think that im a little noisy with my rules, but what would had happen if the creature choice to attack you the last night when both were sleeping?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I hope we get back here soon. I want to see Kimberly again, and help them all out with all the problems here. I guess finding all the keys will help them out more than anything, though Evelen thought as she was transported to where her sisters were, seeing that they were packing their things. "Sorry, I figured we'd be fine in the mansion, as long as we weren't near water" she replied, "now what can I help you with? There should be a carriage waiting for us when we're ready."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa tried to calm herself and end this talk, but she was really worried that Evelen could try to hide more things to her until her sisters get wounded, that she at the end decide to continue. Fine sorry to continue this. But, Evelen, the info of the monster could change any moment as we dont know what kind of creature is, also im most worried that in the future both will avoid to say me where both will go and then i will be unable to go to protect you, in case that something happen. I know that you are very responsible and Celesta will be safe at your side, so the next time, you dont need to say me what will you do, only say me where you will be and that you will not return until tomorrow, in case of be needed. That will be enough for me.

Now with her mind calmed after express her throughts, she made a stop to remember what Evelen had said and answer. We will end soon, just prepare your belonggings for the trip, as also the ones of the little Suzanne, unless you had decided to let her here. Meanwhile Celesta was giving some last advices to the young winged girl, as the slave help her to end to prepare all.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen nodded through Teresa's speech, and then said "alright. I really don't have any problem with your knowing what I'm doing or where I am at any given time, as long as you won't get weird about it. But I'll be sure to tell you where I'm going from now on. I don't want to worry you." With a wave she departed to go down the hall to her room, getting her backpack and Suzanne's ready with what she thought they would need; she didn't have any rations in her room, though, so she carried the things back to Teresa's room to see if she could get some for the trip before they went to get her daughter and their weapons.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa return the wave, still a little ashamed to heard that was her reaction what caused to Evelen hide where they went. Soon the big sister return to aid the others to prepare all, her big sword was hidden below her bed, just in case that she needed to use it to defend her family, the little dust on it said that it was there even before the creature's firsts attacks.

Meanwhile Evelen give her best to prepare all, but she soon saw that she had only a few things to store, her dresses has been destroyed in many accidents inside the mansion, leaving her with only 2 cloth changes. Suzanne have even more clothes than her, even 3 slutty skimpy outfits that she design when was sick, but at least she have at least 8 changes who certainly the girl made in all this time, these ones were really cute and the style was getting better with every try. At least Suzanne was soo strong that she will easily lift all the backpacks with one hand. As Evelen cleaned she found two rotten rations of when she fight the soldiers in the illusion, it looks like her family had been so busy in the mansion that their backpacks had passed a long time untouched.

After clean and prepare both backpacks, Evelen return to her sister room to find her sisters out in the corridor with a bag at Teresa's hands. Evelen, do you know how long will be the journey?, i made 55 rations and these dont fit in our backpacks. Do you think that it will be enought? We can get more in any town, calm down big sis, we will be fine .

After all these they moved to the entrance to let all in the car, in the door was a heavy full armored person at the side of the elder Dragan, the unknown person sigh to reveal that she was female, there was also a person riding the car, close the armored like horses in front of him.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen couldn't help but be proud of all the clothes Suzanne had made, even the slutty ones that were the result of her curse. They showed a creativity and ability that was quite admirable. She couldn't help but giggle at how few clothes she had left after having them torn to shreds by either the wolfgirl or some other incident in the mansion, and finally finished packing and went to find Teresa.

"A couple weeks, maybe" she replied, holding out the backpacks for some excess rations. "We should be fine, we won't be alone." After that she followed them to the entrance, where they found Elizabeth standing at the door with what appeared to be a female in full plate armor. "Alright, now we just need to find Suzanne and we can be on our way."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen last phrase caused a sudden giggle on Elizabeth who tried to cover her mouth with her soft hand, also the knight woman shaked her head and disapointed raised her hand before Elizabeth interrupt the moment, Looks like Jean was right, not even your mother could recognize you ...Suzanne is here, Mama Said the little girl inside the armor before turn to the elder Its not fair, certainly Mama will be able to identify Suzanne, if Suzanne could say something

Then Elizabeth decide to say whats going on Sorry for the little joke, but your daughter could cause you some problems in your attempt to leave the city, its normal that the soldiers randomly stop some cars and more now with the last events. Also there is a secret hideout in the car where Lady Celesta could hide if they get close to the car. Also, the new weapons are stored below the seats if you need them

With all in place, Evelen just need to say to the draiver to where all of them will go. Her young daughter looks very disconforted wearing that heavy big piece of metal, as Teresa help the driver to store all and Celesta was starting to get confortable to rest in the car soon. The driver looks like a human, but maybe his cape was hiding his bestial features, he looks to be very quiet and busy in his job.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen blinked a few times in surprise, and then burst out giggling. "Oh wow, you put her in plate armor? Oh jeez, she looks like a knight" she said, amused at the contrast between the somewhat imposing armor and the appearance of the girl inside it. "Alright, that's a good enough reason for me. Maybe it'll be useful later too" she replied to the elder Dragan's explanation. When that was done, the four of them got into the special carriage, and Evelen instructed the driver to take them to Braveheart's home.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen and Suzanne walk toward the car, after give a last good bye to Elizabeth and the mansion where all had lived by nearly a little more of a week. The huge armor weight, pressed down the car, as the little Suzanne sit in her place. It was great that the two sisters had reached to heard all, as now it was not needed to repeat all. Without waste time Evelen give the instructions to the driver and the car started to move toward the exit of the garden. Meanwhile Elizabeth was unable to hide her feelings as some teardrops escaped from her eyes, as she wave to te car, her free hand soon started to clean her face until the car was out of sight. After a minute the Elder recover her calm and get inside the mansion to restart her works.

_---_
The car moved toward the nearly empty streets where sometimes Evelen could spot some soldiers and townspeople. Suzanne give some little whines and sighs, as she try to get comfortable at her seat, even when the car have a good space inside, she had to move slowly to dont hit anyone by mistake. Celesta who was in vain to hid her giggles a time later, was now sleeping resting her body over Teresa who was checking all the sides to be ready to act in case that some soldiers try to stop them, but it never happened and some minutes later they were in front of Braveheart's residence. Evelen and Suzanne get down the car, as Teresa stay inside with the plant girl. After some knocks at the door, the women of the house opened Oh my! Is the sweet Evelen, how has you been, my dear? Do you come for some bussines with my husband?

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen couldn't help but feel sad as she watched Elizabeth wave goodbye, unable to contain a few tears. I didn't think I would make such an impact in this place. I do hope everything turns out alright. The trip itself was uneventful, with Celesta even falling asleep in her older sister's lap. Of course, Teresa was ever vigilant, watching out for a soldier that never approached them, as the streets were strangely empty. When they got to Braveheart's home, she and Suzanne went to the door, which was answered by his wife. "I've been good. Nothing I can really complain about" she answered the woman. "Mhm, I need to have a talk with your husband. May I see him?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im glad to heard that you are fine, my dear. I was very worried for you after heard about the creature. It looks like the pretty girls like us, must stay in house or have guards to aboid being kidnaped by that monster. Said with a little smile the age woman,as she look Suzanne on the heavy armor. Then she turn back quickly and wishper to Evelen. My Honey decided to work here. Normaly he would be in his office, please come inside and sit as i call him.

The woman then move and go upstair to call her husband, dont looking if Evelen get inside, some rooms close the door some noises could be heared, maybe coming from the kitchen or the dinning room.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen could barely restrain a giggle as Mrs. Braveheart mistook Suzanne for a bodyguard, and she couldn't help but wonder just how well-off the woman thought she was as a result of her association with the Dragans. "Thank you" she replied, stepping into the house, but not going too far in. She didn't want to leave the others alone out front, despite her curiosity as to the noises.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was not soo much time before the old warrior get downstairs, but when it happened the noises were already just little sounds. She could she how Braveheart had passed for too much stress, even he looks a little more old. Anyway the man was glad to have the chance to meet Evelen today. Its a pleasure to see you Evelen, do you come for just a visit or do you need something ? Braveheart invite her to pass to other room, maybe dont thrusting in Evelen's bodyguard.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt a little sad at Braveheart's condition; he looked stressed and a bit older than he did when they had met not that long ago. "Yeah, I have something I need" she replied to him, following him into the room and motioning Suzanne to come with her. This time she did giggle, and said "don't worry about my 'bodyguard,' she's actually my daughter."