What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Kiyomi shake her head and drink all the liquid in her cup before get up of her place ...Well, i must check from where we must pass, soon will be hard to pass through all the multitude, so dont eat more and calm your needs before we leave, thanks for invite us to eat with you, matriarch Said kiyomi before bow to her mother and close the door after leave. Sometimes, Kiyomi make me get worry a lot, she overwork a lot and looks like she dont want to get impregnated. If she continue like this, she could decide to fight more monsters of what she can fight.

Oh dont worry honourable Matriarch, your daughter will be fine. Itss jusst a common problem, no doubt she will be better with the time. Shiba said as she also get up and start to clean the floor and lift the nearly empty dishes.

Fine, well now changing of issue. Why dont you talk with the teachers in the academy, Miss Evelen. If you say them your skills, they could decide which kind of magic could be more suited for you.

Fine, then what we must do now to calm this arousal? Our bodies will make the males ump at us. Also, Suzanne and Teresa dont have a virgin outfit, so take her to the school will be a little problematic.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen nodded to Kiyomi as the foxgirl left the room, and then listened to the matriarch and Shiba. "Well, in a situation like this I think it's normal to want to try and overwork yourself. She just doesn't want to see anyone she cares about hurt. You've just got to find a way to get her to do things a little more in moderation" she replied when they were done, thinking she knew kind of how Kiyomi felt.

"I suppose I will talk to the teachers there. Maybe there's some simple magic I can get a grasp of. If not, I'll just have to see if there's something else I can do. As for our arousal... Well, we could wait for it to go away, or we could make it go away ourselves~" she said once the matriarch and Celesta had spoken their bits, the last option said with quite the coy tone of voice. She didn't know if it would actually help, though, as then they would just smell of sex.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course than Evelen words make the Matriarch get more calmed with her daughter problem, all looks to be placed in place until Evelen said what they can do to take out this average arousament.

WE WILL WAIT!!! Shout the blonde girl still bellow the monster mantle, her voice reaching every part of the huge building and Evelen could feel a cold spine-chilling in every part of the room, as something said her to dont try to see directy toward where were her big sister eyes. Suzanne smiled and nod to her big aunt, Yes, yes!! we will wait said scared Celesta, as she nod without stop. Well... that help a lot to calm myself, right matriarch? Indeed.

Yeah! Now my mind and body are in peace, we should leave now Hahahaha..."shrugh" laugh hystericaly a very scary Celesta before run toward the door and leave the creepy room.

Yes... maybe we must leave now... Miss Evelen do you want to ask something to the matriarch before we leave Said Shiba without her strange accent, maybe by the great impresion than she get by Teresa shout

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen scooted back a little and made sure to look away from Teresa, not surprised at the content of her reaction so much as the force of it. A tingle ran down her spine as she could feel her older sister's eyes boring into her, but dared not turn to confront them. "Uhh, no, I'm fine, we can go to the school now" she said quickly, feeling the urge to get out of that room quickly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Shiba quickly get up and take Evelen hand, pulling her toward the door, as she bow a last time to the Matriarch. Suzanne wave a sd smile to her bigger aunt before leave the poor Kitsune alone with the really pissed Teresa. Just outsie the room, Celesta was heavy breathing and trying to calm herself, some feets away on a corner was Kiyomi resting on the floor as she touch her belly and then get up when she noticed how all leave or more likely run away of the room.

Its great to see all ready, the library is a little afar of where is the magic academy...sigh... well maybe Zunasse could be free before this night end.

Dont worry dear, im ssure than you could find ssomeone inside the library, maybe thiss could be your lucky day and you get... Shhhh please Shiba, Hmm... it... well lets move Miss Celesta said Kiyomi before take the plant girl arm and take her quickly to where they must go oww, not s hard, you will broke itwhimper the poor plant girl before Shiba shout them Return her to your mother room once sshe end to invesstigate!

Once the three were alone, Shiba beging to guide them to another corridor, making a peek on the exit before take their hands and guide them quickly through the street, the usual sight of the town orgy was more common for Evelen now, she even dont bother to avoid step the white little puddles on the floor with her feet barefoot.

A moment later they get in front of the academy, there were some little girls getting inside the place and soon Evelen group join them. Many grls were smiling and getting close Suzanne, all talking in the native lenguage and Suzanne answer them with some few words and a happy smile as she hug some of them, Evelen could see some girls making something more than a hug to her daughter, many of the girls looks to hug the soft skin of her little child, but even some lick and kiss her cheek before get away and let other take the place.

Itss the firsst time than i sseee ssomeone sso popular...itss kinda odd. Said Shiba as she wonder if she should stop them or let them continue. Evelen notice three young girls talking with an adult sexy woman, maybe a teacher, her lightblue wings were covering her naked chest, as she heard the students questions. The entrance hall have three openings than lead to different rooms, no doubt someone was inside each of them, as the place was filled with voices, as any school, a last one was sealed with a bone door and at least 22 young students were in the huge lobby where Evelen was.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Once Shiba had successfully dragged her and her daughter outside, Evelen breathed a sigh of relief. "Huh. Well, that was certainly... interesting. I didn't think she'd freak out quite that much" she said, still a little bit surprised at how strong her sister's reaction had been. "I hope Zunasse is free, I think I have something to talk to her about" she said as she watched Kiyomi drag Celesta off quickly towards the library.

As Shiba led the two of them through the streets Evelen paid little mind to the growing orgy all around them, not even bothering to avoid stepping in the puddles of cum, though that was partly because there were just too many of them. It wasn't long before they got to the academy, along with many other young girls. They all started to gather around Suzanne as they noticed her, talking to her in the native language and hugging and kissing the girl's cheek. "Yeah, she's certainly popular. She's like that a lot of places she goes, though, so I'm kind of used to it. I've gotten used to being less 'cool' than my daughter, though" Evelen replied, the last bit rather playful. "Shiba, do you know of any teachers who speak my language, who would be good for teaching a complete newb?" she asked, not wanting to bother someone who couldn't understand her right off the bat.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Shiba take a moment to remember her old school days and then said, I remember one, but maybe sshe dont teac more in the academy... it had passed a long of yearss from my lasst day here. Let me jusst look around, Said the naga before slide toward the winged woman, who looks to be the one who talk with Evelen the last time.

hmm... Mama,, Suzanne can take you with the teachers of... The young girl make a pause and stop a hand from a student who was close to touch her breast, she smile and said some words to her before this whimper and leave her alone... the beginer class, ah.. Suzanne was interrupted once again by other girl hugging her as other touch her from behind, the little one looks to be used than all the girls love to touch her unusual soft body, She even start to laugh when other girl touch her sides and tickle her.

Just then one of the young students start to try to help Suzanne, she push softly some of the more noisy girls and then a little discussion start as others young girls start to try to defend her too. The discussion was close to turn into a little fight but then Suzanne get in middle and said some words, in an attempt to stop this mess. All the little girls looks to get more calmed and move away, letting her get close her mother once again. Just then Shiba return, maybe she was ready to stop the little fight between the students, but as all was calmed she turn to Evelen to inform it. Ssorry for dont be here to help. The teacher ssaid than here are 4 of them who know your language, please follow me to the staff room.

Suddenly the little girl take her mother hand and pull her softly toward one of the opened door. Suzanne know who can help Mama to learn magic, she must be around here. Evelen was then taken toward a corridor from one of the rooms, then they followed to a basement and there was a spidercat girl resting in her soft roundweb like bed, at her side was resting a pair of books, the place was builded to store antiques, maybe thats why there were some books in ths place.

The monstergirl yawn and stretch her upper body, as her soft cat like hears move to focus on the bare steeps of Evelen and her daughter... Nyaa~ yawn and mewls as she wake up and smell the place, her silver like hair is moved to a side and then looks the newcomers. oh...Suzanne, right? Our class start later in the night... or is already late?... said after purrr and lick one of her hands, cleaning it from some webs.

Suzanne turn to her mother and then answer to the half neko. Dont worry teacher, its a little passed of midday, Suzanne's Mama had decided to start to learn magic and it will only by possible with your help, teacher Nanako, as Mama dont know the local language

Nyaaa~ So you want particular classes or be with the beginner class? oh true, the charged of that class dont know a lot of your idiom...fine, just say what kiind of magic you want to learn or at least say me something of you. Do you want it to improve your domestic skills, cooking or maybe..."giggle" something more...?

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen waited patiently for Shiba or Suzanne to show her the right teacher, but the sheer number of kids bugging her daughter and trying to touch her was starting to get annoying. For a while it looked like a fight might break out, some of the girls pushing to try and give Suzanne space, others to try and get closer to her, but she managed to diffuse the situation with a few words, and her admirers slowly filtered away. Evelen patted her daughter on the head, saying "good job" before turning to Shiba.

"Alright, let's see my options" she replied, allowing her little girl to take her hand and lead her towards one of the doors. They walked down a short corridor and then traveled down to a basement, where they found something that slightly surprised even Evelen. There was a woman resting in a circular bed of webbing, with the lower body of a giant spider much like the arachne she had seen at the lowest levels of the Dragan's mansion, and the upper body of a catgirl. It seemed an odd combination, somehow. "Mmm, it'd probably be best to try a one-on-one lesson with someone who can understand me, I think. I've also never tried magic and have heard it's very difficult if not impossible for humans. I would like to learn something combat related, or at least useful in those situations. I'd probably have the best knack for sex-based magic, honestly" she said with a wink and a grin. "Considering what we tend to end up doing, it'd probably be good to be able to control our arousal through magic, if that's possible, or use it as a weapon somehow. I don't know, something along those lines."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The nekospider move out of her bed as Evelen talk, getting close Suzanne and then start top play with her hair and pinch softly her cheeks, with a soft giggle, she turn to Evelen to answer “So, basically you want to learn Succubus or tantric magic. Hmm… I haven’t meet any human who tried to learn that. Maybe you will not accept the easy way, who is turn you into a succubus… Nyaa” The teacher start to hug and stroke her head on the little girl shoulder “Your daughter is so soft. Oh…yes , sorry. You have all against you Suzanne’s Mama. There is only one teacher more qualified than me to teach you and she even when is a great professor, it’s a little sadist, no doubt than you will suffer a lot with her, but certainly you will learn what you want, even if that could be a miracle... if you don’t get affected with her training and decide to quit.

For my part, maybe I could teach you the basic first, I dunno how much time you have free at your day, but we could get extra classes after and before my classes in the academy, we can take your rhythm and with the time im sure than you will have possibilities to learn magic for your own, but you must be patient, there could be a chance than in the first weeks, you could not be able to cast something really helpfull in a battle"

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, that sounds accurate, and no I wouldn't want to become a succubus. I like being human, it's nice" Evelen replied, watching as the cat-arachne hugged her daughter. "Suffering would be okay I guess, as long as it didn't affect me afterwards. I want to be able to cast helpful spells, but not have to be some kind of sex-fiend who can't think properly in order to do it. Anything I couldn't learn today I wouldn't be able to learn, I think, since we have... plans."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Plans? said with curiosity the halfneko, her left ear go down and her Olive eyes get placed on Evelen with interest and worried by the really small time than they have. Yes...we must leave tomorrow to our next journey, Suzanne will miss this place and all the people we meet in the town. All were so friendly with us, even when we are just foreign.

Hmm... mewww... then please follow me, my skills will not be enough to teach you something, Suzanne's Mama, i really sorry. The spiderneko get close Evelen in her way out the room, her walk was faster than normal no doubt than there was not time to wait.

They pass through the corridor and then reach the closed door in the lob, Shiba was talking with some teachers, maybe asking something more than a optimum teacher for Evelen, just when Evelen was close the closed door, she heard a female voice coming from the other door, as the spidercat girl had said something in their natal idiom. After a little moment the stone door moved away and the three get inside the room, Shiba use her full speed to get inside too, she nearly get traped when the door closed magically.

They were in a small corridor, who lead to some short 4 stone stairs than end in a small room room, a woman was writting on a stone tablet there and at the other side of the room was a well made bone like door who looks creepy but luxury even when it was only of bone and stone. The teacher talk a little with the tablet girl and then this last one talk toward the bone door, the voice comming from there was filled with a strange feeling and it get worse once the door opened, no doubt than this was the headmistress room, bringing some bad memories to Evelen.

Inside was a full covered woman in a mantle, her only pale bright eye was placed on then, she was reading some reports writed in monster skin and some books were resting at her creepy desk. Damn why im here? i alwayss had hate this place mumble softly the naga and the mysterious girl create a small evil grind when she recognize the snake woman.

Nanako start to talk with her, with her ears down and her half cut voice report what Evelen need. Sudenly the creepy woman made a quick move over her desk and Nanako backstep followed by Shiba. The headmistress's index finger hit softly the bone/stone desk at least eight times and said something to the teacher, the poor nekospider looks to ask apologizes and then run to a corner then take a clean monster skin and start to write.

So you want to learn magic in just a day? This is not a child'splay, Suzanne's Mama. Maybe we could be the best magic academy in this continent, but this is just Imposible. A human will not have any chance to endure it, im sure than you will just run away in middle of our training.

In case than you still have false hopes in resist, just firm that report, but remember this: You must follow any of my orders without ask, if a common mage can place magic in a book, i can teach a human to cast magic
Evelen was unnable to see more than her eye, as a strange shadow from her mantle hide the rest of her face, but not doubt than this woman was talking serious about her skills and the possibility than Evelen could learn to cast something usefull in just a day.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, yes, tomorrow we leave to continue our journey. It’ll be a difficult one, which is why I wanted to learn as much as I could in this short time" Evelen replied, nodding when the catgirl-spider hybrid asked her to follow her. "It’s no problem, I’ve been told by others that it’s impossible for me to learn magic at all, so don’t feel too bad about not being able to help me" she said reassuringly as she walked with a brisk pace to keep up. They passed through the corridor and then to the lobby, where they found Shiba talking with a few of the teachers, who followed them through a stone door.

Evelen found herself in a narrow corridor, which led to a few steps down to a small reception room, where their teacher guide spoke with a guard standing in front of an imposing door made of monster bone and stone intermingled. The guard turned to talk through the door in turn, and a reply came from a particularly creepy and imposing voice. The door opened, and Evelen was soon staring into the office of the headmistress of the academy. She had been sort of a screw-up in junior high, so she had made plenty of trips to a similar office, and it brought up bad memories…

The headmistress was almost completely covered by a full mantle, the only thing peeking out being a single, bright eye and a shadowy face. It certainly didn’t help the atmosphere to become any less creepy, especially considering the evil grin the strange girl gave to Shiba. Their teacher guide began to explain what Evelen wanted, which caused the headmistress to jump over the desk, causing the spiderneko to jump back, along with Shiba, and they apologized and went to get something to write a report on. "Yes, that’s what I want. My name is Evelen, and you’d be surprised what I’d be willing to endure to learn" she replied, trying to shake off her intimidation, but it was damn hard at this point. Still, she wanted this… "If you think you can teach me, then I’m willing to learn. I’ll follow your orders to the best of my ability."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Very well. We will work intensely for the rest of the day and using any method to make you learn, but dont worry, you will not suffer any transformation or direct change of your personality, no doubt than these lessons will make you know a lot of things about the world and yourself...

The headmistress turn her sight toward Suzanne and Shiba and in a nearly angry tone said The classes are close to start, what are you waiting for, miss? Take that child to her class immediately! Shiba dont have other choice than take Suzanne out of there, even when Suzanne said than she must be there to protect her mother, no doubt than she was worried for what the headmistress could try to do.

Now alone in the room with the director and the professor, Evelen see the nekospider place the monster skin like paper in the desk and then she place some kind of ink close it, the creepy woman placed her hand on the paper and pointed as she said. This is a responsive, here you accept any kind of training and turn into one of my students. In exchange i will turn into your tutor, what gave me the responsibility to protect you and accept your decision of dont turn into a sex mindless creature or succubus, i really dont think than that is needed anyway. You will have three hours of rest in the night and then we will restart the classes until we end them.

The woman wait to Evelen to firm it and then answer any question. Now with all the papers in their place, the headmistress said: Nice, lets start your first lesson just here. The magic is in every place, thats why a mage can use the environment as a energy source, a weapon or other kind of uses. So basically we can said than Magic is similar to energy and both are connected, but others professors think than energy matery and magic are the same thing.

Then why a human cant use magic, if is made of it? The answer is easy, they think than they cant use it and are filled with a primitive fear against it.
Giving a moment to Evelen to assimilate it, she pointed to her and continued. Tantric magic is based in the control of your pleasure and the others, i can see than your body is trying to get adapted to your sex life, but your mind is filled with fears and worries, just like your body is covered in clothes and symbols. To make you able to cast a spell, we must destroy all these fears and things than block your magic.

So the first step will be take out that virgin outfit before we continue the class

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"That sounds fine by me. I’m ready" Evelen replied, looking back as Shiba took her daughter up to class. "Work hard and enjoy yourself, mama will be fine" she called out, waving to Suzanne as she left. When those two were gone, she turned back to the creepy headmistress, the catgirl arachne the only other person in the room. She put a piece of paper made out of monster skin on the desk, and put some strange ink nearby. It turned out that it was some kind of release form, agreeing to the terms of the training. "That sounds acceptable" she said, walking up and dipping a finger in the ink, carefully writing her first name in the best print she could, considering she was using a finger.

When she had signed, the headmistress began her lesson, telling Evelen that magic was all around them, woven into the environment, and that the only thing that prevented humans from using it was that they thought they couldn’t, and that they feared it. Evelen pondered that quietly for a moment. In a way it made sense. After all, she didn’t think Mrs. Dragan was part-monster, and she could use magic. She nodded, indicating that the headmistress should continue, and the monster began to explain what tantric magic was about, and that Evelen was currently too fearful. "Well, I think I’m most fearful about my sex life controlling me, and not the other way around. There are so many things in this monster that can turn me against myself, in a way. That’s part of why I want to do this, to make it harder for things to use sex as a weapon against me" she said quietly, stripping off her virgin outfit and carefully folding it before handing it over to the spider-catgirl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Really interesting, ussually the humans who wear that outfit are really against have sex with any of us. As a academic research i try to understand these odd cultural human thoughts, but if what you said is true then we can skip some lessons, as your thougts could be very similar to us. The headmistress take some of the ink with her fingers and then Evelen saw how this start to float toward the air and slowly get place on her skin, just over her neithers and forming a strange symbol, suddenly the other runes on her body started to dissapear and turn into a very small dust than dissapear at the wind. "Done, now focus your senses in that symbol, i want you to forget all, your fears, thoughts and any other think on your mind, dont worry nothing bad will happen if you do it.

The creppy woman let her focus for a pair of minutes and Evelen tried her best to trust in her, the first thing than she notice it was than the ink was dry and slighty warm, her fingers tried to rub at it, but it was just like this was some kind of mole on her skin. these thoughs continued until sudenly a soft object fly and hit her head The next time will be a book, focus yourself in the ink, touch it play with it if you want, but dont stop to focus on it. What do you feel in that place, Miss Evelen? Warm? Place the image of that symbol in your mind and try to feel more from it, remember every mark and point on it, the texture and what looks like.

Evelen just notice than this symbol looks like a heart fused with wings and some letters, it give it an arcane look and maybe this symbol should represent something in their native idiom.

Just then when she was close focus even more, the headmistress interrupt her, now masturbate yourself until you come, but dont forget to think in the symbol and remember to dont think in something more

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I wouldn’t be wearing the thing at all if I could afford to be pregnant right now. As it is, I wouldn’t be able to fight properly if I were pregnant, so I’ve been trying to avoid having sex with the males here" Evelen replied, dispelling the headmistress’ notion that she was afraid of sex. After that her teacher dipped her fingers in the ink, which suddenly began to float towards her crotch. It slowly worked its way onto her mound, forming a strange symbol just above her pussy, which seemed to negate the other runes, the supplements to the virgin outfit disappearing into dust. The headmistress then ordered her to focus on the symbol, clearing her mind. She tried to do so, rubbing at the warm ink, thinking it felt almost more like it was a part of her skin than that it was a tattoo of some sort.

Suddenly a small object slapped against her head, and she jumped slightly, rubbing her forehead. "Ah, sorry…" she said, going back to staring and rubbing at the symbol. It was an odd one, looking like a heart that had wings, with little letters inside of it. It probably meant something in a language she didn’t understand, but she tried not to let herself worry about it. Then the headmistress ordered her to masturbate, while focusing only on the symbol. That might be tough…

Still, Evelen began to tease her pussy with one hand, the other tracing the symbol carefully, her eyes glued to it. A winged heart. She pictured it in her mind as her fingers rubbed up and down her moistening slit, fiddling gently with her lower lips. As her thumb moved to rub small circles over her clit, she began to burn the letters into her mind, regardless of what they might mean. As she inserted a finger into herself, she began to trace the symbol again, faster this time, matching the speed of her finger as she pumped it in and out of her pussy. She bit her lip, preventing herself from moaning as she focused on this strange symbol. She began to use a second finger to thrust into herself, pressing down on her clit and rubbing hard, a finger furiously tracing the winged heart as everything else faded from her vision. It wasn’t too long before she let out a yelp of pleasure, her legs wobbling slightly as she struggled to stay upright. Though the headmistress had told her to masturbate until she came, she hadn’t necessarily told her to stop after that, so Evelen would continue to pleasure herself more slowly until ordered otherwise, still focused in on the rune on her mound.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen was so focused in her work than she dont notice than the headmistress start to read a book, as the time passed, the human could feel her body start to build her orgasm, dont paying attention to the fact than she was making a show in front of two nearly complete strangers thanks to her inhibitions down as always, Her skillful fingers were a delicious to her and after some minutes she was close to come, her body tensed and she tried to remain quiet, maybe to dont be heard by her daughter, who just have time to nod before Shiba take her out the room.

Just then when she was in her peak, something call her attention slightly, the runes looks to have shine slightly or could had been her imagination. Her hands continued their works and the director looks to dont try to give her the order to stop, so she continued building her next orgasm this time she was really more focused in come than to see the reaction on her new tattoo, her climax nearly escape of her control and then she breat hard before try again.

Evelen was starting to get frustrated and nearly tried to stop, but she have passed nearly twenty minutes doing this and she will not spoil her effort without try a last time. Using all her focus, she remain her full mind in only the symbol, as her hands work automatically in pleasure herself, this time she even dont focused on moan or avoid to make noise, the symbol was all for her now nothing more take a place in her mind and then after a moment her third climax appear and suddenly the words in the symbol shine and caused her a static shock who make her reach a better orgasm. Tired she fall on the floor panting and wondering what just happened.

Finally, looks like the experiment was a success, this was not your own magic, but we learn than your system is able to produce the enough magic to activate my rune, it was more hard than what i expected. So we will use a special place this time, follow me Miss Evelen. Said with her creepy voice

Evelen was expecting to see the height of the Headmistress when this started to get up, but instead she saw than the woman was not walking, her mantle was moving alone in the air and a dark fog was bellow it and leaving a little trail as she pass. Once she get the courage to follow her, she saw how the woman was moving toward a plain stone wall behind her desk, suddenly the headmistress raise her hand and a square path get opened and then turned toward the human are you coming? Said with her patience reduced and for some reason Evelen accepted to follow her through the dark path, she was unable to heard something, her senses were only feeling the dark presence of the monstergirl in front of her. Then a light path get opened and after get used to it, she saw herself in middle of the orgy in the street, she tried to return but the headmistress closed the room. Dont worry we will talk at that corner, follow me, Now. Evelen could see than the males just moved away as she walk to a rock in front of a tent and then she wait for Evelen before start to talk again.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Just as Evelen reached orgasm the rune began to glow slightly, though she couldn’t be sure if it really had or not. Either way, it seemed like the headmistress wasn’t going to order her to stop masturbating, so she set about it with all of her energy again. She knew what the symbol looked like now, how it felt when she touched it, and she no longer felt the need to trace it. Instead her second hand came up to grope a breast, gently kneading her flesh and rubbing over her stiff peak as she began to finger herself more quickly again, her thumb working on her clit. With no concern for slowly building herself towards climax she raced toward the finish. She was moaning more freely now, her noises of pleasure likely audible to the guard outside. It didn’t take too long before she found herself yelling out in bliss, her legs really shaking as she struggled to stay up. It was perhaps a little bit too pleasurable, though, as she forgot the purpose of the exercise, paying little attention to the symbol as she came.

She stopped and took a deep breath. Alright, there’s something I’m not doing right, since she isn’t having me stop… Focus this time she thought, taking another deep breath before starting to pleasure herself slowly again. For a moment she closed her eyes, her fingers slowly probing her insides, her thumb working careful circles over her clit, and she could still see the symbol in her mind. She picked up the pace slowly but surely, a natural rhythm to it taking shape, and she let out lewd moans as her mental image of the rune solidified. Finally she opened her eyes again, seeing only the symbol, her moans growing more and more loud as she approached her third climax. Suddenly the words inside the symbol began to glow brightly, and she felt an electric shock run through her system that gave her immense pleasure. She let out a squeal of ecstasy, frantically pumping her fingers into her pussy as her juices flowed out all over her hand, slowly dropping down to her knees as her legs gave out.

Finally she stopped masturbating as she laid down on her stomach, breathing heavily as she recovered. "Mmm, well that’s good. I don’t know how much longer I could have kept doing that" Evelen replied quietly, slowly pushing herself up. "Lead the way." She was having a hard time dealing with just how creepy the headmistress was, and it was about to get worse. The strange woman didn’t seem to stand on her own, instead floating around above a pitch-black fog. The bizarre fog left a trail behind as she floated, and Evelen watched as she walked up to the wall behind her desk and seemingly opened a small square path through it. "Yes ma’am" Evelen said quickly, not wanting to anger the seemingly impatient headmistress, and quickly following behind her. It was strange, she couldn’t really see or hear, and she could feel the presence of the fog and its mistress all around her.

It seemed to take a long time to get through it, though it probably wasn’t. They ended up at outside, in the middle of the orgy in the streets. Evelen was worried, and turned to get back into the safety of the building, but the way was quickly shut, and the headmistress told her not to worry. "But…" she started to object, knowing she didn’t have any sort of runes to protect her against any number of males coming after her. She was quickly dissuaded from saying anything, however, as she saw the men part in front of the headmistress, giving the creepy woman a wide berth. She followed quickly after the monstergirl, not wanting to get too far behind her, until finally she was at a rock in front of one of the tents, where they were apparently going to have a conversation.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As soon than Evelen sit at her side, the headmistress take Evelen's right hand and placed it directly at her little pregnant belly, a strange cold feeling could be sense at every place were the creepy woman touch her, yet still she feel a warm prescence coming from the baby.

Great view isnt? This baby will be a fine warrior and maybe his power will maybe make him survive at least 5 years.
She then turn to Evelen and pointed the orgy Im sure than you know who is the gender without true rights and only serve the other

The woman wait the human answer and said Each matriarch have the abbility to decide which gender will be their babies and they only can have at max two females who will take their place. So basicaly we made them to serve us, its the only way to survive on these lands and the "lack of rights" its to give them the chance to have a good life.

We also have a forgotten magic to cause aborts, but only work a time per day or could cause damage to your body. Now your next lesson will be masturbate yourself in this place, we must make you able to focus in the worst scennario or you will be unable to cast a spell

After ask to the headmistress a pair of doubts, Evelen started to touch herself once again, expecting to succeed faster as she have acomplished some moments ago, after some minutes she was close to come, but it was really hard to focus with all these moans and sex sounds, her slut mind was trying to heard all this noise and her eyes focused in the large members and appendages, maybe wishing to be used too.

Coming loudly, she fail in her first try, the second and even a third time. Her moans make the townpeople look at her before continue their fun, she and each person know for sure than this human was just as them, a complete slut than would preffer suck dicks instead to continue her training, and resign herself to the true.

Then she shake her head, she dont have time to think in these throughs, there was a motive to learn magic, her family image appear in her mind, she must do it for Suzanne and the others, she through before start once again, "the symbol- The symbol" these words tried to remain in her mind as she try to dont lok or heard the orgy and then in a deep moan her tattoo shine and make her fall on the floor by the intense orgasm. The headmistress give her a moment to rest and then she said something in her natal idiom. A pair of soft hands help Evelen to sit in the cum drenched floor Now lets continue, remember to focus all your mind in the symbol, as you continue to fondle yourself.

Other two girls joined and soon Evelen could feel them pleasure her whole body and kissing her mouth, the human rear hole feel how a finger caress the sides of her hole and her breasts were pinched and sucked, between the kiss on her neck. No doubt she fail three times before succed in activate the rune. Good, maybe we could end a little late, so we cant take a rest, now choice a male and suck his member, your body must need an aperitive after all these hours The tone was creepy as always, maybe still thinking when the human will give up. The females follow the human and pleasure her, as she choice what to do now.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As soon as Evelen sat down, the headmistress grabbed her wrist and placed it onto her pregnant stomach. A cold chill ran through her body, the monstergirl’s skin feeling cold as ice, but there was a warmth emanating from her belly, probably her child. "Well, I’ve thought that it was women. It seems like most of them are nothing but tools for breeding, to be used by anyone who wanted to. I guess in a way I’m not considering that the leaders seem to all be women, and it seems like men can’t be anything but soldiers. I guess by my standards neither really have rights. Both genders are enslaved to the other in different ways" Evelen replied, thinking about it for a bit. She then listened to the headmistress, nodding as she learned a little bit more about their society and what the matriarchs were capable of. She also heard the headmistress’ next order to her; to masturbate out here in public.

She protested only a bit, knowing that she would have to follow the order. She began to touch herself again, and the thought that she had never masturbated nearly this much in one day before occurred to her as she quickly went about frigging herself. She was still fairly aroused, and it helped that they were out in public, as there was a definite exhibitionist streak in her. It only took her a few minutes to get herself to the edge again, but her focus was shot because of her surroundings. The moans and lewd noises coming from the orgy were terribly distracting, and she couldn’t pull her eyes away from the various groups. She came quickly and with a loud cry, unable to focus on the symbol.

She tried again, making herself cum in no time, and while she was a little more able to focus, it wasn’t good enough. She tried again, starting to feel quite overstimulated, and again she failed, cumming with a loud, lewd moan as she spread herself wide for the view of the others. For a moment she felt that maybe she was just a common slut, incapable of dealing with something so simple as blocking out a few people having sex around her. She pushed the thought out of her mind. Her family was counting on her to help them, to protect them. She wouldn’t be beaten. She began to masturbate again, now thinking only of the symbol, thoughts of her family having given her new motivation. In that moment she forgot there was an orgy around her, zoning out everything but the symbol. Soon she came again, though this time the symbol glowed once more, shocking her with a much more powerful orgasm. She rolled off the rock, lying on the ground and twitching as she came hard.

She laid on the ground for a while, taking a moment to recover. It had actually taken something out of her, masturbating as much as she had. After a bit she was helped up to a sitting position by soft hands, noting that the ground between her legs was stained with her love juices. The headmistress ordered her to continue masturbating, this time with an added twist; there were two other women pleasuring her as well. She couldn’t help but moan as she was caressed, soon locking lips with one of them as she began to rub at her by now well-used slit. The monstergirl made out passionately with her, the other sucking at her breasts as she began to finger the human’s ass. She came quickly, failing to activate the rune as she moaned out into the monstergirl’s mouth. Her fingers continued to fly, plunging into her sopping cunt, gently tweaking her engorged clit, the speargirl giving herself almost no time to recover from her orgasm. The others kept up their attentions too, and it was just too much for her. She quickly came again, her fingers not even slowing down as she began to forget the purpose of the exercise. She was moaning lewdly, her free hand wrapping around one of the women, caressing her back as they made out. With a cry she quickly came a third time, and finally stopped for a moment to collect herself, breathing deeply as the two women kept up their kisses and gropes, the one continuing to pump her fingers into the human’s rectum. After a few moments she started to finger herself again, now focusing completely on the symbol. She continued to make out with one of the monstergirls, and yet she didn’t think about it, able to kiss on autopilot. She closed her eyes, able to see the winged heart and the letters inside in her mind, and with a loud cry she came again, this time the rune activating again and making the orgasm all the more powerful.

She didn’t get much time to rest before the headmistress ordered her to choose a male and suck his cock, and she let out a sigh. At least she wouldn’t have to be pleasured again… "Alright" she said, getting up and walking towards the orgy, though to her distress the women followed her. Still, she would endure this. She would have to. She looked around for men who weren’t directly part of the orgy yet, but who were quite clearly interested. That gave her a few options. She continued on slowly towards the orgy, trying to decide as her breasts were molested while she walked. Finally she settled on a particular man who was standing fairly close to him, for a relatively simple reason. He was a quite tall and muscular minotaur, and he easily had the biggest cock out of all of the men she could have chosen from. She thought it might impress the headmistress if she picked him, and with all the tentacles she had taken down her throat over the course of her game, she was certain she could handle his entire length without much problem if he wasn’t too rough and allowed her to do the work.

"Mmm, hi" she said to get his attention, waiting for him to turn her way before winking at him and getting down on her knees in front of him. It was then, in the lull while the women set up to pleasure her again, that she was able to appreciate the size of his member. It couldn’t have been smaller than 10 inches in length, and was about as thick as anything she had ever had in her mouth, and she stared for a moment before leaning forward and kissing tip. As she pulled back her lips one of the monstergirls, who had slid under her between her legs, began to lap at her still thoroughly messy pussy while fondling her ass, her fingers teasing the human’s anus every so often. The other was behind her, groping her breasts and kissing her neck. Evelen let out a soft moan and leaned in again to lick the minotaur’s impressive cock, lifting it slightly and licking her way down its length, until she reached his testicles, which were swollen with cum. She took one quickly into her mouth, suckling gently, her tongue playing over the fleshy orb, before moving to the other and giving it the same treatment. She then licked her way back up his length, moaning softly as the women continued to pleasure her.

Still, she looked up at the minotaur, her face slightly flushed as she leaned forward kiss the tip of his cock again, and then carefully took the tip into her mouth. Her tongue flicked across his slit, tasting a bit of his precum. For a short while she continued to tease him in this way, putting her arms behind her back and clutching her elbows, quiet sounds of pleasure escaping her. Slowly she began to push herself down the minotaur’s cock, her tongue working his underside as she slid down. The women were doing a wonderful job on her, the one’s long and skilled tongue really working her pussy. She trembled slightly as the monstergirl suckled briefly at her clit, letting out muffled moans, though she didn’t let it stop her slow and steady progress along the length of the minotaur’s member. Soon enough she gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but she was barely halfway to the base. Evelen pulled back and took a deep breath, and then forced herself onward, relaxing her throat and taking the minotaur deeper and deeper.

Seeing this, the women pleasuring her picked it up, groping her chest skillfully, a long tongue wrapping around her clit and rubbing softly. They were clearly trying to distract her from her task, and though she let out a long, low moan and trembled under their attentions, she kept on going, eventually accomplishing her goal as she kissed the skin around the base of his cock. She looked up at his strong body, her nose nestled in his pubic hair, her chin resting on his heavy testicles, and an obscene bulge in her throat, teetering on the edge of orgasm. It only took a few moments for the monstergirls working her over to drive her to orgasm, her attempt to yell out in pleasure only massaged the cock her throat was wrapped around, and her body quivered in the grasp of the monstergirls for a few moments before she was able to pull back, almost out of air. She didn’t take long at all to push back down again, though, taking all of his impressive length into her and then quickly pulling back, her tongue dragging and squirming along the underside of the minotaur’s cock. She deepthroated him at a steady pace, exaggerating her moans in order to vibrate her throat around his cock, seeing and feeling that he was enjoying her attentions.

Even so, he was being less aggressive and assertive than many of the other men she had met here so far, and she wasn’t sure if he was just letting her do it her way because she was doing a good job, or if he was being considerate. Either way, as her pleasure built again she took her arms out from behind her back and grabbed the minotaur’s strong hands, and pulled them gently towards her, placing them on the back of her head and humming around his cock as she looked up into his eyes, giving him the go-ahead to use her throat at his own pace. He quickly obliged, slamming her roughly down his length, but she was ready and waiting for it. Pulling her back and then forcing her back down swiftly, the minotaur grunted in pleasure as Evelen moaned, a second orgasm building inside her. The added roughness of the minotaur fucking her face made the attentions of the monstergirl to her chest, pussy, and ass all the more effective, and it was only a few more minutes before she was cumming again, her body convulsing once more as he continued to pull her back and forth swiftly.

As her pleasure subsided, Evelen remembered her earlier goals, and while she hadn’t been ordered to, she decided to concentrate on the symbol. She reached forward, gently taking the minotaur’s balls into her hands and caressing them, giving them slight squeezes and tugs. She also continued to hum, pleasuring him as best as she could with her throat, though in her mind she saw the rune still tattooed onto her mound, her focus on that instead of her building pleasure or what she was doing to the minotaur. She could still feel his heavy testicles pulsing in her hands, and instinctively her body knew that he was about to unload their contents into her stomach. In the meantime the monstegirls picked things up, going all out on Evelen. The one was mashing her tits roughly now, groping and tugging hard, while the other’s long tongue wormed around in her sopping cunt, the monstergirl’s fingers tweaking and pinching the human’s engorged clit. She took one last deep breath, knowing deep down that it would be the last she would be allowed to take for a while, before the minotaur finally slammed her down one last time.

With a loud, primal grunt of pleasure the enormous monster began to shoot rope after rope of warm cum down Evelen’s throat. The feeling sent her over the edge, and the human’s focus activated the rune again. A shock ran through her body, and an intense wave of pleasure washed over her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her arms fell limply to her sides as she thrashed slightly, constrained by the minotaur’s strong hands holding her firmly to him body. She could feel his testicles convulsing against her chin, pumping her belly full of his seed, and his cock throbbing in her throat as the women continued to pleasure her. Her orgasm seemed to be going on forever, along with his, and she could feel herself weaken from lack of air. Slowly he began to pull her off his cock, the cum spurting against her throat, and then finally the back of it as he pulled into her mouth. She was still in the throes of orgasm, but she began to consciously suck down his spunk, which flowed out almost faster than she could keep up with.

Finally the human’s orgasm subsided, though the women were still pleasuring her, and as he tried to pull her off his still-spurting cock her arms wrapped around his legs, trying to pull herself to him as she looked up with almost pleading eyes. She was making lewd slurping sounds as she drank his cum, her tongue playing again against the underside of his member, and he again allowed her to do as she pleased. She pulled back to the tip, her tongue flicking against cum continued to flow, getting the salty, tasty stuff all over her taste buds. Finally she sensed that the stream was weakening stopped drinking, milking the last few spurts out of his cock with her hands and then pulling off, puffing her cheeks out with the volume of cum, then opening her mouth for him to see. When the minotaur had gotten an eyeful of her mouth filled with his seed she swallowed it with an exaggerated gulp, and then leaned back in to gently suck the tip in again and lick it clean, pulling off one last time to give his cockhead another kiss. She then turned to look at the headmistress, wondering what her next order was, and if the minotaur would be satisfied with just that… and if these women would ever stop pleasuring her. Her mouth was now sore from having been spread so wide for so long, and her lower body was overly sensitive from the near constant stimulation, and the insane number of orgasms she had gone through in such a short period of time.

Sorry for taking so much liberty, I decided to just have her follow the order and advance things a little. And the post sort of ballooned out of control.