What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

I... How do I explain this to Suzanne? Maybe... No. I can't do it. I can't think of anything Evelen thought, her mind desperately trying to figure out how to get her child to understand their dilemma. Still, there was one other option... Mama and Celesta are adults. Suzanne is still a child she said, before leaning in close to Celesta's ear. Your mistress didn't give you permission to touch yourself she whispered, and she tugged at the girl's arms, pulling them to her sides and pinning them. You're going to have to learn how to control yourself, like a good girl. She forced the girl gently to the ground and sat behind her, holding her arms tightly. Suzanne, we're going to rest here for a while. Don't go anywhere, there's probably traps all over the place.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne was a little disapointed to heard than she was not an adult, even when she dont know what that mean. she then looks how Evelen take out the hands of Celesta when she scratch her body, maybe she was feeling the same than her when she use clothes or she was acting like bad mama and Mama try to help her to return to be good. Suzanne was very confused so just lay in the floor with caution after heard than there could be tramps.

Meanwhile Celesta get upset after Evelen take out her arms and pull them in her back Awww..noo, Evelen...please... just this time...let me free awwwghh...mmmhhaawww i can resist this, i need it...ah ahww mistress...let me be a bad girl she said with her dirt tone as she try to get free struggling in vain.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Celesta, I would love to give you what you want. But my daughter is right behind us. I got hit with one of those darts too, do you think this is easy for me...? she whispered. The fact that her hardened nipples were pressing into the plant girl's back, leaking a small quantity of milk down it would probably indicate that it wasn't. We're just going to have to suffer through this until it wears off, Celesta. So be a good girl, and do as your mistress commands.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta noded and desist to struggle even when she started to turn on more by the situation, then she remember Hmmmg ...ok... just take it out...mmmhg...i still have it ahhhww... over my left thigh the poor girl was so focused in herself than forget the dart.

They stay there, trying to resist as Celesta make desesperation noises, her nipples dont let to leak the weird milk and she nearly try to hit her head with the wall to get uncouncies this is soo hard,...i dont feel better, ahhhhh, please hit me mistress, put me to sleep, please

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen pulled the dart out of Celesta's thigh, sort of annoyed that the plant girl hadn't thought to do so earlier. You don't feel better because you left the dart in, and it pumped more aphrodisiac into you, you silly girl. I'm not going to knock you unconscious either. At least, not yet. Of course, the girl's desperate pleas were turning her on further, and she was strongly considering having a talk with her daughter about what "adult things" were, and about how sometimes they were necessary...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry...sorry or being a silly girl...Mistress...mmmgh Celesta said and bite her lips as closed her eyes. The time passed and the poor plant girl was crying in dessesperation, her body completely full of sweat, maybe need to resist other hour. For other part Evelen was less aroused and compared with the last time with the fishes this was a child game. Suzanne was so bored than get sleep, maybe she played the full 6 hours with the armor.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As time passed, Evelen began to nuzzle Celesta's neck, trying to reassure her. Just a little bit more, and it will be over. And then you can be proud of yourself for having endured this. Of course, she still didn't trust the girl's resolve enough to let go of her arms... She hummed a lullaby as they sat together, hoping the calm little tune would make it easier on the plant girl. She was fine with watching her suffer up to a point, but she had started to cross that line.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The green skined girl nodded, she havent be proud of herself in so much time, this was her first mission with her big sister and she forget to bring a rope, that certainly would avoid all this suffer and problems.

She remain there hearing the lullaby of Evelen, she stop to bite her lips [color"Darkgreen"] Sis... im sorry, i, i really sorry. You, you will... be proud of me[/color] Said as she remember her thanks to the lullaby. The rest was more easy and with the time she get completely fine out of the effect of the dart.

Evelen noted it and let her free, then she get surprised, as Celesta turn to her and hug her crying Thanks Evelen, no thanks mistress, you make me feel proud of myself, im really in deubt with you

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen listened to Celesta as she hummed, deep in thought. Does my doing this remind her of her sister somehow? It must be hard for her, having been raped for so long by the plant, not knowing if her sister is okay or not. In time the effects of the dart wore off, and Evelen released control of the plant girl's arms. The girl immediately hugged her, thanking her for restraining her. It's okay, Celesta, you're welcome. Now, when Suzanne wakes up let's go get the next stone and find your sister. And then you'll really be in debt to me she said, winking.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta clean her tears with her right hand and smile by the last words of Evelen, Yes, is true i cant be your slave if we dont find my sister first, i need to apologize with her for all the problems that make her pass, she must be worried too. She said as start to try to found any other trap as they wait for Suzanne to wake up, something that happen after a pair of minutes later.

Please follow my steps, i will try to evade them all, but just in case get prepared to anything than could happen.The green skined girl said and then she walk pointing the traps that she saw.

All was fine, both girls step in the same place were Celesta pass until the passage get more big, then they heard a little sound and the floor started to open, all jump out there except Suzanne, she was so distracted looking where they were walking than dont pay the attention to jump in time, she nearly fall in a slime trap, she have a grip in the floor with her right hand but the slime had taken her left leg.

before help then they heard a weird sound and behind them two demon ropers appear

Evelen 6/6
Celesta 4/4 ap 1
dr 5/5
dr 6/6

Suzanne ?? turns before fall

Evelen earned hardened lv 0

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen tried to follow Celesta's steps as exactly as she could, but when the passage became larger the floor began to open up below them. She and Celesta managed to jump out of the way, but they heard a scream as Suzanne fell. Suzanne! Evelen cried as she rushed to try and pull her daughter up from the slime pit, thankful that she had gotten a grip on the floor. She saw the strange living ropes approach them, but didn't really care, they could be dealt with later; she had to save her little girl, no matter the cost.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen was close to take the hand of her child, but then a whip in her back make her nearly fail in her attempt if not were that her motherly instinct make her dont feel the pain, she was focused only in her daughter and the fact that she need her.

Suzanne then with her little hand touch her and with a firm grip Evelen start to pull her, then the slime nearly make them fall inside the pit, Evelen must try again to pull her daughter with all her strenght or both will fall there.

meanwhile Celestia was very busy fighting alone against the creatures, she cut some ropes of the weaker monster, unfortunately the other take revenge and make a fine whip wound in her right breast making her scream

Evelen 5/6
Celesta 3/4
rd 4/5
rd6/6

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The whip to Evelen's back didn't even slow her down, though the slime tugging at her daughter did, very nearly throwing her off balance. She pulled as hard as she could, desperate to free Suzanne from the slime pit. I don't know if I could handle it if I failed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In just a instant Evelen recover her balance and even better the little Suzanne had a firm grip in the floor, just when Evelen expect than her child was safe she noted than the slime had grapped the other feet of Suzanne.

Celesta was in worse problems after hit the weak creature a second time, then a rope go forward her breasts and in an instand she had them in a tie making her scream, she feel a mix of pain and pleasure produced by her sensitive breasts.

Evelen 5/6
Celesta 2/4 ap 2 -1at
rd 3/6
rd 7/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You... stupid... pile... of JELLY Evelen screamed between tugs at Suzanne's arms, let go... of my... daughter! She pulled with every bit of her strength.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The slime cant resist more and with a last pull Suzanna was out the pit and cover by the lovely arms of her mother. Evelen can feel the acelerate heart of her child and the strong hug on her Thanks mama, thanks say Suzanne still scared nearly crying until she saw the poor Celesta fighting alone Mama, Celesta need help

Fortunately the green skined girl cut the rope than was pressing her breasts and continued her asault to the damaged criature, she evade both attacks using her sword and faster backstes now than she had more practice with her sluty body.

Evelen 5/6
Suzanne 5/5
Celesta 2/4 ap 2

Rd 2/6
rd 7/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt a surge of relief as she pulled her daughter up into her arms, feeling the urge to comfort her scared little girl. She almost would have forgotten about the rope demons fighting Celesta, if not for Suzanne reminding her. She picked up her spear and eyed the strange living ropes for the first time. She pointed to a specific one and said Suzanne, that one looks weak, lets attack it first and ran at the frayed demon, slashing at it with the tip of her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls join the battle, Evelen try to stab the creature but this evade it moving her rope body to other side and whip Evelen in her rear, then Suzanne run to him and cut some ropes with a bite, the hurt rope demon take the chance and whip the girl in her back making her scream surprised.

Celesta finish the creature slaching the union of the ropes, these fall in the floor inerts, i cant believe i nearly defeat a monster alone said without pay attention to the other. Sudendly a huge quantity of ropes go toward her and tie her completely as she receive a strong whip in her honeyhole making her drop her weapon, completely tie and unnarmed feels how the ropes drain her energy as they tie her more hard, she feels the pressure in every inch of her body and start to be drag inside the cave, as her pressed breasts leaft a milk trial behind her.

Evelen 4/6
Suzane 4/5

rd 7/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen turned to look for the other rope demon as the one she had attacked crumpled to the ground, inanimate as ropes should be. Still, her ass smarted from the blow she'd taken. Celesta was quickly overwhelmed in front of her eyes, and the ropes tried to drag her deeper into the strange castle. Suzanne, we have to keep the thing from getting away with Celesta! she screamed as she ran after it, slashing at the ropes as much as she can without potentially hurting the plant girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The warrior woman try to hit the rope but the fear to hit her friend make her slow,just enought to the creature to had the time to stop the girl polearm with a rope, then Suzanne jump over the monster and cut it using her fangs to cut some ropes, but she was close enought to receive a whip in her rear making her sob as she stop to attack and touch her wound.

Evelen 4/6
Suzanne 3/5
rd 6/7