What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen blinked, and when she opened her eyes she was in front of the alter, staring at the spirit. P...passed? she asked, not sure what was going on, noticing that the cum was cleaned off of her body. She was more confused for a moment when she saw what looked like a teenager... She realized with a start that it was her daughter, taller now, and more mature looking, with golden streaks in her green hair. She ran at her little girl and hugged her tightly, all the sights and sounds in the room besides her fading out of focus, irrelevant to Evelen. Are you okay? Did it... hurt you...? she asked, the tears starting to well up in her eyes again, partly out of fear at what Suzanne might have gone through, partly out of the joy of being able to hug her like this, seemingly unharmed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She touch Evelen cheek before talk"Suzanne is fine Mama,he just hurt me a little, but Suzanne eat it before it try to do bad things to Suzanne" Then she flonde her head as with the other hug her mother, Evelen can notice the breast of her child a little more bigger and her voice was more mature but maybe more cute and warm.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Mama is so glad Evelen said as she let Suzanne caress her in the hug. After a short while she tore herself away to look around, and saw Celesta hugging a girl with golden-blonde hair, crying. She blinked rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things; that looked like her older sister from the picture. She looked back to the spirit and asked okay, I'm not sure I understand what just happened. What exactly just went on?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

this girl come inside this room and said than her little sister was inside the temple, she ask me for help. But rules are rules and from that time she was my vessel.

Now than someone earned the key i dont need of her anymore, maybe her soul havent resisted all these years, i only know that she maybe will die without my power.

She then bright as also all the crystals of the temple, they with the time faded and Evelen saw the key in the floor wuth Teresa close it.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched the spirit fade and the key appear, and pondered the spirit's words. I hope Celesta's sister lives she thought, as she picked up the key. If not, at least she gets to say goodbye. She stepped back and allowed the two to have their reunion, trying not to interfere too much.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta go close her sister whishing that her new form dont scare her or dont notice that her sister was again with her together again.

Sister please wake up, look at me, im Celesta, please dont die, i need youshe said trying in vain to cry

Ce..les..ta? are, you? im so tired, but im glad...that you are...fine... A deadly silence appear as the spirit of Teresa start to leave this world

Suzanne was there as she cant let Celesta alone, after all the pain that she passed, she cant resist more and went to them.

Please, Teresa drink this for Celesta, Celesta need you She put her breast in her mouth, the nearly dead woman cant understand what is hapening and just suck until get uncounciest. Celesta cant resist it more and cry like never, so loud than all the living being hear them. NO, NO, NOOO! why, why had to happen this, Why my sister had to die, i...i was waiting to be with her after all this!, its just, just...aaaahhhaaahhh

Suzanne cry feeling herself useless, after had defeated a terrible oponent, she was not able to save the most important person of her friend, she cry as she imagine how she would feel is her mother die.

Then a gold light come from Teresa who start to breat again, the remains of the spirit in the body of Suzanne fused with her healing magic saved her.

Celesta, were are you, please dont cry, im fine, please come more closer, the room is soo dark i cant see nothing, i, i cant see my hand said Teresa with her eyes opened in the iluminated room.

Its ok Sis,im here. We are together again"

The three go out the room, Teresa was still wake so Suzanne put her over her.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched as the sad scene unfolded in front of her, feeling quite useless for being unable to do anything for Teresa. She began to cry a little as she watched her daughter try in vain to save the girl, and Celesta's pained outcry. Then something happened; it seemed like perhaps the spirit had given them one last favor, saving Teresa's life. The four of them went back to the entrance, Teresa draped over Suzanne's shoulder, as Evelen wondered what to do from here.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As they pass throght the corridor and to the entrance, they saw a large group of little dark creatures wathching them, they look peaceful in this moment like just trying to saw what happened.

Celesta and Suzanne watch them prepared to fight in case, but Teresa is very weak to even move and just try to rest with her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen looked at the creatures, the same ones from the other room. We had better try to avoid fighting those if at all possible. Maybe they'll think Teresa is their master she thought. Teresa she whispered, do you feel up to leaving the castle right now? If not we can rest here, but I think it'd be best if we moved on.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa move her head were Evelen was, she can note than she cant even open her eyes, her body was really tired but for some reason she had the strenght to talk I will be fine, you dont need to stop here just for that i can rest. Are you a friend of my sister Celesta? She said with a tired but firm voice

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yes Evelen said, as she beckoned them to move their way out of the castle, feeling perhaps a bit safer outside, your sister has been a good friend to me in my trip through this castle.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her name is Evelen she saved me with her daughter Suzanne from a monster, sis Said Celesta as get closer Evelen and whisper to her "she is temporarily blind and cant move at all, she always try to be strong. Mi sister had luck to still be alive" her voice was filled with concern and sadness, even when her dream was fulfilled.

They get out the castle with the lake in front of them i cant believe, this is very diferent than when we come here, the bridge was in better condition and looks like the stone one fall apart

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yes, we had to swim across the blue part of the river to get here. Of course, there's no way that's a good idea right now, with two people who can't swim. Considering what's in the river, anyway. Evelen sat down on the ground heavily. We should rest here for a while, and let Teresa get some of her strength back. If you want, I'm sure any of us would be glad to "feed" you, it might help you regain your strength she told Teresa, giggling a little as she said so.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

two?...Dont worry im a great swimmer, well was...i dont know is i cant swim said celesta as she touch her breasts What do you say that was in the river?

Suzanna cant swim... can Celesta teach Suzanne to swim? said a little shamed as put with caution the body of Teresa in the floor.

Hah..Im sure than you will learn in the moment my little sister is really good in that said proud About the food i really appreciate your help, certainly it will be just this time, i will pay that favor when i restore my strength

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm not sure what was in the river, really. They didn't catch me, but they almost did. They looked huge. Evelen smiled when Teresa mentioned "food;" they certainly didn't have any real food with them anymore, the rations had run out fairly quickly, and even if they hadn't they would be wet and soggy by now. She quietly approached the blind girl and gently cradled her head, pressing her mouth to a breast. I apologize for not having many options as far as food goes, but this should help, so drink up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

she feel her neeple and quickly turn her head to other side Wait! is that what i think is? i had food in the temple and also Celesta had, you dont need to do this.

The food get rotten sis, we only had that, if you want i could feed you myself

Haha, that was a joke right, you feeding me with your breast. Ok, i will drink this time from Evelen, but, i hope that this is not a joke just because i cant open my eyes Her voice reflect a tone of ashame, if only she can note that she was the only dressed there.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's okay, Teresa, I don't mind. I didn't have any food left by the time I got here to the castle, and any food you had is long gone. Things have changed a little in the time you were the spirit's host. The girl began to reluctantly suckle from her breast, and she gave Celesta a slightly worried look, as if to say "I wonder how she'll take it when she realizes all the things that have changed."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa stop to suck and nearly pass milk to her lungs by the surprise when she heard the last words of her feeder cough...sp...cough...Do you said spirit´s host... that damn spirit use my body? i made something bad? how much time she use me? she said angry like if in a moment would return to the altar, just to try to kick the ass of Azriel.

Suzanne feels hungry, looking how Mama feed Teresashe put her eyes on Celesta´s breast [Mama could Suzanna be feeded by Celesta[/b] she touch her lips with one of her fine fingers

Ehhhh? w.w, wait lady Suzanne, your Mama will take care of you later, isnt it true miss Evelen?said surprised trying to make distance in vain

but, Mama need to use all her milk to feed Teresa, please Celesta, just a littlesaid with her plead eyes as she touch the big breast of the plant girl

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen stroked Teresa's hair and said don't worry about that for now, okay? Everything is fine now. And I wouldn't be too mad at the spirit if I were you, she's the only reason you're still alive. She giggled at Celesta's reluctance to feed her daughter and said I don't see any reason why you shouldn't. Go ahead. You owe me enough favors that you should start trying to work them off anyway. She winked at the poor plant girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa sigh and look were Celesta wasCelesta, you must pay them, if you dont had enought go to fish or hunt to feed her then she prepare to drink again Ok, ill wait until the moment when all can said me what happened

Celesta sigh to but before do something Suzanne jump playfully over her, forgething her changed body and started to caress the breasts of Celesta Dont worry Suzanne will be good with Celesta

little leaks start to go out without stop in the instant and the green haired girl make a little stop Celesta´s milk is taste very good and soo diferent, but i preffer Mama´s milk, she proceed as Celesta cover her mouth trying to dont let that her sister dont heard her lewd moans and she even let drop teard drops by the pleasure, until Suzanne get sleep.

At that time Evelen had ended to feed Teresa, thanks Evelen, certainly with a little rest i will get better