What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen panted with her exertion, covered in the frogs' slime and moving quite slowly. She also found herself quite aroused, but still... She attacked the frog.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen was very exited and slow, as she try to get closer the others girls had already try to hit the frog, Suzanne miss as nearly her hand hit him, but Teresa take the chance and make another cut, the fro g retreat close where was Evelen and before she reach the distance to hit him he lance his toungle and launche to the other two in a ball of salive. making them get struck between them.

Evelen 1 ap 5 (-5)
Suzanne 1 ap 4 (-4)
Teresa 4 hits ?? (-4)

Frog (4)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen's legs trembled as she tried to raise her spear, her love juices beginning to run down the insides of her legs. I don't think I can do this... She decided to throw her spear at the frog in a last ditch effort, hoping to keep her slowness from hurting her. She would run after her spear, attempting to punch or kick the frog and retrieve her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The lance fly and impact the leg of the frog making a woung and fall some feets away, the creature throw a salive ball and impact in suzane´s head leaving her uncouncious. Teresa had problems to move of the place near Suzanne

Evelen 1 ap 5 (-5)
Teresa 4 hits ?? ap 4(-4)

Frog 3

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen ran for her lance, trying to pick it up and stab the frog again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa lift her and put in her shoulder niece, she was stiky and wet and she know that the fight was nearly loss, with her remaining streng she throw her knife trying to make a fatal wound, but the creture move trying to avoid the hits of Evelen and the dagger just destroy her left eye. The frog instintively send her tongle and catch Teresa and move her to the river, making fall the little one and stamp Teresa who get struked.

Evelen 1 ap 5 (-5)
Teresa 5 hits ?? ap 5(-5, cant move)

Frog 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen moved to try and free Teresa, feeling that she couldn't beat the frog on her own. Maybe she could at least run away and protect Suzanne from the frog...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen try to pull but the slime is to strong, only when Teresa try is when she get free but the frog take her again and throw her close Suzanne, she take the mouth and trap it for a moment in the floor but certainly the monster will be free soon. Evelen could try to make teresa take Suzanne to a safe place or try to defeat the still strong creature.

Evelen 1 ap 5 (-5)
Teresa 6 hits ?? ap 6(-6)

Frog 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Teresa, take Suzanne and get a little ways away! I'll beat this thing if I can, and if not... I can handle having its children. I just don't want to see my daughter have to! Evelen yelled, running to stab the frog.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Take care, please Evelen Teresa take Suzanne and try to run, but the Frog jump avoiding the attack of Evelen and free her tougle with the inpulse he impact the body of Teresa making that the girl fall in the rapids of the river Nooooooo Teresa try to gat up and jump but certainly the frog will try to avoid it.

Evelen 1 ap 5 (-5)
Teresa 6 hits ?? ap 6(-6, )

Frog 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You dumb bastard frog, get away from them! Come after me! Evelen yelled in frustration as she ran after the frog, slashing at its legs with the tip of the spear. She was running out of options, and was starting to consider simply throwing herself at the thing, trying to get it to fuck her so they could escape. Still, things didn't seem quite that desperate yet. There was still a chance.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen cut the creature as saw how Teresa jump to the river trying to reach her niece, the creature put his atention on Evelen and with her tongle take the polearm of the hands of her, Evelen was completely unnarmed and the creature just jump over her and she know what will happen now, at least Suzanne was with her aunt Teresa.

Evelen 0 ap 7 (-9 grappled)
Frog 1

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as Teresa was able to save her daughter, able to accept what she knew was coming next if at least Suzanne was safe. She reached up to the huge frog that stood over her, stroking it gently as she spread her legs for the creature. I'll have your babies, just leave my baby alone she whispered; in truth she needed the thing to fuck her badly by now, its slime having aroused her terribly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature dont show any sign of had understand and just started to insert her member inside her, looking that she was waiting it the creature take his time thrusting his member as lick her body with her toungle and then try to put it inside her mouth, her piston get faster and Evelen sense the soft skin of the creature touching her very erogenous skin.

She opened her mouth and let past the apendage than pased until reach her throat, she can notice that the time is coming and both get an orgasm, her belly grow by the huge quantity of eggs, then he continued using her, his member rubbing the eggs make her feel a weird sensasion inside her womb and then a warm feeling cover her honeyhole making her reach her limit, she can only saw how he started to put her inside his mouth.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen moaned as the frog slowly pistoned into her, licking the length of her body with its long, sticky tongue. She bucked her hips to meet its thrusts, quickly allowing its tongue to explore her mouth as it wished, her own tongue darting against it. The slime tasted disgusting, but she was willing to overlook that as the creature pleasured her. She soon felt herself building to her peak as the thing sped up its pace, and when it finally began pumping her full of its eggs she shuddered and shook as she came, sucking greedily on its tongue in her ecstasy. Her belly swelled significantly, uneven with the shape of the eggs inside her, but still he kept up his pounding of her, pushing the eggs deeper and deeper into her, making them rub against every inch of her insides. She couldn't help but moan loudly and continuously, the pleasure overpowering her, until she saw and felt him began to put her head-first into his mouth as he fucked her. You... ass... why would you... eat... the girl you just impregnated...? Partly in his mouth, she decided to try and grab his tongue and pull it out of his mouth, biting it at the same time. Whether or not she could pull such a thing off in the state she was in was another matter entirely.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature retreat her toungle and drop her on the floor, he started to croak for a moment until Evelen heard others returning the call, three frogs come from the river and noted them make noises, two of them went to take the body of the other two girls and eat them before return to the river, Evelen noticed that the creature dont want to eaten but take her to other place, but maybe is not so good, if only Teresa and Suzanne were not fighting against the rapids of the river, who now could save her of them?

The other begin to eat her from the legs and them increase his mouth size to fit her big belly, she feel the slime making her horny inside him, as he attemp to eat her and take her to his lair.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Damn it... If only we'd been just a little bit stronger, we could have beaten this last one Evelen thought as she gave up her struggle, allowing the frog to swallow her. Despite how horny the slime was making her, she began to cry. Suzanne... At least she'll have Teresa... Still, I have to get back somehow, no matter what happens. I can't not see her again. And I can't break my promise to Mitsuko...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It eat her and she can feel how her body get presed until be in a fetal position inside the frog bag of air drenched every time more with the slime, she sense the water touch the skin of the ceature and how lost a little of heat, she is in complete darkness like if she was in her mother´s matriz again, the trip take 2 or maybe more until the frog get out the water, the feeling is too much and she just was ready to be used again even in her pregnant condition, he take her out and she fall in the ground completely filled everywhere of nasty slime, she saw some humanoid female frogs and take her hands and pull them until a point where a frog split a realy weird salive on her hands and soon get hard, she look around and find her friends with her arms up and her legs spreads to the sides of their bellys struck in the hard slime in a good position to give birth, she is really dazed and aroused but she noted many others girls as her, some giving birth in a pool of weird white foam.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It was a bizarre feeling, being cradled in the frog's mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, though, being covered in the aphrodisiac slime. When the frog spat her out onto solid ground she spread her legs, hoping to be fucked again with the eggs still inside her, remembering the amazing feeling it had given her before. Still, it wasn't to be, as the more human-like females held her down while the males spat hard slime onto her, holding her in place in the perfect position to birth their babies. She bucked her hips lightly for a while, hoping to coax one of them onto her before finally giving up and asking can... can any of you... understand me...? through her pants of arousal.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The female humanoids heard her, they are surprised to saw her sleep and talk in a weird frog like lenguage, they gigled and get closer her as started to play with Evelen´s body, one of them kiss her as other suck her breasts, her pussy feels the gently touch of a hand and both play with her until the males come and started to produce a white foam, filling the hole where the girls were, then the hurt frog come and make the frog-girls go away as he introduce his rod inside the honeyhole of Evelen using her again and let drop off her toungle expecting her reaction.