What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

That's still going to take some getting used to Evelen thought as she watched her daughter eat the monster, leaving only small pieces of the thing. Mama is fine, he didn't hurt me too bad. Can you repair it with your magic? she asked, returning the girl's hug. Still, this was a battlefield, so she kept an eye open for more creatures that might sneak past the perimeter.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the girl touch her head and said smiling its true, thanks Mama she returned where was the pieces of clothes and noted that were little the pieces of rags to make something so cute as her dress, she draw in the groung before begin to make her dress using the rest of her dress the rags ant the pieces of armor around the field making fusion between an armor suit and her cute dress, it was a full suit that show her figure with a gold cross in her chest and cute little white boots and green gloves, she give some spins showing to her mother the results of the classes of Teresa and her in a mix.

The battle continued, but all was under control. They had to rest after had a victory, to cure the injured soldiers and said a goodbye to a pair than die defending them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Very cute Evelen said, nodding her approval at the fusion of armor and dress that her little girl had made for herself. She rested next to Celesta and Suzanne while the soldiers fought, trying to spot Kristy amongst the girls in the middle. When the battle ended she was vaguely aware that two or three soldiers had died in the battle. Suzanne, can you use your magic to heal people? she asked, wondering if the girl could heal Celesta from her exhaustion.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Magic can heal too? said Suzanne surprised and she put in her knees before try to use it in Celesta her body shine many times and Evelen tried to dont lost the hope in her children who stoped a moment to breath and look her hands like trying to find how to restore the energy of Celesta, then she touch her chest armor as if try to remember when she give energy of her breasts, she take a moment and then tried more times until a light get around Celesta who surpresely moaned loud and get up very wet and surprised to can move like noting why im so excited, Suzanne feed me?

The girl on charge saw her and take her hand, so you are a mage, come here we need you to save our soldiers two other soldier were ready in case that her mother tried to stop her.

Soon the tent of the injred was filled with male and female moans and the girl blushed take away the girl with her traying to ask what was doing, Evelen noted that the soldiers were busy in another place so, she can defend her daughter.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Suzanne actually used magic to heal you, I thought she could Evelen said, and allowed the woman leader to take her daughter aside so she could heal more of the soldiers; they did get injured fighting to protect them, she might as well let her little girl help them. Still, she got worried when the woman took her aside again, and walked up to the two of them. Hey, what's going on? she asked.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The leader was blushed and trying to be serious said what kind of mage she is, all my soldiers had a very hard and big... they had a erection and my girls are moaning and jumping over them...ahrg, what is hapening? she put her hands in her forehead and rub it slowly.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Um... I don't know what kind of mage she is, honestly. This is the first time she's ever tried to heal anyone. Still, there are worse things in life.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl just get away speaking alone why my beloved gerald leave me alone with that freak and taked Wendy and Persefone with him...sigh... certainly she was an opponent on the love of her daughter.

All the tent started to be filled with moans and lewd voices, as some girls soldiers get out there ashamed.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen giggled at the woman, and at the situation Suzanne had created for her. She took her daughter's hand and tried to find Kristy, so she could bring her over to Celesta so that they could all rest together.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kristy was in a wooden cart with the weak girls than cant move too, the space was so small and only Suzanne was able to lift her, there was three soldiers and close the cart some baby frog bodies sliced one of then stand up and said them "she will give birth in an hour, i will go with all of you to take care of the creatures".

Even if she said no he will follow them, as that was his orders. Soon all were togeter in the floor, Celesta was very right now and only was a little excited, maybe a little more and she will jump over the "extra soldier n 75", then they continued to the town after some hours, as all were fine and the injured are cured with an happy smile. After 6 hours they reach Fayne, it was a very poor town, many persons run away and some pevs just stay to saw the naked women with a little of green in their skin still, the person who said depraved things was easily punished by the soldier leader.

Celesta was very sad, the town was very damaged and the farms were closed, nearly was not any store open and the people fight with little creatures to had something to eat, famelics childrens cry nearly nakeds in the street asking for her mother and other were dead without nobody who could take care of the body.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen made sure to squeeze Kristy's hand and talk to her often, trying to help her to recover from having been fucked silly by the frogs and tentacles. When they finally got to town, a sad scene unfolded in front of her. It was like the poorest village in the poorest of third world countries, the suffering and poverty painfully evident. People were simply lying dead on the streets, children starving to death as they cried for their mothers. So this is why Teresa insists on our finding a way out of here...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The poor plant girl cry as remember her town close Evelen nearlly whispering that ruin was the school and that a bar, oh god that was the house of our aunt, all was very diferent filled with live, with many problems, but it was 100 times better... i...i cant more, poor Teresa, she must... the girl just take the shoulder of Evelen trying to dont saw more, they reach the main hall, there was a pair of buildings still on feet, there was a girl soldier with pink hair and a big axe in her back giving food to the poors, but it was not enough at simple sight, there was many soldiers avoiding that the people jump or try to take the food avoiding get inside the line of people, all were in the bones nearly, the women dont had milk for their childrens, maybe that pink haired girl know where was Teresa.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen walked on in silence, unsure that there was any way she could comfort Celesta anyway but to caress the plant girl's head as she buried it in her shoulder, wanting to see no more. She noted the pink-haired warrior and walked up to her, saying uh, hey, I'm looking for someone named Teresa. She should have just come here, probably alerting the soldiers to the frog's lair. She was hurt pretty badly, and I'm worried about her. Do you know where she might be?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl nod and said to a side where was some soldiers talking Paul, Eliza continued this i will speak with these naked girls, please follow me naked green girl she was playing nd giggled as she guide them inside one of the buildings, there was many people hurted, some were soldiers, they continued by a stair until a room not so old and dirty as the full building, they pass and sit around a table.

Well my name is Wendy, my Gerald said me to wait all of you and answer any question, your friend was very weak after saw al this she try to help but fall after a time, the cute Gerald send her to the capital to cure her with the medicine than we had only there, something more cuties? she said giggling all the time and smiling after end.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This girl is annoying Evelen thought, listening to the girl. Is there any chance I could meet this Gerald? she asked, I need to thank him for something before I go to find Teresa.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A evil gaze appear in her face when she heard that Evelen was looking for Geral, she even nearly take her big axe, but stop after hear for what were looking him. then the open get full open and the blue haired girl pass and hit the table Where is Gerald "smileys"? the other change her eyes and make a hypocrite face i dunno maybe he went to fight more monsters hahaha the blue haired girl smile too so he left you alone in this poor town, ha loser.

lets go away, i bet that they will start to fight Celesta whisper as she get out with the other two. (Kristy is not with them)

Out the room was a young soldier with brown hair and some scars in her face, maybe the five at charge and get close them and with a calm voice said "Sigh...sorry for all that my name is Richard" chairs start to been break and noises of weapon come from the room dont worry they always fight, they are crazy, i dunno why they are our superiors, cough. Our leader went to the capital and maybe he will go to another mission, the only way to find it is go to Dragan, but we can only guide them until here, i cant divide more our troops

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ooookay... That's a little scary. She listened to Richard and said That's okay, we need to head to the capital anyway. Thank you for saving us she said, and she went off to try and look for Kristy, to see if she was getting better, and if she perhaps wanted to follow them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They get out the building to where was Kristy, then they saw a chair falling from the room where was the two fighting and after walk a little there in the center of the city was her in the cart, very tired with other guirls and some soldiers as gurds. It was sure that the girl was unnable to move for herself and if she was raped once again will be doom to a live of sex.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen squeezed Kristy's hand one more time and whispered in her ear get better, and maybe one day we'll see each other again. With that done, there was nothing left but to go to the capital; hopefully Celesta knew the way.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The trio continued walking throught the town, sometimes they get watched but they were only pervs trying to saw the naked body of Evelen and Celesta, then something wa wrong and three mans with nets get spoted in a corner by Suzanne. She sont want to fight them so she use her magic to shrunk their clothes to the max, making them fall as they were walking to them.

They meet others like them but Suzanne and Celesta scare them, they were only hungry people and not trined slavers, the capital is in that way Celesta pointed to a big tunnel, it was very dark and they had only the lamp that Evelen had from the camp to illuminate the darkness tunnel.

They walked for three hours and the hungry started to appear.