What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

The inexperience in sex of Suzanne was evident, but for some reason it was enough to make her over aroused mother reach a sex frenzy trying to fulfil the new feelings of her member, she helped her daughter to do it more faster. Suzanne was a little scared by how her mother use her head, but she want than she come back to be the same lovely normal mother.

Evelen increased the speed of the head of her child until she had her first release, the little girl don't drink the fluid and let it fall on the floor, she expected than that was enough but even when the transformation have started to stop, her mother continued to stroke her meat rod and with the other hand started to play with her honey hole, moaning loudly.

Suzanne watched wondering what was doing her mother for an instant, she then started once again to try to help her, this time drinking from her breast and caressing the body of her mother. Once again she was close her climax, and out of herself she undress and lift her daughter legs and just when she was closed to impale her something inside her stopped her, Suzanne use that time to change of position and without know it both have the neither parts of the other in front of their face, using her new sex experience make her mother come again using her little hands and mouth in her both sex parts. That was enough pleasure to Evelen to pass out again.

When she wake up she still a little horny saw her child sleeping over her sucking her left breast unconsciously, Suzanne certainly don't stop to tried to save her after her mother fall unconscious by the amazing pleasure of her new member and she can feel some tears still dropping in her skin and a pool of cum between her legs. Evelen then remembered the changes and started to look her body, the weird white hair had started to fall, her skin yellow with black color was a little more normal, she still have the dick a little more small and her vision was more normal than before. Maybe she could return to the normality with the time now than Suzanne have sucked out most part of the toxin.

Suddenly just when she want to comfort her child a broken game immersion pops in front of Evelen's eyes as she lies with her daughter.

PLAYER, you have reached a save point. You have been playing for a while now, we recommend that you not spend more than 3 hours at a time in the EGG. Would you like to Save and Quit?

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The feeling of having her new dick sucked was too much for Evelen, and she started to completely lose control of her body; she could feel herself begin to pump her daughter's head up and down on her cock, fucking the poor girl's mouth with vigor until she felt the strangest sensation yet. She twitched and squirmed under Suzanne for a few moments before shooting gobs of thick, salty cum into the girl's mouth, bucking her hips wildly as she did. oh god this is amazing she thought as she let Suzanne pull away and spit the cum out onto the ground. Even though she had just had release, she needed more, and she began to stroke her dick with one hand as she played with her pussy with the other, loud involuntary moans escaping her as she drew herself closer and closer to climax. She felt Suzanne approach her and begin to gently caress her body as she sucked at her breast, and the feeling was too much for her. no please don't, please get away she thought, unable to put it into words as she seized her daughter and undressed her, lifting the girl into the air to impale her on her cock. NO! something inside her screamed, and she managed to stop herself where she was, holding Suzanne naked in the air. Her daughter used the opportunity to flip herself around and take Evelen's dick into her mouth, inserting a few fingers into her mother's pussy and thrusting as she sucked. Evelen moaned lewdly, staring at her daughter's cunt as it hovered just in front of her face. As she was about to begin returning the favor for Suzanne, she was rocked by a powerful orgasm; she screamed out in intense pleasure as she lost control of her motor functions, bucking her hips as she squirmed uncontrollably, and finally passed out from the intensity of the experience.

She awoke still horny, but with a mind much more clear. Her daughter had fallen asleep on top of her, unconsciously sucking at her breast, and Evelen reached up to gently stroke her hair, horrified at some of the things she had done to the girl. She could feel that Suzanne was softly crying onto her, which tore at her heart as she looked down to see the huge puddle of cum lying between her legs; the girl had been busily attending to her long after she had lost consciousness. The dick was still there between her legs, but it was smaller now, so perhaps with time it would go away. The other changes were also slowly disappearing, her white fur falling out, her body returning to its normal color, and her eyes seeing less and less in the darkness. She began to cry as she went to hug her daughter when the game intruded into the moment with a pop up that proclaimed that it was about time that she saved and exited. Okay, I'll save and quit for now, if you insist she thought.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The world went weightless and faded to black, until Evelen was in a complete darkness, in an instant she saw herself again inside the machine. Everything inside the EGG was just as it had been when Evelen first entered the strange world.

She went out and found Jean the same scientist girl waiting her in front of the egg, she said her than she had two things to do before go to eat something, an interview with a guy named Max and then a check up in the nursery with a doctor girl.

She then after receive the instructions of how find the office, the path was easy as some signals in the walls, she open the door and found a man inside a comfortable room

"Done with your first session then?" the man smiled and marked his place in the book before setting it down. "My name is Max, and I am the Head AI programmer . If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you about your general experience with the game. Please," he indicated a chair on the other side of the desk, "Have a seat. This won't take long. Also if you have any questions at all, I will answer as best I can."

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen clenched her fists as she sat in the EGG, collecting herself after the emotion of what had just happened to her. She wiped a few tears from her eyes and slowly got out of the little machine, noticing that Jean was sitting in the room waiting for her. Oh, hello again she said with a smile, listening as the woman instructed her on what to do now that she was out of the EGG. She made her way to Max's office, thankful for the directories that lined the hallways; the building seemed really complex. She stepped into Max's office and felt immediately welcome in the nice, comfortable-looking room. Pleased to meet you, I'm Evelen she said, taking her seat. What do you want to ask me?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now," he said, adjusting his papers, "just a few standard questions. First, how would you rate your overall experience in the EGG? Would you say it was enjoyable? Were there any bugs or defects with the programming that you ran into? Did you have a best or worst experience? And do you intend to try another session?"

Then after heard all her answers he ask her if she have any question about the game.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmm... The game is pretty amazing. The attention to detail is unbelievable, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of time it must have taken. The way things are experienced is amazing too. I enjoyed most of it, and the parts I didn't enjoy were pretty much my own fault. I don't know that I had a "best moment," a lot of it was fun, but I think the worst experience was... she paused a moment, pondering how to say it, being a bad mother she said finally. I definitely want to go in again, I have some unfinished business I have to attend to. She thought for a moment about any questions she might have, but couldn't really think of anything. I don't have any questions for you that stick out at the moment. I've been told I need to see a nurse, where would I find her?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Max was really glad to hear than she enjoyed the game and was ready for a second sesion, he said her than it was lunch time and the nurse will be dont able to make the test until had passed sometime, so he invite her to rest and eat before go to the nursery, after all they need some hours to make the maintenance of the machine. So after that he said her were was the dinner hall and the nursery, after said good bye politeli she went to eat something in the dinner hall there was a big buffet with a big variety and many tables were used by others testers and personal of the corporation.

After ate and do any other thing to pass the time she went to the nursery, she went inside and she found a gorgeous beutiful woman with glsses and a doctor suit on. Hi im Alice, first sesion right. Please sit down in that chair as we start your check up.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen thanked Max and made her way to the cafeteria, having a nice lunch for herself. I wonder why they make you see a nurse after playing the game? It just seems odd she thought, sitting around sipping a soft drink as she waited for some time to pass before she went to find the nurse's office. She finished her coke and made her way slowly to the office, not bothering to knock before she entered. Hello Alice, yes, I just got out of my first session she said, sitting down where the nurse had indicated. Now that is one hot nurse...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"For safety reasons, we're going to make sure that your body is reacting well to the EGG experience and that there are no unexpected difficulties." she said as used a mechanical instrument fixed at head level close the chair. then sat down on the other side of the desk where the machinery was set up. She had a read-out monitor displaying various numbers and graphs next to her.

She instructs Evelen to put a headband apparatus that was hooked up to the machinery on top of her head.

"Now I'm just going to start this neural scan here and I'll be asking a few questions while it's all being processed," the nurse said, crossing her legs over one another and propping up her clip board.

"I'd like to make it clear that everything that you say in this room is confidential and protected under the strictest policies by the contract you agreed to in your application. Anything you say to me will not be repeated." She looked across the table at Evelen to make sure that the younger woman had understood her.

"First, I'd like you to describe your feelings as the game progressed, and how they changed, including what changed them and...how, it changed them." Then she let the girl end to aswer to continue. "I see," said the nurse as she scribbled down a note on her clipboard, "Do you believe that you've changed in any major way because of this game experience?"

The monitor at the nurse's side beeped and a paper with many lines of numbers began to print out.

"The scan is complete," she said after Evelen had given her an answer to the previous quesiton. "Would you care to hear the results?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Neural scan? How weird is this? Evelen thought, but she put the strange headgear on and settled in to answer the questions. Well, for the first section of the game I felt pretty good about it. The situations I got into were really fun, after all. In the middle it was really satisfying, and made me feel accomplished and happy, probably mostly because of my interactions with my daughter. Towards the very end I... That was terrible. Mostly because events led me to mistreat my daughter badly she replied, the emotions from the last part of her game flooding back to her again. I don't know how I've been changed by the game yet, I think it's too soon afterward to say she said; perhaps a cop-out but pretty much true. Sure, I'd like to hear the results.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"You have an elevated state of arousal and sexual activity, along with reduced inhibition, which is natural considering the content of the game, but it will recede back to normal levels in time. You'll find that you'll learn what you really like and don't like in time, with more play."

She marked a few things off on her clipboard.

"That's really all there is to this. You're perfectly healthy and clear to return to the game if you wish. Also i want to say you a personal observation. Im sure than you will be a great mother in the real world, i can sense how you love your child " She smiled and stood up.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen blushed at the woman's compliment, unsure quite how to take it. Th... thanks... she replied, and she waved back at Alice as she made her way back to the room with the EGG.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Easily Evelen found her path to the machine there was Jean giving the last touches to the egg "Hi miss Evelen, i just have finished, i have a last announce to you before, it looks like your moderator will be the person in charge of the nursely Miss Alice and myself if she had overwork. We will answer any doubt than you have."

Then Evelen go inside the machine as this start to turn on, there was a screen with thee options [Start game, New game and seatling options]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, I'll keep that in mind Evelen said as she climbed back into the EGG. Alright, let's go with Continue Game... I have some apologizing to do.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen press continue and in a instant she was on the floor resting with Suzanne over her. She can hear a little of bee noise still in the other room. Then she noticed than her child started to woke up.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Those damn bees... she thought, the buzzing sending a chill down her spine. She noticed that Suzanne was starting to wake up, and she hugged the girl tightly to her. Mama is sorry, Suzanne she said, her voice catching in her throat. Mama is so sorry, she has been a bad mama. She slowly sat up, her arms still around her child as she began to scheme in her head how to deal with the bees in the other room. This isn't going to be pretty.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little child gigled and caress her naked body with the skin of Evelen, she was crying of hapiness after saw than her mother returned to be kind and lovely like always [Suzanne Mama], then Evelen heard some voices from above, they were three males and she can reach to heard i say you, here is a map of a teasure, we will be rich then she heard a shout WHAT HAPPENED HERE? that box was fine when i come here the last time and what is that noise from below? Evelen had her polearm close her, she dont know if she maintain it in her hand or Suzanne take it when she rescue her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen was tremendously relieved that Suzanne was happy. Still, I need to try not to do that... She was startled by the voices up above them, and thought that perhaps slavers had come to the house. Suzanne, let's be quiet for a while she said, holding a finger to both their lips. Maybe if we wait here quietly, they'll leave. Or at least get beaten up by the bees outside she thought, gripping her spear tightly and slipping back into the deeper, darker parts of the kitchen, her daughter in tow.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne noded and imitated the way than her mother put her finger in the mouth, they moved to the deep part of the kitchen trying to resist the rotten smell of the food.

Evelen remain in silent as she heard againOH SHIT, BEES!then other said they are coming quick close that thing she heard how they close the wooden trap Damn, 4 come inside. Dont let than they sting you its letal for a male she heard a long fight, shouts, screams and others battle noises, then a complete silent for an instant.

Oh no! Roger was poisoned, what should we do?"dont worry, there are some plants". She heard some noises until she start to smell smoke Ready! now, try to dont make any quick move Roger as we go to that camp, there must be one of the suit agains bees, try to dont burn the map They started to go down and she can heard the bees calm down and somethings fall in the floor, also she start to have problems to breathe.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Damn it, of course they're burning something Evelen thought, as she grabbed her daughter's hand and burst through the door of the kitchen, spear raised, hoping to find her way back to the ladder of the trap door so she could get out of the place. Hopefully the men won't be much trouble, it sounds like they've had a rough time. Maybe they won't want to fight.