What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelen groaned as the young man stabbed her, though at least he hadn't done anything to compromise her ability to fight back. Trying to use this as a positive she tried to sweep his feet out from under him and stab downwards at him, hopefully not giving him time to get a proper grip on his sword and pull it from her shoulder.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The move was a success, with the painfull hit of Celesta he had lost a little the grip of his sword, Evelen then saw how the warrior fall in front of her and try to stab him, but the swordman move a little making her lost the chance to kill him. Meanwhile Celesta try to finish the swordsman, but her stunned body stop her, then she saw the mage launching another spell to her, she try to evaded but it was not possible, the plant girl get through the air with a web around her body, her dress was stiky and false move broke the fibre of this.

Evelen 5
Celesta 3 (-2 wraped in web silk)

Swordsman 2 (-3 unnarmed)
Mage 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This isn't going that well now... We can still win this, though. Evelen kept up her attacks on the swordsman, hoping they could finally finish him off and turn their attention to the mage soon.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just when she prepared her next attack the warrior decide to roll to get out of there, anyway the spear of Evelen reach his back and he groan a little before get up, thanks to this Evelen loss the sight of the mage and suddenly she was wraped by a spider web. Celesta start to struggle but she only earn that her clothes make tear noises when the struck fabric reach the limit.

Evelen 4 ap 1 (-2 at and defwrapped)
Celesta 3 ap 2 (-3 at and def wrapped)

Sword 1
mage 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I hate it when enemies can shoot restraints at me... Evelen went after the swordsman again; hopefully the webbing wouldn't slow her down too much.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was hard to move tied by the stiky silk and then the warrior run to her and free his sword and get away, Evelen groan by the pain and then saw why he escape, a spider web fly to her and using her staff as support she get away of the place where it come. Celesta use her strengh and dexterity to get out of the web and she return to the batle with her sword in hand. [color = "darkgreen"] The next time we must defeat the mages first. [/color]

Evelen 4 ap 2 (-3)
Celesta same 3 ap 2

sword 1
mage 5

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Sounds like a plan to me Evelen replied, trying to kill the swordsman quickly so she could turn on the mage.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the web still on her, Evelen try to stab the near dead swordsman, who with a roll evaded her spear and then she receive another wound on her chest tearing a part of her dress. Just when he try to make a direct atack to her head Celesta reach the place with a sudden cut she separe his head from his body. It feel so bad do this even in a illusion... ahhh no again! she scream in the last part when another web trap her.

Evelen 3 ap 2 (-4 wraped)
Celesta 2 ap 2 (-1 wraped)

Warrior 0
Mage 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

There's no point feeling bad. You may have to do this for real soon. You just have to remember that if you don't kill them, they may kill your family. When I think that way, it's a joy to see them die. Evelen now tried to attack the mage, hopefully shaking off some of the webbing as she went.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Plant girl make a sigh, she maybe dont had killed a human in her live, she just proceed toward the mage trying to dont be closer to Evelen to avoid that the magic hit both of them Ok, i will do it, but i dubt that i will enjoy it or feel happy" . The girls try to move through the battlefield, their speed was slow thanks to the damn web, then the mage sumoned a rope and this levitated and soon it fly toward Evelen wraping her in her lags making her fall, the animated ropes were grppling her more as the time passed, this was getting worse with her body getting turned by the feeling of the rope wraping her erogenous parts. Then with a move Celesta take out her dress and with only some wet bandages hiding her nipples and a white pantie hurt the mage.

Evelen 2 ap 3 (-5 wraped in floor)
Celesta 2 ap 2

Mage 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Damn it, I've had enough of these restraints. Evelen tried to struggle out of the rope before it had her helpless.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The web was very struck in her, every time that she fail in escape more of her body get wraped and all her clothes soon get completely turned into useless rags, the mage was close to cast a last magic on her but the Celesta pursuit the mage who avoid her sword that cut his cape, this give enought time to Evelen to get free of both restrains and even when she was naked, tired and a little aroused, she can taste the close victory even more when The plant girl wound the chest of the last opponent

Evelen 2 ap 4
Celesta 2 ap 3

Mage 3

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, this guy's going to pay. Evelen ran at the mage as fast as she could in her aroused state and stabbed for his neck.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her eyes growing in fury Evelen run stab the neck of the mage making that many blood split everywhere, the mage try a last time to cast his magic but Celesta cut his hand, sending it fly away in the air. The mage then try to run away of the girls but Evelen was most fast and with many, many stabs kill him.

Then after a time both returned to the ruins Nice touch Evelen said the plant girl sarcasticaly, very surprised by how she killed the poor human. How was Miss Evelen? do you want other fight?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen almost giggled as she killed the illusion. Almost. Thank you she replied to Celesta, ignoring the sarcasm for now. We should probably do another fight.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta sigh and put her hand on her face trying to calm herself Ok, i think im ready just hope to dont start to enjoy killing people. Seriously, why the soldiers had to fight humans if their foes are ussualy monsters? The maid then use again her magic and both girls appear in the forrest close a river, there was a torch and two female warriors noted them and prepare theirs weapons, as one call the attention of someone more hidden or just more away.

Celesta groan a little when she saw what she had to fight Oh no! now i had to kill two girls of nearly the same age of Suzanne, i will beat all the high ranks that make that this youngs had to kill each other . A red hair girl had a sword and the other a blond elf had a lance, they are a little away of them in the other side of the low river.

Evelen 7
Celesta 6

Sword 5
Lance 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

People fight other people because their leaders are ambitious and hateful Evelen replied with a frown. I'd rather everyone just leave us alone, but sometimes they won't. She frowned again when she saw her opponents, but readied her lance. Use your bow to shoot at the lancer, and I'll defend the river. I don't want to try and cross it and have to fight off balance in it. She made her way to the edge of the stream and prepared to try and stab the girls if they crossed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl nodded and prepare her bow as she said with a little more of coinfidence of her actions Ok, then i will do this for all and also to avoid that Suzanne taint her pure hands with blood The two girls soldiers run toward them and then the elf girl was able to avoid the first arrow of Celesta, then when Evelen´s spear was close to hit her the swordswoman block the attack miking a open on Evelen that the spear girl use to wound her.

Evelen then interchange blows with the lance soldier and both receive another hurt in their arms. The other warrior tried to attack Evelen too, but an arrow of Celesta impact on her chest making her groan.

Evelen 5
Celesta 6

Sword 4
Lance 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright then, this isn't going too badly. Focus on the one with the sword Evelen called out, stabbing at the redhead.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a stab Evelen make a hard damage in the armor of the girl who avoid the arrow of Celesta rolling on the floor and using the body of Evelen to hide herself of the archer. The elf girl had reach the other side of the river. Evelen then continued her fight and saw how the elf get up and get prepared to attack the plant girl, then the redhead was open for Celesta and another arrow in her chest make her scream. From the brushes an half dresed young soldier weilding a crossbow appear.

Evelen 5
Celesta 6

Sword 2
Lance 4
Archer 4