What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Want to get in another training session, or do something else? It doesn't matter that much to me at this point Evelen asked Celesta as she got up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl yawn a little and then saw her Lets do a last sesion and then maybe we could walk around or just sleep, i really dont want to train more and i prefer to just enjoy the rest of the day looking around the house or found something fun to do. I heard that here is a place close the poll where the servants of the house left their childrens after the classes in a little place that they use as school, maybe we could saw them play or i dunno explore the house sound fun too. it was clear that Celesta was bored with the hard training of the full week.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, one more training battle and then we'll do something else. I haven't done much exploring Evelen said before calling for Kimberly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl sigh a little when themaid was sumoned, thinking that maybe she eat too much in the dinner to fight in the night. Suzanne take her waepon from the maid and give a hug to her mother, then she sit on her seat and leave the spear on the floor and wave her hand to them, she will stay alone to wait for Gerald, as Jean was taken by her mother to end the preparations of tomorrow.

Now in the ruins both get in their positions, as a little tired Kimberly start the spell. Soon both warrior appear in the battlefield, it was a swamp with a road made of old wood a little afar three soldiers were scaning the place looking for intruders and then they saw the pair of girls, they take their weapons and run toward them.

Lance (F) 6
Mage 6
Spear 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, let's get the girl with the lance first Evelen said quietly, running at her and trying to slash at her arms and lance so that Celesta had a good angle for an attack.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both long ranged weapon colided, making sparks fly toward the place and then with a quick move Evelen throw her foe at the floor when this lose her stance trying to attack her, then Celesta and Evelen tried to hurt her more but, the spear man wound the arm of Celesta making her take more time to attack. The lance girl was an easy target now in the floor and soon Evelen's spear wound her again, suddenly the lance of the soldier hit her and make her get away of her, then Celesta make a serious wound on the soldier girl chest, her sword pass through the armor, maybe hurting a not vital organ. Unfortunately this let the plant girl open for the spear of the soldier, her back was wounded but for some inches the attack dont make a permanent damage, it was a serious wound and her blood drop fron her now naked back. The mage at last had missed his chance to cast magic by the close of the fight.

Evelen 6
Celesta 3

Lance 2
Spear 7
Mage 6

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Just a little more on this one Evelen thought, stabbing at the lancer girl again. Still, the battle had gotten off to a bad start.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl change of target and decide to fight against the spearguy before he decide to try to wound her again, she take him of guard slashing toward his hand to try to make him forget the attack and put his attention in defend himself, after wound him both interchange attacks until she parry his weapon and send him to the floor.

Evelen meanwhile continued her fight against the lance girl and even when she receive a wound on her chest she with a direct stab to the heart of the girl end the fight between both women.

Evelen 5
Celesta 3

Lancer [f] 0
Spear 5
Mage 6

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, we might still win this Evelen thought, rushing to the mage and stabbing at him to try and keep him too occupied to hurt Celesta. Hopefully she could handle the spearman herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen take out her spear from the dead body and a little stream of blood sprout from it, her body start to sweat by the warm place and damp of the place, with her adrenaline increasing by the furgor of the battle, she run to face her new foe, her steel make a little wound in the flesh of the hand of the mage and this answer her with a web trying to earn time to escape. But with a quick stab Evelen cut the spiderweb and cut the Mage's leg making him fall, there he feel the spear of the girl pasing through his toraxic box, he try to recover some terrain of the battle now that he was free of the long weapon, but the damage was done.

Celesta continued her fight, she was focused and in her max after receive that wound that make her angry, the sword of her was more quick that the clumsy lance and then she conect him in his armor, breking the armor of the guy, then he trying to protect his chest, forget the real target of Celesta and with a quick move cut the hand where he had his weapon, this fall in the swamp and then Celesta evaded his last attemp to survive, she make a twist with her body and cut his head that roll in the floor until it follow his weapon in the bottom of the swamp.

Evelen 4
Celesta 2

Lance 0
Mage 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen quickly pursued the mage, spurred on by Celesta's success against the lancer.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fight against the wounded mage dont take to much time, with his wounded leg and lung he was unnable to run fast enough to escape. Evelen make another wound on his chest and his blood drop more of his chest and mouth, he cast a fireball to hurt her but both girls evaded it easily, then he roll to evaded the spear and in the floor tried to cast another spell, but Evelen rotate her spear in the last moment and hit the hands of the mage making them touch his chest, a thunder spell hit his body and with a big scream the mage died.

Now again in the ruins both could start their tour

Evelen hp 8
Celesta hp 7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, I'd say that went pretty well. Kimberly, would you like to show us around the mansion a little bit?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As you wish Miss Evelen the maid then guide them toward the mansion, the place was getting ready for the posible battle, the young half humans were training and the little kids just play in the underground where the pool and the game place were, there were many amazing places to go like that were maded by the mages. Evelen dont had the time to saw them all, as they walked she saw the place where they storage the food and a little farm in case that the food of the city ended. The place where the weak servants will stay was getting ready with some of that food and many furry humans were talking about the plan of tomorrow. The gemstones of the place are covered or removed and a big door of still was ready in case that all get lost, a pair of mages will be the persons in charge to transport them all as the door resist the time enought to cast the spell.

Celesta then decide that the three go away of there and Kimberby transport them to the garden, there was all normal and peacefull.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen went along on the tour, watching the servants of the mansion get ready for the battle that was likely to come tomorrow. It was sort of heartening to see the preparations being made, and the training being done. They then went to the garden, and Evelen went to sit down on the familiar bench, resting with Kimberly and Celesta in the peace and quiet of the beautiful garden.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The three rested watching the view, the young sister still sigh after dont be able to saw the mansion without remember the battle of tomorrow, she just rest there and close her eyes as she feel the breeze, the Kimberly touch the hand of Evelen and look her to her eyes I really sorry miss Evelen, i dont know that they had not finished the preparations, there were many cute places that i want to show you, but maybe we must wait until other day then she press a little more her hand and her face get dark by the suddenly blush, Anyway, this place is the best if you are with me miss Evelen, i will protect all my family, you dont need to worry about the persons in that hideout The maid cover her mouth and just remain silent after remember that both girls were there to had a moment of pace

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's okay. There's lots that needs to be done I'm sure Evelen said, giving Kimberly's hand a little squeeze. I'll try my best to get everyone back safe. She put an arm around Celesta and sat there with them for a while, admiring the garden.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta opened her eyes and rest herself on Evelen's shoulders, Kimberly also do it. The time passed soon, but that moment will stay on their mind forever, they clear their minds and then Celesta said I really want to stay like this more time but, we need to rest soon the maid sigh a little and with her ashamed voice said But we could do this in the morning too , right? or Miss Evelen want to do something diferent?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'd love to do this tomorrow morning Evelen replied, stroking Celesta's hair. We probably should get to bed fairly soon.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

They passed a little more in that little paradise,they heard the little creatures making the little noises that fill the place with life, the place continued with the sweet smell of the flowers and the breeze moving the leaves of the trees. Then Evelen and Celesta decided that was time to return to their rooms, Kimberly resisted it as they promise to return in the morning, she transport them to their rooms and Evelen stay alone in her room, maybe she could just stay awake or rest until her daughter return. A pair of hours later the young girl dont had returned, Evelen was very sleepy, maybe there was the 12:00 or 1 am.