farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ148565_img_main.jpg
Evening Starter
by Baronsengia/男爵領
dlsite:
dmm:

First this patch owns a huge thanks to Sinflower, who created a utility that this patch would have been impossible without. Thanks to Kynshin as well for pointing me to a script that fixed some text formatting errors.

Evening Starter is a first person dungeon crawling RPG set in a world heavily based on the work of HP Lovecraft. It stars Nosogi Ren, a toxikinetic monster hunter who finds herself 2 billion yen in debt to the yakuza after a job escalates out of her control. To pay her debt she takes on a series of dangerous missions for the Japanese government, while potentially prostituting herself on the side. Ren's H-content is almost entirely prostitution with various levels of coercion involved. Side characters have their own things going on, but overall I would classify all of it as "pretty rapey."

This patch has been tested with the latest version of the game, 1.100. I don't promise any level of functionality with previous versions. That said, I welcome reports of bugs, typographical errors, or places where I've fucked up the translation. You can talk to me here or on the H-RPG discord:

Please support the author by purchasing the game.

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for this one.
Love both lovecraft world and this dev works ^^
Now I'll be able to properly enjoy the game.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ren's H-content is almost entirely prostitution with various levels of coercion involved...overall I would classify all of it as "pretty rapey."
Is there any vanilla H-content for her (that doesn't involve rape/coercion/prostitution/etc.)?

SlagSteel

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there no English storefront to pick up this game from?
I don't exactly have a Japanese DLSite account.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there no English storefront to pick up this game from?
I don't exactly have a Japanese DLSite account.
Sadly No. The dev only have his 2 others game on dl site english version. So we'll only see the game on the english dl site if he want to put it there - you can try making the sugestion to the english dl site through their opinion / sugestion system, but no guarantee. Else you can try making an account on the japanese dl site, and using paypal on the non adult part of the site to buy some JP point and use your point to buy game there.

On the other hand, the game IS avaible on the westerner side of DMM (now called FANZA), dunno if it can be called "english storefront" since most of the game presentation and even menu text are highly auto tool translated...

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for translating this game.

Kyojinium

Reputation score
Really good game. I want to replay the Etrian Odyssey games now

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, thanks for translating this, it's been great fun. barony's games are great for when you actually want to play a game instead of just going for a fap session.