What's new

Everyday with Con Fox [RJ222179] [181129]

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I recently picked up this game since it looked pretty and interesting.

RJ222179_img_main.jpg

There's no translation yet, so I just used the little bit of jap knowledge I had + a japanese OCR and wanted to complete it.

I must say that this game is really really fun to play and incredibly wholesome so I genuinely enjoyed playing it and can only recommend it to every simulation hentai game fan out there.

But it turns out that even after getting her love max, which is 9999, you don't have all events unlocked, especially the ones this post is all about, the last H-Content scene and the rest of the buttons for the intercourse section when you use your stamp card points.

I found out what I'm still missing by going through the games files and as it turns out there are also hints on the actual game page aswell:

RJ222179_img_smp2.jpg

If anyone also plays this game and knows how to unlock them, I'd really appreciate it.

I also already bought almost every clothing from the shop, only missing 3 100k ones. Needlessly to say the Gacha is emptied aswell.

alana.duram

Reputation score
I don't get why this game never picked up, the art style is very nice. I tried getting further in the game with no success. OP, do you have your save game? I could try to see from there.

OP
KRU

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope those are the correct files, but like I said I think I've missed something along the way.
mega.nz/#!90p2xYgL!8W9szEVvXRC3o8w_kNLL3yJ0Cy5X2ObEfq7AunNCRvw

qazser11

Reputation score
I hope those are the correct files, but like I said I think I've missed something along the way.
mega.nz/#!90p2xYgL!8W9szEVvXRC3o8w_kNLL3yJ0Cy5X2ObEfq7AunNCRvw
OP, might you still have the save point files? Link is removed.