What's new

Evilize [AKUMARA] Need help with story progres

dashboard65

Reputation score
Game Site :

As i say in the title , i have the problem with this game. it's seems the story has Stuck
***SPOILER WARNING***
After i Escape from the church, then back to Pink Apartement after some dialogue the game not give any clue where should i go
At First i already to go all over the place and talk to npc etc. but the game not even shown any progress
1621367383417.png

Can anyone help me with this or kind enough to share the save file with

Thanks

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The best I can offer you at the moment is to tell you to talk to every NPC 1 time and then go back around and talk to them all a second time most likely someone will say something that triggers a switch and opens a new place or opens a new dialogue for someone else like the police chief ( IDK, guy in blue suit behind a desk) did for unlocking the pink apartment. Then try all doors and roads, even the ones without arrows CAN lead places (but not all of them do) and especially ones you couldn't enter before.

This game seems to be designed to force you to walk all over and talk to random NPCs to progress so not knowing Japanese is going to slow you down considerably.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game Site :

As i say in the title , i have the problem with this game. it's seems the story has Stuck
***SPOILER WARNING***
After i Escape from the church, then back to Pink Apartement after some dialogue the game not give any clue where should i go
At First i already to go all over the place and talk to npc etc. but the game not even shown any progress

Can anyone help me with this or kind enough to share the save file with

Thanks
Finally got a copy that didn't die before I reached this point. Go to the north exit of the map your on and press the up button, the NPC you need to talk to is on the south-east of this map on a park bench. If they aren't there you need to go to the west exit, enter the northern building and talk to everyone in the room puma ( red-haired NPC from your 'team' ) is in. That should be it.

Honestly the game is a train-wreck. Tons of bugs that crash the game or cause it to lock up and the dev's a stingy bastard with save points. Even those they put in are before long-ass story segments.

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
I had this same issue, thanks! Also the controls lag behind when I move the character with the arrow keys. I press up and it lags for 2 seconds then moves up.