What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Maker [ excessm] Encounters (A CG Collection) 戦うCG集 RE152502 RJ152502

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 戦うCG集[excess m]

i appreciate the link too, but your site is realy bullshit, it keep starting over and over again counting down from 60 every time i click on download

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if there is no shota tag then just post the link why being sneaky in dms. if a mod have an issue with it they can delete it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Don't pester Youngmike about his uploads. We've had this discussion years ago. If you don't want to download from him, then ignore him. But he's free to tell us that he does have a link. So long as he isn't blatantly spamming the forum about his blog, he's done nothing wrong.

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Goddammit, how do I win those fights :------)?

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

seriously? our MC is like level 80 with 999 HP and those women have HP the size of a mouse & we can't even do ONE single Damage.

My Gamer Instincts have failed me

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like you can equip some stuff BEFORE the fight, by simply accessing the menu in a similar way to all RPG Maker games.
I was able to even do some damage this way, not that it did me any good.
I guess a translation would help a lot here...

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did manage to beat all the stages, and you can accumulate xp and new equipment/skills to help you with tougher battles. Certain stages require unlocked skills to beat.

Equipment is key in resisting paralyzing status (of which there are many variant), you can press x in the stage selection to change equipment.

To beat stage 1, equip speedy weapon, the armor #9, and most importantly the 1st 3 accessories which blocks all the possible paralyzing status stage 1 can throw at you that i can see (don't quite remember, just mix and match accessory unless you're no longer locked down). Each stage uses different status effect so you'll have to change it up.

Eventually you'll unlock 4th and 5th accessory slots, which increases the types of status effect you're immune to (important for some enemies with many status skill).

To save you some trial and error, the first 4 stages you should fight are:
row 1-1 (Equip: Speed weapon +1)
row 3-1 (Accessory: Dodge+)
row 3-5 (Equip: Speed weapon +2)
row 1-2 (unlock 4th accessory slot)

Last edited:

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's with the download fighting drama? Let's be mature about it. I have it uploaded to Mega of the latest version. If anyone wants it, feel free to pm me ! :)

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks to SFrame's effort in correcting me in sending you guys the wrong link! I have messaged every individual who sent me a pm the correct link. I sent you guys the latest version instead of this version. But I fixed it and I have the mega share file for both 戦うCG集 and うごく戦うCG集. Feel free to message me and this time I won't make the same mistake :)!

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks to SFrame's effort in correcting me in sending you guys the wrong link! I have messaged every individual who sent me a pm the correct link. I sent you guys the latest version instead of this version. But I fixed it and I have the mega share file for both 戦うCG集 and うごく戦うCG集. Feel free to message me and this time I won't make the same mistake :)!
This is how you do it :cool: + rep

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this game is impossible.
anyone have a save file?

nblacz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hello is someone can give me a link?Very much appreciate that