What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a difference between being critical and harassing.
Since we don't know the specifics of the wording and text from this "harassment" it's best we stop speculating.

It could just be the dev being generally weak to criticism as well.

And criticism should NOT be discouraged. Criticism is good. It helps devs get better.
In fact, ExcessM only has so many sex scenes because he was criticized about the lack of actual sex in his early OneeShota and Kariyume days. He said, he'd save those scenes for bosses back then.

Things have changed. Parade Buster started having a few normal enemies having sex attacks, and in Yumesame 99% of all enemies have 1.

===

Since we don't know the specifics I suggest we drop the topic. Unless anyone can pull up a screenshot of a post or something.
Honestly, I was fine with the way he did things before as I love foreplay fetish (and I suspect so does he). I also liked that the sex scenes were fewer because it made the sex scenes that more special.
Being forced to implement things you do not want to can also hurt an artist, but then that should all come down to his resolution and learning to say no and do whatever the hell he wants even if that means less fans and revenue, otherwise you just eventually break down. Well my japanese is slowly getting better, so that is bad news for english only fans.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Honestly, I was fine with the way he did things before as I love foreplay fetish (and I suspect so does he). I also liked that the sex scenes were fewer because it made the sex scenes that more special.
Being forced to implement things you do not want to can also hurt an artist, but then that should all come down to his resolution and learning to say no and do whatever the hell he wants even if that means less fans and revenue, otherwise you just eventually break down. Well my japanese is slowly getting better, so that is bad news for english only fans.
He was not forced, it was feedback over what his customers would prefer or improve, he chose to listen to it. He did not lose anything by doing it it either, as he did not get rid of the foreplay in favor of more sex scenes, he just increased the total number of scenes and therefore amped up the number of sex scenes from 3-4 per game he had in his early games to a more balanced number.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He was not forced, it was feedback over what his customers would prefer or improve, he chose to listen to it. He did not lose anything by doing it it either, as he did not get rid of the foreplay in favor of more sex scenes, he just increased the total number of scenes and therefore amped up the number of sex scenes from 3-4 per game he had in his early games to a more balanced number.
Yeah well, by looking at his pixiv and seeing the literal 99% foreplay art he has out to this day, I suspect he did lose something precious, which is called time, by drawing something he is not really fond of while he could be doing more of the things he (and many fans actually) enjoys instead. I do agree that he chose to listen to his new customers and go that way, so that is on him.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yeah well, by looking at his pixiv and seeing the literal 99% foreplay art he has out to this day, I suspect he did lose something precious, which is called time, by drawing something he is not really fond of while he could be doing more of the things he (and many fans actually) enjoys instead. I do agree that he chose to listen to his new customers and go that way, so that is on him.
That doesn't prove anything about his likes or dislikes as a person though?
If you look at his manga, one of them is a guy just getting gangraped vaginally from like page 5 onwards, by a huge group of women who look exactly the same.

I don't know.
This doesn't seem like a conflict to me.

ExcessM likes female dominant positions and shotas. His fans have stated they have more of a desire to see actual intercourse. He himself has included intercourse for past games using boss characters most of the time. This has changed to also include normal enemies.

If he himself wasn't a fan though, he'd never include an enemy like Succubus in Yumesame that has no foreplay moves.

In fact, I super doubt he's the kind of developer to be swayed by fans to the point that they're making something they themselves don't like.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That doesn't prove anything about his likes or dislikes as a person though?
If you look at his manga, one of them is a guy just getting gangraped vaginally from like page 5 onwards, by a huge group of women who look exactly the same.

I don't know.
This doesn't seem like a conflict to me.

ExcessM likes female dominant positions and shotas. His fans have stated they have more of a desire to see actual intercourse. He himself has included intercourse for past games using boss characters most of the time. This has changed to also include normal enemies.

If he himself wasn't a fan though, he'd never include an enemy like Succubus in Yumesame that has no foreplay moves.

In fact, I super doubt he's the kind of developer to be swayed by fans to the point that they're making something they themselves don't like.
Well, it is something that cannot be proven, only suspected really. But since you brought up your vision I will fix it to how I see it instead "ExcessM likes shotas being completely dominated by females, to the point they will humiliatingly receive foreplay instead of actual sex because they are not deemed worthy enough to receive it."

- Not only shotas, not only females on domitant positions, actually "shotas beind dominated by older females", the complete sentence is important
- Various, various light SM power play themes behind that.

It isn't the fact he did add intercourse in the previous games, it is the why, and why it was so scarce.
A single work out of many that has a different theme just shows us one of the few healthy experiments made by the artist.

You may see no conflict in it, this is very subjective, but I see it as the SM side of the niche fetish getting a big hit.
His art isn't particularly the best looking to be honest, what really is (was?) unique is the fetish he covers.

I am not sure this discussion will be of any use, in the end what goes through an artist's mind will be a mystery, this is just me looking for reasons for him to be flipping out.
I am also biased in that I actually progressively enjoyed his games less and less with said modifications, my favorites still being his first 3.

What else will be "balanced" next? He added a single loli, maybe he should just have half onee sans, half lolies, maybe a few scenes with shotadom instead because why not, maybe add a few oniichans and have some gay play who knows right. Or maybe even we end with an actual adult MC that gets bullied by his adult neighbours. You may think I am exaggerating, but these could all work under a similar theme yet be for completely different audiences. This is sadly a common happening of a niche product going mainstream.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
"ExcessM likes shotas being completely dominated by females, to the point they will humiliatingly receive foreplay instead of actual sex because they are not deemed worthy enough to receive it."
That's what you like.
Replace ExcessM with Troufas.

ExcessM includes loli characters in all of his works, including the original onee-shota.
ExcessM likes small boobs, and big boobs.

He definitely has a preference for foreplay over intercourse, but there are intercourse only enemies in his works as well, so he's clearly not so biased in one direction that he wants it predominantly.

Literally every special scene in Parade Buster has intercourse.
Every scene with the main heroine is intercourse.

It isn't the fact he did add intercourse in the previous games, it is the why, and why it was so scarce.
A single work out of many that has a different theme just shows us one of the few healthy experiments made by the artist.
You're misremembering.
One-Syota and Kariyume were two games that were like 90% foreplay/ 10% intercourse.
Parade Buster started going in the other direction with like 80% foreplay 20% intercourse. Hell even the beginner enemies had intercourse scenes, in the special level drain event.
Nowadays it's a 70/30 lean. Most enemies have two foreplay moves, and 1 intercourse. Some have 3 foreplay in Hagokoro and Yumesame.

this is just me looking for reasons for him to be flipping out.
Then listen to what he's actually saying.

He's saying people are complaining they can't get the game to work and troubleshooting for the western audience stresses him out.
He's saying people are saying mean things about the lack of content in this work in comparison to his prior works, specifically Parade Buster, and Yumesame (which they are objectively correct on) and that stresses him out.
He's saying a bunch of discord fans bombarded him saying they were disappointed so he's done with the western community.

I am also biased in that I actually progressively enjoyed his games less and less with said modifications, my favorites still being his first 3.
At least you're self-aware.

My favorite's Yumesame, but there's one thing I agree with you on. The protagonists of his games are action heroes, which completely defeats the purpose of even having a shota protagonist. Onee-shota was always about the fantasy of being overpowered by a larger and more dominant woman. I feel like he can't reconcile his sexual fantasies with his gameplay predelections.

Gen in Hagokoro is in fact is an adult in the first scene, so it's not like he can't do femdom with an adult man and still keep the femdom elements. But whatever, as he makes more games he'll be more and more aware of his own nature, and make changes accordingly.

What else will be "balanced" next? He added a single loli, maybe he should just have half onee sans, half lolies, maybe a few scenes with shotadom instead because why not, maybe add a few oniichans and have some gay play who knows right.
What's the problem?
Just stop buying when he does that.

If his games are still good, and the maledom fans financially support him after he goes full maledom then ExcessM will just be another developer you ignore among the large list of developers.

He has agency. Everything he does is his choice. If people whisper in his ear, it's him that's choosing to listen or ignore it. The whispers themselves aren't at fault.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I thought that would be it but since you are going so hard on me, let me pay back the favor.
I will use part of your post as you contradict yourself (or at the very least is not reading or comprehending what I wrote) a few times in there.

That's what you (and many original fans) and apparently he likes, given the huge ammount of data that can be found in all of his works and not only the few ones I choose to nitpick, hence why you are such an old fan.

ExcessM includes VERY VERY VERY FEW loli characters in all of his works, including the original onee-shota. He also has a very old doujin with an adult MC.
ExcessM likes small boobs less than big boobs overall, but he doesn't hate small boobs.

He definitely has a preference for foreplay over intercourse, there are intercourse only enemies in his works as well, yet he's still clearly biased in one direction that he wants predominantly, as seen in every work he has instead of a tiny sample, work that includes doujin and CG art he has for sale and actual art he publishes on pixiv.

Literally every special scene in Parade Buster has intercourse, it is also in, and you never said it wasn't, though you never said it was also when it started going downhill for you either.

Edit : "If you look at his manga, one of them is a guy just getting gangraped vaginally from like page 5 onwards, by a huge group of women who look exactly the same." -> this is what you were referring to when you said a healthy experiment
Again, you're not misremembering as you did not say intercourse was not present, at any time, so maybe I am the one not reading these posts well, as such I will put the data for you and confirm your point myself:
One-Syota and Kariyume were two of the best games that were like 90% foreplay/ 10% intercourse.
Parade Buster started going in the other direction with like 80% foreplay 20% intercourse. Hell even the beginner enemies had intercourse scenes, in the special level drain event.
Nowadays it's a 70/30 lean. Most enemies have two foreplay moves, and 1 intercourse. Some have 3 foreplay in Hagokoro and Yumesame.

The protagonists of his games are action heroes, which doesn't completely defeat the purpose of having a shota protagonist given good enough writing in a phantasy setting. Onee-shota was always about the fantasy of being overpowered by a larger and more dominant woman. I feel like he can't reconcile his sexual fantasies for whatever reason.

Gen in Hagokoro is in fact is an adult in the first scene, so it's not like he can't do femdom with an adult man and still keep the femdom elements, as it was already mentioned he has done before in doujin. But whatever, as he makes more games he'll be more and more aware of his own nature, and make changes accordingly, which is why you still hope he might get back to his origins with time.
Now to answer your actual question
"What's the problem?"
The problem is the rarity of the fetish, if it disappears well that is life, that doesn't mean I have to act happy about seeing something I enjoy getting dilluted into a sea of normieness or another fetish I do not care about. You make it seem like I am screaming my lungs out here, I am not. This is also just a fan criticizing his work.
"ExcessM will just be another developer you ignore among the large list of developers." That is where you get wrong, he would be very dearly missed if that were the case.
That "list" you mention of is extremelly small for me, his last game was also just "okay" for me (I also don't enjoy this first person kind of play), so it may sadly not be that far off.

Last edited:

Triplebrc

Reputation score
The problem is the rarity of the fetish, if it disappears well that is life, that doesn't mean I have to act happy about seeing something I enjoy getting dilluted into a sea of normieness or another fetish I do not care about. You make it seem like I am screaming my lungs out here, I am not. This is also just a fan criticizing his work.
"ExcessM will just be another developer you ignore among the large list of developers." That is where you get wrong, he would be very dearly missed if that were the case.
That "list" you mention of is extremelly small for me, his last game was also just "okay" for me (I also don't enjoy this first person kind of play), so it may sadly not be that far off.
I have rarely seen someone being so wrong about the fetish he is talking about.

First off, as someone who is more into the intercourse part of the fetish, as that is and should be where the foreplay part is ultimately headed in such games, hence the name "foreplay", I am amused by the fact that you complain about the foreplay "decreasing", given that it not only is the absolute majority of the content, but also much more in total than in some of the past games where each enemy had 1 attack (usually one foreplay attack), so you basically got gifted with more content you enjoy but you somehow are salty that all the people who are into a slightly different part of the same fetish also got some more content, because how dare does the dev not make ALL the content for you specifically.

Second, this does not only apply to ExcessM games, but to almost all femdom games, foreplay is the lion share of the content, especially blowjobs, which is my biggest gripe with it, so sorry for not pitying you about the fact that you only got around twice as much content in this game as the ones who are more into intercourse, you can still enjoy one of the hundred other games with female on male domination that have little to no intercourse if it bothers you that much.

Third, calling reverse rape, actual rape, "a sea of normieness" when it is more severe and niche than a blowjob, footjob, handjob or boobjob is absurd, if anything you are the normie in this context and can't handle anything going further, which is fine, but don't act like you somehow are a bastion against the evil normies who are trying to turn your niche into a mainstream debacle, when your content is far more common and much closer to normal than what you are complaining about.

I also have no idea what you mean with rarity. Shotas being on the wrong end of a sexual assault and humiliation is among the most common categories of female dominated games, you will have a MUCH harder time finding this kind of game without a shota in it, and I already mentioned how much more common foreplay is when compared to full on forced female on male intercourse, so if you ask me you are obsessing about a problem that does not actually exist outside of your own head.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have rarely seen someone being so wrong about the fetish he is talking about.
Yes please tell me about what makes my dick hard please (lol?)...

First off, as someone who is more into the intercourse part of the fetish, as that is and should be where the foreplay part is ultimately headed in such games, hence the name "foreplay", I am amused by the fact that you complain about the foreplay "decreasing", given that it not only is the absolute majority of the content, but also much more in total than in some of the past games where each enemy had 1 attack (usually one foreplay attack), so you basically got gifted with more content you enjoy but you somehow are salty that all the people who are into a slightly different part of the same fetish also got some more content, because how dare does the dev not make ALL the content for you specifically.
That is where we are not on the same page I guess, I don't mind the occasional intercourse (which also happened to make it important because it was there and it was rare, hello?), but if the game was only handjob, blowjob, buttjob, armpitjob, younameitnotintercourse-job, I would probably still enjoy it very much.
I am not salty I got less content (each enemy had 2 or more foreplay attacks in the past), as a matter of fact I am not salty at all, unless you consider disappointment to be "salty", I am concerned the original core of excess M is getting distorted, that is all. The only salty person I see here is the one projecting because they cannot seem to take criticism well.
Also "how dare you put words in my mouth" to your last little remark.

Second, this does not only apply to ExcessM games, but to almost all femdom games, foreplay is the lion share of the content, especially blowjobs, which is my biggest gripe with it, so sorry for not pitying you about the fact that you only got around twice as much content in this game as the ones who are more into intercourse, you can still enjoy one of the hundred other games with female on male domination that have little to no intercourse if it bothers you that much.
??? I am not sorry you don't pity me, I am actually glad, as being pitied was never the intention. Thank you for the respect nonetheless. This isn't a kid's game console war post, I don't pity you either and I am not screeching, this is just an opinion, mine . Although this paragraph makes me doubt your whole first trying to tell me what "the fetish is all about" .

Third, calling reverse rape, actual rape, "a sea of normieness" when it is more severe and niche than a blowjob, footjob, handjob or boobjob is absurd, if anything you are the normie in this context and can't handle anything going further, which is fine, but don't act like you somehow are a bastion against the evil normies who are trying to turn your niche into a mainstream debacle, when your content is far more common and much closer to normal than what you are complaining about.
It is metaphorical for it getting mainstreamed to a degree. Don't take it too literally. A niche game stops being niche when it starts being for "everyone".

I also have no idea what you mean with rarity. Shotas being on the wrong end of a sexual assault and humiliation is among the most common categories of female dominated games, you will have a MUCH harder time finding this kind of game without a shota in it, and I already mentioned how much more common foreplay is when compared to full on forced female on male intercourse, so if you ask me you are obsessing about a problem that does not actually exist outside of your own head.
Oh please send me this humongous list of these devs doing such wonderful work, I am having a hard time with that right now, out of this and maybe another dev? I will gladly support them.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I thought that would be it but since you are going so hard on me, let me pay back the favor.
I will use part of your post as you contradict yourself (or at the very least is not reading or comprehending what I wrote) a few times in there.
Sorry. I'm not being hard on you. It's just that in my experience conversing with people on forums, it's better to be direct. This isn't a back and forth conversation that happens immediately so being direct gets the conversation moving faster.

Now to answer your actual question
"What's the problem?"
I misspoke then.
I agree with your general opinion. It sucks if the sexual content you like is not being catered too even if I disagree with your sexual preferences, as I find intercourse more emotionally, and physically stimulating.

That being said, this really isn't such a thing you have direct control over, so it's not something worth stressing yourself out over.
You have no control over the author's sexual tastes. Other people can whisper in the author's ear, but at the end of the day, they have 100% of the agency as it's them making the content.

If they stop catering to you, don't support them financially, and give the authors your viewpoint (which will be seen as a criticism by the way.) For authors with weak constitutions this might backfire. More concretely, support developers that do cater to you.
If no one caters to you, gain the skills and make your own game.

Those are your only options.

Oh please send me this humongous list of these devs doing such wonderful work, I am having a hard time with that right now, out of this and maybe another dev? I will gladly support them.
Bro you're already in a niche. He's not saying that list is big. It's just bigger than the ones without shota MCs.
Seriously. Think about a completed reverse rape game with an adult MC...

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Yes please tell me about what makes my dick hard please (lol?)...
This game is part of a clearly defined genre, which you seem to misunderstand or intentionally misrepresent the usual composition of (90% foreplay, 10% intercourse in most of these games). What you personally find appealing in that genre is another matter, especially since my point was adressing your misrepresentation of the genre, as you made it sound like the games with foreplay majority are rare and the games with lots of intercourse are common or "mainstream", which is factually wrong as anyone who played a few games of this genre can attest.

That is where we are not on the same page I guess, I don't mind the occasional intercourse (which also happened to make it important because it was there and it was rare, hello?), but if the game was only handjob, blowjob, buttjob, armpitjob, younameitnotintercourse-job, I would probably still enjoy it very much.
I am not salty I got less content (each enemy had 2 or more foreplay attacks in the past), as a matter of fact I am not salty at all, unless you consider disappointment to be "salty", I am concerned the original core of excess M is getting distorted, that is all. The only salty person I see here is the one projecting because they cannot seem to take criticism well.
Also "how dare you put words in my mouth" to your last little remark.
We can agree to disagree on the part of it being more important if there are only very few scenes of it I guess. To me it sounds like you are into getting blue balled, as that is what foreplay only without follow up is to most people. You definitely sounded bitter about the whole thing, and btw what I am complaining about is not your stance in general, you are free to be into whatever you like after all, it is your attempt of trying to make it sound like the fanbase forced the dev at gunpoint to make a change he was totally against (which is bs), and I already explained why your take of forced intercourse being more mainstream than a forced handjob is absurd at the best of times. I also have no idea how it can be distorted if the original content is still there, even more numerous than it was before. If you add a little more of a sidedish to a big meal you are also increasing in size, without taking away any of the main ingredients, are you distorting the meal?

It is metaphorical for it getting mainstreamed to a degree. Don't take it too literally. A niche game stops being niche when it starts being for "everyone".
Which is not the case here, as more reverse rape is far less "for everyone" than more forced handjobs, because it is far more severe form of domination, more intimate, more dangerous for the male (possible std, energy drain, potential pregnancy of the attacker, dick potentially getting crushed) which fewer people are into if you look at the entire population. I would not have even replied to your post at all if you just posted your opinion of disliking intercourse when compared to foreplay, but somehow you keep trying to give it more credit by making points that are just wrong. I still stand by what I told you your posts look like, it seems to me like you did not just want more content appealing specifically to you, which you got, but ALL of the content, anything less is somehow a sacrilege to the older games:rolleyes:

Sure, give me a few more specifics of what you are into gameplay and fetish wise and I send you some names of developers who do games that get a reverse rape tag but are mostly just shotas getting foreplayed into oblivion for 90% of the game, which counts for most games with this tag anyway btw.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry. I'm not being hard on you. It's just that in my experience conversing with people on forums, it's better to be direct. This isn't a back and forth conversation that happens immediately so being direct gets the conversation moving faster.

I misspoke then.
I agree with your general opinion. It sucks if the sexual content you like is not being catered too even if I disagree with your sexual preferences, as I find intercourse more emotionally, and physically stimulating.

That being said, this really isn't such a thing you have direct control over, so it's not something worth stressing yourself out over.
You have no control over the author's sexual tastes. Other people can whisper in the author's ear, but at the end of the day, they have 100% of the agency as it's them making the content.

If they stop catering to you, don't support them financially, and give the authors your viewpoint (which will be seen as a criticism by the way.) For authors with weak constitutions this might backfire. More concretely, support developers that do cater to you.
If no one caters to you, gain the skills and make your own game.

Those are your only options.

Bro you're already in a niche. He's not saying that list is big. It's just bigger than the ones without shota MCs.
Seriously. Think about a completed reverse rape game with an adult MC...
Understood, take my little rant as somewhat of a "conservative" view on the whole thing (not being actually a "conservative" mind you as I am not one), I don't "want" the author to remove things if that is what he wants to do overall really, if that is what people were wondering I was advocating for, I am just overall unhappy with the way things are going if you can see my point : 90-10, 80-20, 70-30... thats looking an awfuly lot like a straight line graph right there lol, 30-70 when? right? Don't mind my "personal personal" view on this I am overall fine with intercourse play. I am worried with things going sideways so much we don't even remember what it was really.

This game is part of a clearly defined genre, which you seem to misunderstand or intentionally misrepresent the usual composition of (90% foreplay, 10% intercourse in most of these games). What you personally find appealing in that genre is another matter, especially since my point was adressing your misrepresentation of the genre, as you made it sound like the games with foreplay majority are rare and the games with lots of intercourse are common or "mainstream", which is factually wrong as anyone who played a few games of this genre can attest.

We can agree to disagree on the part of it being more important if there are only very few scenes of it I guess. To me it sounds like you are into getting blue balled, as that is what foreplay only without follow up is to most people. You definitely sounded bitter about the whole thing, and btw what I am complaining about is not your stance in general, you are free to be into whatever you like after all, it is your attempt of trying to make it sound like the fanbase forced the dev at gunpoint to make a change he was totally against (which is bs), and I already explained why your take of forced intercourse being more mainstream than a forced handjob is absurd at the best of times. I also have no idea how it can be distorted if the original content is still there, even more numerous than it was before. If you add a little more of a sidedish to a big meal you are also increasing in size, without taking away any of the main ingredients, are you distorting the meal?

Which is not the case here, as more reverse rape is far less "for everyone" than more forced handjobs, because it is far more severe form of domination, more intimate, more dangerous for the male (possible std, energy drain, potential pregnancy of the attacker, dick potentially getting crushed) which fewer people are into if you look at the entire population. I would not have even replied to your post at all if you just posted your opinion of disliking intercourse when compared to foreplay, but somehow you keep trying to give it more credit by making points that are just wrong. I still stand by what I told you your posts look like, it seems to me like you did not just want more content appealing specifically to you, which you got, but ALL of the content, anything less is somehow a sacrilege to the older games:rolleyes:

Sure, give me a few more specifics of what you are into gameplay and fetish wise and I send you some names of developers who do games that get a reverse rape tag but are mostly just shotas getting foreplayed into oblivion for 90% of the game, which counts for most games with this tag anyway btw.
I am not making a case for the lack of adult males in said fetish, as a matter of fact I am completely ignorant to that as I do not follow that fetish. I search hard for self insert shota, fuck onee sans, foreplay focus. The most I can find are drawings in pixiv (and not that much).
I was actually not sarcastic in the end of my request, a one shota reverse rape with onee-sans focused mainly on foreplay but not necessarily removing intercourse. I mean, just like excess M old time? lol
I do know oneshota games are not that rare anymore, but the only other dev I can recall doing something similar with SM play as a game was dieselmine, that's it. But even them added these monstrous women (wtf dieselmine) in their last game, I was completely dumbfounded by that, not even kidding.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well to lighten the mood a little are there any games that are coming out that you are all looking forward to for me its has to be incubus quest that coming out at the end of the month it will have around 250 and more h-scenes from what it says on the dlsite and blog, if your into femdom/reverse rape you should look into it maybe it be a game that will strike your fancy

Zargothrax

Reputation score
Has anyone else encountered a problem with the newest game where you cant progress due to enemies not spawning?
i kinda cant figure out how to make the game work couse of it, since no idea what causes it

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Has anyone else encountered a problem with the newest game where you cant progress due to enemies not spawning?
i kinda cant figure out how to make the game work couse of it, since no idea what causes it
A common problem. I got rid of it by switching my system to japanese. For every single japanese game so far it was sufficient to just switch the locale to japanese, but this one requires the extra step for some reason, only working normally if both are japanese.

Zargothrax

Reputation score
A common problem. I got rid of it by switching my system to japanese. For every single japanese game so far it was sufficient to just switch the locale to japanese, but this one requires the extra step for some reason, only working normally if both are japanese.
not sure what changing system to japanesse means, and i did ofcourse switch locale to japanesse

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I totally dropped off this thread 2 years ago, i'm going to claim mostly because the together translation wasn't finished.

I am hardcore back into this game now again, (not proud of that, but is the truth, I'm a high karma'd pov wanker for sure at this point) I am on my 4th playthru on hard mode and i think i'm just on level 8 on the mirror levels and level 2 underground.

I guess what I'm wondering is, does anyone know if you can't get more than 4 stars of difficultly on your 4th playthru? Also feel like i've missed a lot. Did anyone encounter new content after then end of their 4th newgame+ playthru? I think there is a lot I still haven't unlocked, I am definitely taking my time and enjoying all this game has to offer it was a very high quality game.

Last edited: