What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

troll97

Reputation score
guys i dont know what happened but if you go to the dlsite page, the trial file size got around 4mb bigger

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think we should get back on topic, this is Rance discussion is getting out of hand and I really don't think anyone here wants the mods to come over her and lay down the law. So let's keep it civil and on topic.

And being on topic.

There's been a new post in the Cien today.

this time talking about the slime girls.
Level drain. Nice.

Corz

Reputation score
Nice design for the slimes I gotta say, but Slimes do absolutely nothing for me in any way, not entirely sure why. The demon on the cover reminded me of the antagonist demon from the very first game, crown and all, though I am not quite sure if he just likes that type of enemy design or if it was done with that intention in mind.
Im almost certain it IS her. Since she appeared in both intros of the first games, and this being a sequel to those games, where both knights that each appeared in the past games now came together and i asume fought her in this game, but thats all i know from what i can tell from visuals.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Guess their premise is just not solid enough for you, eh?
It can be good if it looks sort of like a woman, but i would say most of them look more like monsters and less like women, i'm not really into looking at blobs of half women, who cares what i think though.

OK I just checked a few seconds ago, those look like a woman.

Level drain. Nice.
I'm playing a game now where my level starts and 99 and then pogressively goes down to level 1 and repeats every battle. It's purdy amazin

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Im almost certain it IS her. Since she appeared in both intros of the first games, and this being a sequel to those games, where both knights that each appeared in the past games now came together and i asume fought her in this game, but thats all i know from what i can tell from visuals.
Not only is it the antagonist from the first game, you can find the football given to the knight in a display case in the castle. The MC here is his son.

Justsomeone99

Reputation score
do you know the controls? or at least some of them cause it's pretty difficult to understand and the camera translator isn't doing a good job, also, how do i change perspective? cause i've seen it's like E but when i press it it doen't change nothing

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New post, is that saying there is a mode to auto best all the girls in a given stage?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New post, is that saying there is a mode to auto best all the girls in a given stage?
Yes, in digest mode, after clearing a dungeon you can use a digest sword to wreck everything, but you get no exp/money and trust me, you probably want to farm stuff...

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
just some side missions to get more items/gold and currently the only way to have more fights if you killed everything else
there's a usable item in your inventory that will respawn all enemies in a dungeon, including the boss. Just use it while in the dungeon and switch maps. I used it to grind one of those rooms with lots of enemies.

shinryu

Reputation score
there's a usable item in your inventory that will respawn all enemies in a dungeon, including the boss. Just use it while in the dungeon and switch maps. I used it to grind one of those rooms with lots of enemies.
oh well thanks

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are btw two no entries on ci-en.
One and one behind the . (weirdly enough)

The free one goes into the detail of the heroines of the game.
The paywall one is just a pure text entry about the final touches and a thank to all ci-en supporters.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The second one is not a paywall; it's restricted to followers. In fact, all the posts from September urged everyone to drop the payment plan because there weren't going to be any new updates. He did thank the people who paid for the plan, though.

As far as the first entry is concerned, I'm surprised that the main antagonist from the original game is now a support character for the player in this game. The only thing weirder would be if the mother of the player was one of the enemies from the original game.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The second one is not a paywall; it's restricted to followers. In fact, all the posts from September urged everyone to drop the payment plan because there weren't going to be any new updates. He did thank the people who paid for the plan, though.
Aah okay. I was a bit confused at first because he specifically urged to unsbscribe, but that makes much more sense.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh? I didn't know he did commissions - though I'm not too surprised, given the circle's name :D
No wonder excessm's games gets quality voice acting. They know places!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i totally forgot about this until i went to smash boy store page clicked on circle name and saw the demo for this game cant wait to play this

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
19 October is so close, yet so far away.